Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

so do all the TCF locations rebrand as Huntington? If so, does TCF Center now become "Huntington Center"?

Huntington Bancshares; so will that be the old Cobo name too? It says in the article they are anticipating a name change for TCF center.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    so do all the TCF locations rebrand as Huntington? If so, does TCF Center now become "Huntington Center"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    i hope it is Huntington Center, rather than Huntington Financial Center.

At least it gives it a name that doesn't sound as "corporate" as other names... including "TCF".

This building is close to finishing up exterior work it seems like. I'll often see a few guys up on top welding in the middle of the night, I wonder if they do that to lessen the chance the sparks hit anyone.

I’ve noticed the last couple days a riser in the middle of the roof over the top of the building, does anyone know if that’s going to be an electronic cube with the Huntington symbol on it? That would look attractive on top of the building.

Anyone else think it's strange looking north on Woodward and not seeing the roofline/outline of the Fyfe against the sky?

The new HQ looks great but I do miss that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    Anyone else think it's strange looking north on Woodward and not seeing the roofline/outline of the Fyfe against the sky?

The new HQ looks great but I do miss that right now.
    Agreed! But what I miss even more is not having the [[since razed) Motown Building as the last building in a very picturesque promenade of buildings along the west side of lower Woodward...

What has taken its' place since the building of LCA.... oh that's right... nothing...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8