Default Happy Birthday Everyone!

We are all 2018 today.
    Today the whole world is the same age.

Today is a very special day.

It happens only once every 1,000 years

Your age + your year of birth = 2018.

This is true for everyone.

It is strange and inexplicable. Try it and see

It will not happen again for another 1,000 years.

I must be special. Born in 1978 [[December 20th) and I am currently 39. 1978+39=2017
    Last edited by Johnnny5; December-07-18 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I must be special. Born in 1978 [[December 20th) and I am currently 39. 1978+39=2017
    ______

But you ARE special!

I must be koo-koo as I don't get 1,000 no matter what I do. Oh, well.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I must be koo-koo as I don't get 1,000 no matter what I do. Oh, well.....

Kah? Take your age and add it to your whole birth year. So far it's worked for everyone @ work.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    ______

Yes, but that's not the same formula. And I'm not 40 [[yet)!

Huh??? The age you turn in the current year added to the year you were born always adds up to the current year. No mystery here. Simple math. Happens every year not once in a thousand. To do the simple math you need to have already had your birthday or plainly put your age on Dec. 31 plus your birth year. OK, I get it. This is just a joke to see how many people fall for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Yes, but that's not the same formula. And I'm not 40 [[yet)!

I guess you're right. One of my rocket scientist friends responded "Ummm...if your birthday is between 8 Dec and 31 Dec it does not work.", they didn't elaborate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Farwell View Post
    Huh??? The age you turn in the current year added to the year you were born always adds up to the current year. No mystery here. Simple math. Happens every year not once in a thousand. To do the simple math you need to have already had your birthday or plainly put your age on Dec. 31 plus your birth year. OK, I get it. This is just a joke to see how many people fall for it!!
    It will only end in 018 once every thousand years!

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
    — Arthur C. Clarke

If I ever got a tattoo, would be it. That's magic.

It would only work for all if you used Dec 31 as the birthday. So 41 yrs old + 1977 =2018, but if you are born tomorrow or the next day, up until NYE, it adds up to 2017
    Last edited by jcole; December-07-18 at 05:11 PM.

Mine worked but I identify as a 26 year old,so does it still count?

Oh yeah. Ok I got it to work, but a lady never tells her actual age! ----

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Kah? Take your age and add it to your whole birth year. So far it's worked for everyone @ work.

I frequently think of the Thread you started “Welcome To Trump World” HT, which has taken on a life of it’s own and is still giving all the “left-handers” a lot of pleasure to spew out their collusion theories [[or should that be “illusion”?)

But I don’t think you’ll replicate it with “Happy Birthday Everyone!” because they’re all so miserable and none of them can add up worth a shit.

Incidently both threads work fo me. Keep ‘em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I frequently think of the Thread you started “Welcome To Trump World” HT, which has taken on a life of it’s own and is still giving all the “left-handers” a lot of pleasure to spew out their collusion theories [[or should that be “illusion”?)

But I don’t think you’ll replicate it with “Happy Birthday Everyone!” because they’re all so miserable and none of them can add up worth a shit.

Incidently both threads work fo me. Keep ‘em coming!
    https://media.tenor.com/images/f4d08...6c77/tenor.gif

You are funny #16. Trump’s got it “right” for you at long last in your muddled little lefty mind, by saying “wrong” in a totally out of contex picture you’ve found to make your silly FAKE point. True to type; it’s the democrat way!