Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Crimetown Podcast, Season 2 - Detroit

Hi everyone,

Please check out the Crimetown podcast, which will focus its second season on Detroit, focusing on criminal and political issues. Season 1 focused on organized crime and politics in Providence, RI, and was excellent.

I listened to the first episode of Season 2, and it was great. The episode begins in 1971 and tells the story of a STRESS officer and a police lab technician who brought him down. The production quality is excellent and I would recommend it to all. There is even music recorded in Detroit being used as part of the show. From the news, I understand the podcast will go from then all the way through the Kwame Kilpatrick era, so it will be interesting.

The first episode is widely available now wherever you get podcasts. The second episode is available only through Spotify, which holds each episode exclusively for some amount of time, but I believe it will become available more widely at some later time.

Google play has several and none under that name. Which one is it? None are labeled...

Quote Originally Posted by bragaboutme View Post
    Google play has several and none under that name. Which one is it? None are labeled...
    Are you using Google Play Music? If you use that app, search "Crimetown" and the top suggestion will be the podcast.

You can also listen directly off the show's website. Following is a link to the first episode: https://www.crimetownshow.com/episod...018/9/25/s2e01.