Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default UDM discounting grad programs

FML I want a price adjustment...I guess they’ll never get an alum dime out of me

The changes being made are:

Dropping the price for the Master of Business Administration from $1,500 a credit hour to $750 a credit hour.

Dropping tuition for graduate engineering tuition from $1,607 a credit hour to $804 a credit hour.

Dropping tuition for for the Master of Community Development from $981 a credit hour to $789 a credit hour.

Dropping the flat yearly rate for the graduate architecture program from $46,738 to $32,000.

Dropping the graduate degree in nursing from $981 a credit hour to $840 a credit hour.

In 2017, the school cut the per-year cost for an undergraduate degree from $41,158 to $28,000.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/edu...ms/3003402002/

curious. well, we'll see if there's an uptick in enrollment.

Damn, I got 151 credit hours of education [[BS in Civil Engineering), four years of room and board, haircuts, medical care, laundry, athletic fees, text books, and clothing for just under $6,000 total.

Now I know I'm old. One graduate credit hour in engineering costs more than my first car. The reduced price.

So everyone was previously paying too much. Good to know.

I was paying $205/credit hour at the business school [[or I should say my company was) back before I graduated with my masters in Information Systems in 1995.