Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    In '17, the rate was basically half that of '83. How exactly is that an increase?
    Your forgetting that you are supposed to be useing common core math because the old school math does not work anymore.

Oooohhh, here it is in picture form!!!

https://detroitmi.gov/Portals/0/docs...0Homicides.pdf

I think for the sake of discussion in relation of the level of violence increase concerning the mass shooting aspect,my question is what is the motivation behind wanting to take as many out as possible verses having the gonads to just remove oneself from the picture.

Outside of the California radical Muslim one.

We watched dumb shows like Father knows best and partridge family and even Mr Ed never went on a rampage and trampled people.

Now kids are rewarded for how many people that they can kill in a game.

I guess nobody else sees anything wrong with that picture.
    Last edited by Richard; November-09-18 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think for the sake of discussion in relation of the level of violence increase concerning the mass shooting aspect,my question is what is the motivation behind wanting to take as many out as possible verses having the gonads to just remove oneself from the picture.

Outside of the California radical Muslim one.

We watched dumb shows like Father knows best and partridge family and even Mr Ed never went on a rampage and trampled people.

Now kids are rewarded for how many people that they can kill in a game.

I guess nobody else sees anything wrong with that picture.
    Nothing's wrong with that picture, Richard. Leave them poor kids alone.

BTW, are they taking them out throwing school lunches at them from a window or shooting them from a tower with guns? lol

I guess that throwing apples or cellphones at victims is out of the question for video game designers. You could always campaign to censor said games. There.

Only prom is, your Austin shooter, the grandaddy of them all didn't have video games or a cell phone, he did have a shit load of guns and he must have hated Father Knows Best.
    Last edited by canuck; November-09-18 at 05:39 PM.

Yea Canuck go ahead and laugh now but if the zombies attack you will be walking around like an extra in the walking dead.

The weak get eaten first,but even the weak can survive with a gun.

I see you've been at it again, Richard.

Item 1---fear of zombies - a favorite delusion of conspiracy theorists.

Item 2---fear of zombies - a favorite of Oxycontin/Jack Daniels mixologists

Item 3---gun worship - a favorite of godfearing, dogfearing, omniphobics.

^ I guess they do not have the Boy Scouts in Canada where the motto is be prepared.

Nobody misses a drink of water or a mouthful of food until it becomes unobtainable then they will kill for it.

What happens to a city when power and communication is lost? You ever see what happens during a riot,disaster or civil unrest ?

Do you realize how fragile our systems really are,we were protected before by oceans and space but as we have seen,no longer.

It does not say it is going to happen but if it does I would rather be prepared verses trying to call a non existent 911.

How is it any different then buying insurance,getting flu shots,saving for a rainy day,those are all things that we prepare for in advance in order to improve our chances should something happen.

Sorry,no drugs for me,those days are long past,a gin and tonic,hand rolled cigar with a good bourbon is about the extent anymore.

Kinda sucks when people do not fit your preplanned diagnosis,eh

I use the cellphone reference to display how nobody really cares about the senseless deaths at mass shootings and protests under false pretenses in order to just attack guns because they do not care for them.

How is a tragedy any different weather 15 deaths occurred at one time or over the course of a day.It was still 15 losing thier lives.

I am thinking of a cell phone ban and requiring existing cell phones to be converted to rotary style and each car be required by law to have a cell phone jammer installed,think of how many lives could be saved on a daily basis.

^^^^

That's clever. Watch yourself though, Your zombie hallucinations may be developing an app to jam your guns.

Of course, your point about the loss of 15 lives due to cell phone use versus the multiple killing imposed by a lone shooter is an interesting question. I don't know how to help you sort it out, short of paying for your lobotomy.
    Last edited by canuck; November-09-18 at 11:55 PM.

Victims of synagogue shooting remembered in Pittsburgh park

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.54e69ccce360

^ not true,there was one time I thought I was wrong and was wrong in thinking so.

Okay AJ without useing google name the internal differences of a military version of a AR-15 verses the civilian version.

Next you will be saying there is no difference between a Ford Mustang with a 2.3 liter and one with a 5.0.

After all they look the same right?
    Which one, Richard? The M16A1? A2? A3? The M4 carbine? Believe it or not, despite "looking" similar, there are some rather important functional differences between these firearms.

And in your stupid example, wouldn't YOU be the one saying there is no difference between those two Mustangs since you think that all guns [[or in that case, cars) that look alike must all be the exact same? Look Richard, you were the ignoramus arguing that there was only one type of AR-rifle, not me. I [[correctly) pointed out that there are numerous variants of a similar design, constituting a family of firearms. That is a indisputable fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    In '17, the rate was basically half that of '83. How exactly is that an increase?
    Richard is just parroting one of Trump's many lies. Trump said the same thing during the campaign.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...rumps-warnings

You can easily identify someone who's brain has rotted to mush from a steady diet of lies and propaganda if they are truly trying to peddle some claim that is the equivalent of "2+2=5."

It's time to re-read Orwell's 1984 to get insight into the minds of Trump supporters. They will believe and parrot anything Trump tells them, even if it doesn't pass the smell test. America's murder rate is at an all-time high, even though it's actually near historic 50-year lows? Sure! Trump said it, so it must be true. Also we've always been at war with Eurasia.
    Last edited by aj3647; November-13-18 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Which one, Richard? The M16A1? A2? A3? The M4 carbine? Believe it or not, despite "looking" similar, there are some rather important functional differences between these firearms.

And in your stupid example, wouldn't YOU be the one saying there is no difference between those two Mustangs since you think that all guns [[or in that case, cars) that look alike must all be the exact same? Look Richard, you were the ignoramus arguing that there was only one type of AR-rifle, not me. I [[correctly) pointed out that there are numerous variants of a similar design, constituting a family of firearms. That is a indisputable fact.

Richard is just parroting one of Trump's many lies. Trump said the same thing during the campaign.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...rumps-warnings

You can easily identify someone who's brain has rotted to mush from a steady diet of lies and propaganda if they are truly trying to peddle some claim that is the equivalent of "2+2=5."

It's time to re-read Orwell's 1984 to get insight into the minds of Trump supporters. They will believe and parrot anything Trump tells them, even if it doesn't pass the smell test. America's murder rate is at an all-time high, even though it's actually near historic 50-year lows? Sure! Trump said it, so it must be true. Also we've always been at war with Eurasia.

Actualy if you backed up about 3 miles the conversation or discussion was about the difference between a military version AR-15 and a civilian version.

Because the comment was made that a military AR-15 useing military grade ammunition was used.

They look the same but internally they are different and they shoot different ammunition.

Are you seriously trying to disput that?

Now reread your post and usual name calling childish bullying tactic and see how it applies.

Maybe in the future at the very least,try and make it look like you are following the discussion.

This Week in Right Wing White Dude terrorism [[AKA "Vanilla ISIS"):

-A Florida man, 37-year old Jared Coburn, was arrested after manufacturing enough explosive in his home to level an entire block. He created an explosive chemical dubbed the "Mother of Satan" and infamous for being used by Al Qaeda and ISIS in numerous high profile terrorist attacks in the West. His Facebook page shows that he is a fan of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host Lars Larson, among other things.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...a-home-n936081

https://www.facebook.com/jared.cobur...=pb_friends_tl

-A self-professed Alt-Right neo-Nazi has been arrested on federal firearms charges. 30-year old Jeffery Clark was social media "friends" with the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter Robert Bowers and was one of the "very fine people" at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville last year. His own family turned him in after hearing him say the Jews who died in Pittsburgh "deserved it" and that the massacre was a "dry run", fearing he might commit a copycat shooting.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...spect-arrested

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0caeec2bf24e5

Goodness! Hey at this point I am fully convinced right winged white men are bad. The problem is how do we sort them out from the good white men, not right winged?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Goodness! Hey at this point I am fully convinced right winged white men are bad. The problem is how do we sort them out from the good white men, not right winged?
    Both the good and bad ones are winged. The good ones are gold winged and the bad ones have red wings, get it?

That is easy enough to figure out according to AJ and his alias BHam,anybody that is white and agrees with anything the current president says or does.

Kinda like in the 50s,everybody that you did not agree with was a commi.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Both the good and bad ones are winged. The good ones are gold winged and the bad ones have red wings, get it?
    This is America everybody knows the good ones ride Harley’s and the bad ones ride Gold wings.

Yes, and then again, some would beg to differ, much like in the political arena.

Where I live, the Hell's Angels have wreaked enough misery that the Freedom bit has gone out the window.

It's easy. The FBI has murder statistics online by race. Asian Americans have the lowest murder rates. I'm not a Democrat but if I was out to get white males, I would note that white men, not all right wing, proved capable of causing 10's of millions of deaths in WWII while developing and using the atomic bomb for good measure. The worst way is to post a short list of anecdotal murders that collectively don't even add up to the 3,000 dead on 9/11 while pretending it proves something. 2,500 were killed at Pearl Harbor for comparison. Meanwhile, let's hope the FBI catches those white men ranging from Antifa to KKK types breaking laws, take them to court.
    Last edited by oladub; November-14-18 at 04:42 PM.

Canuck,Netflix has a series called Outlaw Bikers and covers the Canadian aspect almost exclusively,Toronto,Quebec etc and the rise of going back into the seventies.Interesting to watch.

Here they pick at them until innocents get caught in the crossfire or a busy daylight intersection shoot out then they go after them with a mission.

Between them and the mob they at times seem to forget the whole if you bring heat you get heat,stay low key and nobody knows,cares or bothers.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    It's easy. The FBI has murder statistics online by race. Asian Americans have the lowest murder rates. I'm not a Democrat but if I was out to get white males, I would note that white men, not all right wing, proved capable of causing 10's of millions of deaths in WWII while developing and using the atomic bomb for good measure. The worst way is to post a short list of anecdotal murders that collectively don't even add up to the 3,000 dead on 9/11 while pretending it proves something. 2,500 were killed at Pearl Harbor for comparison. Meanwhile, let's hope the FBI catches those white men ranging from Antifa to KKK types breaking laws, take them to court.
    What if I am a white male that identifies as an Asian or with .0000000001% American Indian?

What if I am a white male that identifies as an Asian or with .0000000001% American Indian?
    Either...
    you are a relative of Senator Warren,
    you check the "mixed-race" box on your census form, or
    you win the big prize on Jeopardy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5