Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Detroityes.com is not working as well as it should!

I have been trying to post but Dyes will not let me post photos.

Is Woring missing an 'k' or an 'h'?

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post

+5...... 😊

Don't forget about the limit on the server. Just go back to your profile page and delete the oldest photos first. That will allow you to post newer photos.

Depends on your political party.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Don't forget about the limit on the server. Just go back to your profile page and delete the oldest photos first. That will allow you to post newer photos.
    I'm just guessing that in p69rrh51's case it's just a temporary problem. His photos are in a special class. Or maybe there's some system limit beyond the normal quota?

Just don't go deleting that historical work until you hear from the admin, p69rrh51.

I'm just guessing that in p69rrh51's case it's just a temporary problem. His photos are in a special class. Or maybe there's some system limit beyond the normal quota?

Just don't go deleting that historical work until you hear from the admin, p69rrh51.
    I tried that and got no where. But thanks Jimaz for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I tried that and got no where. But thanks Jimaz for the help.
    You are most welcome, Bigb23.

P69rrh51 contributes an enormous quantity of Detroit-specific architectural information which I know is highly prized by all here.

I'm happy he has been able to resume posting.