Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    A photo of the perp's van. Very inconspicuous. It's almost as if one could infer just from looking at it that the person driving it was a deranged lunatic...

Attachment 36794
    Can you even drive with the windows obstructed like that? Geez, I would've stayed clear from that nut job on the road.

In the meantime, he's more worried about his twitter followers...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...22810940129283

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Can you even drive with the windows obstructed like that? Geez, I would've stayed clear from that nut job on the road.
    That van reminds me of the one anti choice nut job drives around RO Clawson, Ferndale and Berkley

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    As of 2016,his MySpace says he was a democrat and linken listed him as Green Party,I do not know,it is just what has been posted and it is always best to take things at face value.

I still follow jcole on most definitely not the smartest tack in the box,whatever he is.

but he is from New York,so there is that.
    Good God, MY SPACE???

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Good God, MY SPACE???
    .......lol

That van reminds me of the one anti choice nut job drives around RO Clawson, Ferndale and Berkley
    There's a dude on 696 who regularly drives around in a Trumpmobile that makes this Florida deplorable look like a rank amateur.

It's an huge crew cab pickup completely covered with Trump crap, then two enormous flags and Lee Greenwood blasting from outside speakers on endless repeat. The whole flatbed has Trump crap. Obviously driven by a fat old white dude.
    Last edited by Bham1982; October-26-18 at 02:36 PM.

Obviously driven by a fat old white dude.

Not sure whether you're attempting to be inflammatory or just succeeding without really trying. Anyone paying attention in 2016 knew that Trump's supporters were not just "fat old white dude[[s)" who felt disenfranchised. The reality is that Trump was elected, in part, due to the polarizing nature of his opponent. Mrs. Clinton, though highly experienced and qualified, proved to be a terrible candidate [[twice, if you count 2008). Her use of the term, "deplorables," which you so happily repeated in this and an earlier post, may have contributed to the results; so, it's curious, at best, that you continue to embrace it.

Quote Originally Posted by LongGone06 View Post
    Not sure whether you're attempting to be inflammatory or just succeeding without really trying.
    Poor Deplorable snowflakes. I feel so bad for the angry fat guy with the illegally modified 90k truck who worships a quasi-fascist Russian troll who brags about rape.

Pointing out that someone is an dumb old white guy [[aka the hardcore Trump base) is apparently inflammatory. Advocating for political violence, like Trump does on a daily basis, is apparently cool. Trying to murder people through mail bombs, per this Florida Deplorable, also apparently cool.

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for people like you. History will be the judge of those who worshipped this madman. You love Trump because he reflects who you truly are: racist, ignorant, uneducated, anti-American and angry at the world.
    Last edited by Bham1982; October-26-18 at 03:20 PM.

^ breath deep into a brown paper bag when hyperventilating.

No where in thier post do they specify who they actually support but you turned it around in your mind to fit your agenda.

Then you go into a label calling rant which actually mimics yourself.

The guy that shot up the ball game was a Democrat so is it concieveable that no matter what party one supports they can still be a wako.

Drive around with a Trump bumper sticker and your lucky if your vehicle is not burned to the ground,this guy is driving around with a rolling republican billboard with not even so much as a key scratch.

The guy is 54 years old and you all refer to him as an old white dude,I guess that makes you guys out to be in the 16 year old range,or at the very least,not around long enough to have much of a clue.

So now you are body shaming and age defamation,Nice from the party of so called higher morals.
    Last edited by Richard; October-26-18 at 03:50 PM.

It is proably a vinyl print,they have hundreds of tiny holes in them so you can see out but hard to see in,it is used on a lot of Restruants to cover the windows,it blocks the heat of the sun,provides advertising space and you can still see out.

Lots of wakos on the roads,tinted windows or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    You love Trump because he reflects who you truly are: racist, ignorant, uneducated, anti-American and angry at the world.
    Why do you assume I love Trump? I find his rhetoric off putting. I merely pointed out that broad-brushing all of his supporters as "fat old white dudes" and "deplorables" is not accurate and unlikely to win over many independents.

