Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Suspicious packages sent to Obama's, Clinton's, CNN, Soro's

Last edited by Maof; October-24-18 at 11:12 AM.

Add a few others to the list of receiving "suspicious devices"... Maxine Waters, John Brennan, Eric Holder/Wasserman Schultz.

Maybe, just maybe, DT should shut his pie face with his full-throated rallies, calling the press "the enemy of the people", bullying etc.

Ya'll know he spews negativity on a daily basis and yes I blame him.
    Last edited by Maof; October-24-18 at 02:05 PM.

We condemn the attempted attacks against fmr Pres Obama, the Clintons, @CNN & others. These cowardly actions are despicable & have no place in this Country. Grateful for swift response of @SecretService, @FBI & local law enforcement.
    Those responsible will be brought to justice.

Maybe Trump's rhetoric may ultimately be his downfall.

If I was Law Enforcement charged with finding the culprits of these "pipe bomb" attempts, the first people I would investigate would be the "victims"!

Does this smell funny to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Does this smell funny to you?
    your point?

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    If I was Law Enforcement charged with finding the culprits of these "pipe bomb" attempts, the first people I would investigate would be the "victims"!
    doesn't surprise me...blame the potential victims and i'm guessing you and honkey tonk think it's a ploy by the democrats.
    Last edited by Maof; October-24-18 at 05:46 PM.

It’s no secret that the Democrats are a party of violence,so it would not surprise me,the wako right wingers have been successful in thier bombing attempts,I doubt that they are going to be sending bombs through the mail when it is clear none of the recipients will ever receive direct mail.

But par to the course you look for reasons to blame Trump,if you get a flat tire is it Trumps fault?

The press is becoming an enemy of the people when it comes to ratings,but people are easy to manipulate,sooo there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    doesn't surprise me...blame the potential victims and i'm guessing you and honkey tonk think it's a ploy by the democrats.
    It has all the hallmarks of democrat involvement. It was a total failure; will not help anybody but themselves; will never be solved; and enables them to adopt self elected victim hood.

I don't think this is from the dems in general, it could be the extreme left that operate on behalf of the dem party.

Does the average democrat endorse for example to antics and tactics of say antifa? I don't think so.

But if your extreme partisan bound you get dragged along. And silenced to criticize their actions.

Both parties have very extreme factions they need yet to put a leash on.

I hear the dems are talking of running Madame Clinton again. Goodness! Is this the best option?

I think what they're going to find, is that these bombs were indeed made by some bubba-looking guy, with a poster of Trump on his wall, and a confederate flag on a stick flying in his front yard. What I don't think they're going to find, is that when this guy went to the dew-drop-inn for beer, he always sat next to some fellow no one's ever seen before, who kept telling him how the country's gone to crap, exactly who's fault it is, how "someone" ought to do some "patriotic" thing about it, encouraging him to follow through. But then, I read too many books.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; October-25-18 at 06:41 AM.

^^ Might even be a former SEAL or something like that.

On another note, if Billary runs again, someone else will 'win' again, but it sure won't be US.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    ^^ Might even be a former SEAL or something like that.

It has all the hallmarks of democrat involvement. It was a total failure; will not help anybody but themselves; will never be solved; and enables them to adopt self elected victim hood.
    it will never be solved...

Yes, well at least that doesn't apply to the Repugnant Party's handling of a certain Watergate situation.

It's early, but it sure looks like these bombs may have been placed as more of a political statement than a serious attempt to harm the targets. The packages look awfully small, and the one I saw only had 6 1st Class stamps on it [[Which oddly enough were not even cancelled, so it may have been hand delivered). I assume it's fairly difficult to do serious damage with a "crude" explosive device weighing about 8oz.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; October-25-18 at 08:52 AM.

I am so disappointed in this discussion. Jimaz I am sorry. I always have said that Detroit may not be a perfect place but people knew how to act, behave, respected each other because we had LEARNED something since the 60's.

Honky and Richard...and possibly others - I hope I can live up to this sentence, but I am done trying to be civil in conversations that I might be in with you - but from here on I will not be part of it. It is too distressing to think that you represent my birthplace.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    I am so disappointed in this discussion. Jimaz I am sorry. I always have said that Detroit may not be a perfect place but people knew how to act, behave, respected each other because we had LEARNED something since the 60's.

Honky and Richard...and possibly others - I hope I can live up to this sentence, but I am done trying to be civil in conversations that I might be in with you - but from here on I will not be part of it. It is too distressing to think that you represent my birthplace.
    As I am in you, carolcb.

They’ve found the two bombs sent to Biden. It was the parcels with the “DO NOT BEND - YOUR BOMB IS INSIDE” warning on the label. Dems looking after their own!
    Last edited by coracle; October-25-18 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post

I think that it would be distressing to feel that way about people that have differing opinions.

You do not think like I do,so you do not matter.

That is the theme,push comes to shove there is always the good old reliable race card.
    Last edited by Richard; October-25-18 at 12:00 PM.

They’ve found the two bombs sent to Biden. It was the parcels with the “DO NOT BEND - YOUR BOMB IS INSIDE” warning on the label. Dems looking after their own!
    They are fake,I wonder if they got a amazon discount on the timers,how does one use a timer with an undetermined delivery date.

How does one mail something going to multiple states and destinations but yet arrives within an hour of each other.

There is proably some far left dem war room where they are making up these packages then handing them out with predetermined release times.

Where are/ were the surveillance cameras! All the mail made it via USPS same day? Come on? This is nuts and dangerous should one of these devices actually go off!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    There is proably some far left dem war room where they are making up these packages then handing them out with predetermined release times.
    Only the far right would spread rumors like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Where are/ were the surveillance cameras!...
    One analysis I heard is that the bomber used light-weight PVC pipe probably so he could mail it at an unmanned mailbox to avoid post office cameras.

I haven't heard about stamp cancellations revealing from where they were mailed. Someone suggested that investigators aren't likely to reveal all their clues until the culprit is apprehended. That's their first priority and they don't want to tip him off.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast