Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Carnack Hires Detectives to Tail Duggan--Claims Extramarital affair

Disgruntled business owner Robert Carnack, star witness in the federal government's bribery case against Detroit Councilman Gabe Leland, has gone to extreme lengths on Wednesday in an attempt to publicly shame another elected official: Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan.

Duggan arrives at the location without his personal protection unit in view, staying on three different occasions for between one and two hours, according to the video obtained by the Free Press. The 15-minute video identifies a woman and implies Carmack's allegations of an extramarital affair, although nothing in the video provides documentation of those allegations. The Free Press also has not independently verified the accusation.

Duggan and his wife issued a lengthy statement denying the allegation and condemning. See the end of this article:
    https://freep-mi.newsmemory.com/publ...reid=512e52971

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 11.15.08 AM.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  91.9 KB

That business owner sounds like a nutcase.

Duggan appears to be having an affair, though [[which is really no one's business but him and his wife). If his wife has no issue, neither should we.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Duggan appears to be having an affair, though [[which is really no one's business but him and his wife). If his wife has no issue, neither should we.
    Agreed, unless the affair causes some kind of conflict of interest, I don't care. I'm also for decriminalizing polygamy, as long as we find a fair way to apply tax credit, etc... If someone wants to marry 100 people, fine on me.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    Agreed, unless the affair causes some kind of conflict of interest, I don't care. I'm also for decriminalizing polygamy, as long as we find a fair way to apply tax credit, etc... If someone wants to marry 100 people, fine on me.
    A word of caution; do get the in-laws to pay for the weddings.

If the video is to be believed, Duggan took a private car to a private residence and engaged in something private.

If the video is to be believed, Duggan didn’t have a paid employee drive him in a city-owned car to a city-owned building and conduct city business.

I saw no sacks of money massaged in an erotic fashion while hooker tag-teams administered blue-pills via an IV.

Nothing to see here, move along.

This is so stupid. I hope this backfires in the worst possible way on this idiot. Total sore loser. Who is this guy and any pics of his business?

May a weird holy man drop a cactus down his shorts.

If someone wants to marry 100 people, fine on me.
    Didn't work out too well in Utah.

I'm also for decriminalizing polygamy, as long as we find a fair way to apply tax credit, etc... If someone wants to marry 100 people, fine on me.
    Are there any examples in the U.S. where the polygamist don’t start sexually and mentally abusing minors?

Brainwash and groom the underage females then chase off all unwanted possibly competing young males at puberty and denying all the children an education is the polygamist standard playbook. No need to worry about their tax breaks. They don’t pay taxes. They use our taxes to pay for making as many young females as they can for each other.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fund...ter-Day_Saints
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; November-16-18 at 09:30 PM.

Those P.I.'s will never find Gilbert's troubles!!

Big news. If it were 1959. No one really cares anymore - I mean, look at the President. And at least Duggan didn't get elected on Christian hypocrisy.

I just find it weird that someone is actively interested in fucking him. Maybe the power aspect helps. Maybe someday I too will be that old and chewed up. But not a handsome man by any standard. Oh well.

Social media including Facebook had jumped all over this. Nothing had been proven so it just a waste of reporting. Ok the Mayor was caught driving his own car withouth security detail. Is that a big major crime. It may be unethical but not a major crime.

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Ok the Mayor was caught driving his own car withouth security detail. Is that a big major crime. It may be unethical but not a major crime.
    Does the mayor need a security detail? The mayor of Warren goes jogging by himself, and drives himself to work every day.