Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default High profile lawyers and karma meet.

Avenetti the lawyer that represented Stormy Danials has been charged with trying to extort Nike and other frauds in two different states.

Also charged is his accomplice Geragos lawyer for Jussie Smollett.

The prosecutor ? Mr Barr,Mr Barr’s direct boss,President Trump.

Mr. Avenatti said that if his demands weren't met, "I'll go take ten billion dollars off your client's market cap. … I'm not f—ing around."

Avenatti was charged with attempting to extort more than $20 million from Nike. In a separate case, Avenatti was also charged with wire fraud and bank fraud for allegedly embezzling money from a client to cover his own debts.

Avenatti is accused of telling Nike that he and an unnamed co-conspirator [[reportedly Geragos) would release damaging information about Nike if the company didn't pay them millions.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lawyer...enatti-charges

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Avenetti the lawyer that represented Stormy Danials has been charged with trying to extort Nike and other frauds in two different states.

Also charged is his accomplice Geragos lawyer for Jussie Smollett.

The prosecutor ? Mr Barr,Mr Barr’s direct boss,President Trump.

Mr. Avenatti said that if his demands weren't met, "I'll go take ten billion dollars off your client's market cap. … I'm not f—ing around."

Avenatti was charged with attempting to extort more than $20 million from Nike. In a separate case, Avenatti was also charged with wire fraud and bank fraud for allegedly embezzling money from a client to cover his own debts.

Avenatti is accused of telling Nike that he and an unnamed co-conspirator [[reportedly Geragos) would release damaging information about Nike if the company didn't pay them millions.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lawyer...enatti-charges

What strikes me is the stylistic similarity between Avenatti and Cohen; Chump's ex-personal lawyer.

It’s a lawyer thing,they have more then thier fair share of scumbags.