Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Charles Ellis III

When will people start calling out this guy? A nationally televised event and he can't keep his fingers off the breast of a girl young enough to be his granddaughter.

If he's doing this on tv, I'd hate to see what is going on behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by courtney View Post
    When will people start calling out this guy? A nationally televised event and he can't keep his fingers off the breast of a girl young enough to be his granddaughter.

If he's doing this on tv, I'd hate to see what is going on behind closed doors.
    what happened?

https://twitter.com/bibledrugs/statu...743552/video/1

There are, somewhat thankfully, now a zillion clips of it out.

It's not a good look [[the positioning of his fingers). Most Christian clergy/ pastors stay with handshakes or what we call the classic brief 'church hug' absent of any overtone.

Additionally, there was a great deal of comment re. her very short skirt at a funeral an event in a church.

I AM NOT saying that one thing justifies the other.

But it looks like they will both be a side discussion. Ellis even more so!

She's a young entertainer, not necessarily aware of how to dress in church. Her attire is more oriented for concerts.
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-01-18 at 01:05 PM.

Oh no, wow. She looked uncomfortable from the get go.

Back in the olden days folks would have said he was a foreigner because he had Russian fingers and Roman hands [[rushing and roaming)

Nowadays they just call him a creep or Mr President

Bill's got that "damn, why wasn't she on the podium with me" look on his face.

Last edited by Zacha341; September-01-18 at 01:34 PM.

Hah! The 'look' is Farrakhan -- who seems amused on multiple levels!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Bill's got that "damn, why wasn't she on the podium with me" look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

Yes, I caught that the first time I watched her performance.

I previously allluded to this but I’ll say it again, during the last recession, that Bishop Ellis guy used to show up at the golf course that I play all the time in a new Bentley.

Why was that AG flake there at all?

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I previously allluded to this but I’ll say it again, during the last recession, that Bishop Ellis guy used to show up at the golf course that I play all the time in a new Bentley.

I get your point, but don't blame him. If people are willing to support that kind of lifestyle, what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Why was that AG flake there at all?
    Because Aretha's family liked her singing of "Natural Woman" at the VMA's a week or so ago and invited her to sing at the funeral. Their call; she didn't ask to come

Yeah it is a personal choice towards that level of materialism or not. It's not a leadership style I'd be drawn to support.

But I'm aware of the support that church as provided to friends and family who are members or have had events there.

I get your point, but don't blame him. If people are willing to support that kind of lifestyle, what can you do?

A-hah! Jesse Jackson can be seen casting very serious contemptuous glances at her and about, either side! Lots of memes will be made from the whole performance no doubt.

I just hope the Franklin family will tune out the negative factors [[which occur when you bring that many dispirit style of folks together) and focus on the love, sharing and support!

Yes, I caught that the first time I watched her performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-02-18 at 11:33 AM.

Solution: people need to stop patronizing his church. What is wrong with people that they support and attend places like that? There are literally hundreds of thousands of churches in this country; there are humble clergy in other churches and denominations that can preach a sermon and follow the teachings of Christ...though I must admit, they are few and far between...