Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

^Maybe he should collude more with Nigerians who have the inside track on money making schemes, or merely go down on one knee and plead racial injustice resulting in the need for hoaxes.
    Last edited by coracle; February-26-19 at 11:10 AM.

Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts for allegedly making false reports

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/enter...ent/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts for allegedly making false reports

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/enter...ent/index.html
    Wow! He's going to do more time than Paul Manafort.

Not that the cases are even remotely comparable,he should.

The way people are quick to react in the name of social justice before the facts,riots and burning cities could have come out of this.

You can indite a peanut butter sandwich on 16 counts but making them stick is another thing,the max for each one is four years the least
    Last edited by Richard; March-10-19 at 09:20 PM.

Update:

Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to 16 counts of lying to police...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...click#comments

^ he will ask the jury,who are you going to believe,me or my moly dealers?

^^I see from the Daily Mail report he’s now eliciting the help of the obamas. I think If he’d done that in the first case they’d have done a much better job than “the Nigerians”.

And why are the two white guys that didn’t mug him always referred to as “the Nigerians”? Aren’t they Americans?

This case gets flakier by the day. It’s like squeezing a bar of soap under water when you’re in the tub.
    Last edited by coracle; March-17-19 at 08:45 AM.

Kinda like how Kamala Harris has also signed up with the Obama school of speaking with a forked tongue,or as they put it,learning how to speak with a silky tongue.

He could just try being a man and face the consequences,but he is gay and considers himself as a separate entity just like the Nigerians,it’s not cool to just be an amercian anymore,one needs to be a subset in order to remain seperated but yet demand equality.

Thou shall not bear false witness

He definitely needs some religion in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    it’s not cool to just be an amercian anymore,one needs to be a subset in order to remain seperated but yet demand equality.

One demands equality when one needs favors. After that, one retreats back to ones subset because one is entitled. If I pulled this stunt, I'd be posting once a week from a holding cell. So much for white privilege.

^ they skipped you to?

I looked in an old 1920s Sears and Robuck mail order catalog to see if WP was something that could be ordered but it was not listed,Maybe Amazon with next day delivery.

Maybe a free sample to test it first before purchasing?

Update: All of Jussie Smollett's charges dropped, but Chicago's mayor still calls his story a hoax

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/enter...ped/index.html

Stunning reversal in Jussie Smollett case leaves many unanswered questions

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/us/ju...ons/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Update: All of Jussie Smollett's charges dropped, but Chicago's mayor still calls his story a hoax

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/enter...ped/index.html

Stunning reversal in Jussie Smollett case leaves many unanswered questions

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/us/ju...ons/index.html
    Idk, I'm thinking there's still more to this story. The police chief was not happy.

I did not believe he was going to be charged. Not really... there maybe some litigation looming. Glad I don't live in Chitown!

Leave the poor guy alone, not an easy thing to be both the victim and perpetrator. He needs to recover from SAPT: Self Administered Post Trauma.

^ lol ya gotta love the whole,I am an inspiration to all of the young African American gay guys ploy in the interviews.

How about doing the right thing no matter who you are or what your preferences are as an inspiration first.

I wonder if his lawyer being named as a co conspirator has anything to do with it all being it left him with a start the whole process over aspect.

If that had been any of us,we would be sitting in jail waiting for a court date.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Idk, I'm thinking there's still more to this story. The police chief was not happy.

Hell no he's not happy. This guy incited hatred to advance his own career. A small time Hitler. The cops out in the street have to deal with the fall out daily.

^ lol ya gotta love the whole,I am an inspiration to all of the young African American gay guys ploy in the interviews.

How about doing the right thing no matter who you are or what your preferences are as an inspiration first.

I wonder if his lawyer being named as a co conspirator has anything to do with it all being it left him with a start the whole process over aspect.

If that had been any of us,we would be sitting in jail waiting for a court date.
    It's just one big club and we ain't in it...

[[Post 2809 “Welcome To Trump World”)

Racism with NO RIOTING, NO LOOTING, NO ARSON and NO JUSTICE.

A glimpse of an “obama” Amerika.

I never enjoyed not seeing him on TV because I didn’t know he existed. But now I know what he is I can really enjoy never seeing him in the future.
    Last edited by coracle; March-27-19 at 09:34 AM.

I'm sure R Kelley want's his attorneys digits -- FAST!!

...If that had been any of us,we would be sitting in jail waiting for a court date.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-29-19 at 07:34 AM.

Maybe its just coincidence and means nothing but Jussie Smollett does have friends in high places. In the upper right, he seems to be campaigning with Kamala Harris. In other photos he is with Michelle, Maxine and the Obamas. I don't know who is in the lower right photo with him.

Cook County Prosecutor Kim Foxx recused herself and punted the Smollett case to the FBI. Jussie Smollett is not necessarily off the hook but Herod just punted to Pilot to wash her hands of it.

"Foxx's initial request that Johnson transfer the case to the FBI came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former first lady Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided by Foxx to the Sun-Times in response to a public records request."

There is, however, no evidence to suggest that either Kamala Harris or the Obamas had any involvement in this transfer of venue from Cook County to the FBI.

Ah, Bill Clinton meets with Loretta Lynch and the FBI drops the Hillary investigation.

^^^ And the beat goes on......and some spring free!

Knowing who to mingle-and-mangle with certainly helps!

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Maybe its just coincidence and means nothing but Jussie Smollett does have friends in high places. In the upper right, he seems to be campaigning with Kamala Harris. In other photos he is with Michelle, Maxine and the Obamas. I don't know who is in the lower right photo with him.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Cook County Prosecutor Kim Foxx recused herself and punted the Smollett case to the FBI. Jussie Smollett is not necessarily off the hook but Herod just punted to Pilot to wash her hands of it.
    It has come out that, while she told the media she was recusing herself, she never filed the paperwork to do so, so she was in charge of the prosecution the entire time.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-smollett-case

^^^ Uh-oh. This is going to get messy yet!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-29-19 at 07:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast