Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default What is going on at 'Curbed Detroit?"

Robin Runyon hasn't posted anything in weeks. Anyone know what's up?

I've been wondering the same thing! Though I read a comment on curbed Chicago say that curbed only pays $5 per article. If that's true, then that might have something to do with it!

Tell me about it. Last update was over a week ago regarding that Albert Kahn Colonial. Curbed does provide excellent reports and I’d hate to see it go.

Looks like there’s an opening for an Editor for Curbed Detroit on the Vox site. Don’t know what that means for Robin.

She was great.

This happened the last time their regular writer left the site, don't remember exactly how long it took to find the replacement.

Robin recently posted on Twitter that she left Curbed.

Robin Runyan's articles are so badly researched. I stopped going to curbed when I was correcting almost every historical article she posted. I am delighted she has left Curbed.

I appreciated Robin's work. The previous editor's snark and blatant bias was a huge turn-off and completely unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post
    I appreciated Robin's work. The previous editor's snark and blatant bias was a huge turn-off and completely unprofessional.
    Curbed was unreadable during that era. It's like the writer was angry that Detroit was showing some signs of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    Curbed was unreadable during that era. It's like the writer was angry that Detroit was showing some signs of improvement.
    I also appreciated Robins ‘ work, She made the column interesting, so many would not have read it if she didnt, Thanks Robin..

That was Sarah Cox who made curbed detroit intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post

Don't forget Pauk Beshauri[[probably incorrect spelling) he was awful at his job. I think Robin did a good job.

I to will be disappointed if she has left curbed. She was fun to read and found the interesting properties.

Coming out of DetroitYES commenting retirement to say that Sarah Cox was my favorite editor, and I liked both Paul and Robin a lot too. Bummer.

I was an intern under Sarah back in 2012. I really do like the Curbed website.

Here's hoping they find a great editor with passion to fill that role.