No where in thier post do they specify who they actually support but you turned it around in your mind to fit your agenda.
    LOL. Another crazed Trump cultist nakedly projecting.

I have no doubt you too are completely fine with political assassinations and cult worship of madmen, but are completely unhinged when anyone points out who happens to hold such views.

Why do you assume I love Trump?
    You made it quite clear. Not my fault if you can't understand what you wrote.

I find his rhetoric off putting. I merely pointed out that broad-brushing all of his supporters as "fat old white dudes" and "deplorables" is not accurate and unlikely to win over many independents.
    Except I never wrote any of this. Who ever claimed that ever single Trump cultist on the planet fits a single description, and why would any independent care if 94% or 97% of the most hardcore fit that description?

And you're lying; you aren't an independent. If you're offended that someone mentioned the word "white" and not that there are violent Trump cultists dutifully following orders of political violence per the Dear Leader, then it's quite clear where your stand.

Herr Rumphf ...

... was elected, in part, due to the polarizing nature of his
    ... team at his direction.

And remember, he lost the election of the people.

As of 2016,his MySpace says he was a democrat and linken listed him as Green Party,I do not know,it is just what has been posted and it is always best to take things at face value.

I still follow jcole on most definitely not the smartest tack in the box,whatever he is.

but he is from New York,so there is that.
    Good God, MY SPACE???
    .......lol
    How much do you want to bet Richard sends email from an AOL account?
    Last edited by bust; October-26-18 at 05:11 PM.

White House Staff Nervously Checking Whether Trump Retweeted Anything by Bombing Suspect
    https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ombing-suspect

Good work FBI on catching this guy so soon! I hope he is punished more severely than the neighbor who broke Rand Paul's ribs; 30 days of prison in that case. The Unibomber, a Democrat whose bombs did work and killed three people, was sentenced to eight life sentences with no parole. No parole should be allowed for this apparent Trump supporter either.
    Last edited by oladub; October-26-18 at 06:11 PM.

Not to jinx anyone but it's still interesting that none of the 13 discovered [[so far) bombs exploded. I can think of two explanations for that:

1. Sayoc was inept at carrying out such a plot.
    2. He was given defective plans or materials by an undercover officer just to see if he would carry it out.

I vaguely recall a similar case where the latter was true. [[Was that the underwear bomber?)

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Good work FBI on catching this guy so soon!
    Totally agree.

This part though:

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I hope he is punished more severely than the neighbor who broke Rand Paul's ribs; 30 days of prison in that case.
    Anonymously sending deathly explosive devices to target many public figures vs a personal spat over mowing the lawn.

Of course so. Otherwise, mountain out of a molehill much?
    Last edited by bust; October-26-18 at 06:25 PM.

"I can think of two explanations for that:"

3. He figured the message would be sent even using inert devices.
    4. He figured if he got caught, he may face lesser charges if the devices were inert.

Or 5, back to 1, he's just a typical GOP dumbass.

Jimmy Dore show -"
    Bernie's" Surprising Response To Mail Bomb Threat
    [[spoiler, it's not really Bernie. It's a comedy bit.)

https://youtu.be/9rkMH5A1PXE

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Don’t be silly,AOL used to charge by the minute,never used them.

It was Hotmail then Yahoo,I save emails for future reference and currently have 86,000 on my long time free yahoo email account.

If you sent me an email back in 92,I still have it.

Totally agree.

This part though:
    Anonymously sending deathly explosive devices to target many public figures vs a personal spat over mowing the lawn.

Of course so. Otherwise, mountain out of a molehill much?
    Rand Paul was injured. He had broken ribs. As far as I know, Ceasar Sayoc hurt no one. Had you read on, I did suggest that this guy get life without parole even if he didn't hurt anyone. Unlike Democrtic judges who hand out a slap on the wrist to Antifa clowns in Portland, immigration violators, or someone breaking a Republican Senator's ribs, I want this apparent Trump supporter punished to the full extent of the law.
    Last edited by oladub; October-26-18 at 07:39 PM.

On a 56k modem through Earthlink

Earthlink! Goodness that's blast from the past........!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast