Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Alternative Media Discussions of Trump/Putin etc.

If you are interested in getting beyond scripted talking points and media hysteria:

https://youtu.be/TjMNoMrWN5k

https://youtu.be/BK_D4yaTae4

https://youtu.be/i1iq_c3AyGs

Thanx Pam, always fair. Very interesting compared to the latest emotional media rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Thanx Pam, always fair. Very interesting compared to the latest emotional media rhetoric.
    Thanks for being open minded enough to watch. We can't have history, context or critical thinking on regular TV. It might get in the way of the hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Thanks for being open minded enough to watch. We can't have history, context or critical thinking on regular TV. It might get in the way of the hysteria.

I have family that get their directives from the phlat panel. It's hard to conduct any kind of conversation with them.

The media is struggling to survive so they fixated in the hate Trump movement because that is the most vocal,most just go about thier daily lives and speak with thier votes.

Most of the stuff is putting things on the Feds that they really have little control over.

The whole Russian hacking thing is actually on the individual states,the federal government cannot interfere with individual states voting process,they can offer assistance or tools but the states are not required to follow or except.

They do not realize that when the previous administration found out,they were ordered to stand down and only offer advice to the states based on what they had.

The target has been the current president when it is actually the responsibility of the individual states and the blame.

But that is not some big secret,the media knows that,so why are they not holding the individual states to the fire where the blame actually lays.
    Last edited by Richard; July-19-18 at 10:42 AM.

Jimmy Dore show-
    Why Russian Indictments Will Never Be Proven
    https://youtu.be/5RRlwIrmazc

The Real News-
    The Russia "National Security Crisis" is a U.S. Creation
    https://youtu.be/BzwxHyDKvQs

The media, the media; The Apprentice, The Apprentice.

Trump is cool ... there,I said something without actually saying anything,or wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    The media, the media; The Apprentice, The Apprentice.
    The bonehead, the bonehead.

The bonehead, the bonehead.
    I hear that even the very sober Fox News is dissing your Pet Orange into a pulp.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I hear that even the very sober Fox News is dissing your Pet Orange into a pulp.

"Well that's simply unacceptable.."

[[Hiz' 'onna, Prime Time true-doh!)
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-22-18 at 06:30 AM.

"Well that's simply unacceptable.."

[[Hiz' 'onna, Prime Time true-doh!)
    Don't you dare say nuttin' wrong 'bout our Prime Mister!

^ I thought you were not considered a mister until you passed puberty.

Had to look up Jimmy Dore; so he's a stand up comedian.
    James Patrick Anthony "Jimmy" Dore [[born 1965) is an American comedian, political commentator and conspiracy theorist.[1] He is the eponymous host of The Jimmy Dore Show and co-host of Aggressive Progressives [[with Steve Oh) on The Young Turks network. As of June 2018, his YouTube channel for The Jimmy Dore Show has over 364,000 subscribers and over 134 million pageviews.[2] He also has over 123,000 followers on Twitter.[3]

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Had to look up Jimmy Dore; so he's a stand up comedian.
    Yes he was. He has been doing talk show stuff for a while now. Does having been a comedian disqualify him from doing commentary or presenting information or interviewing people? Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were also in comedy.

He cannot be any worse then the likes of whoopi who seems to have her share of mindless followers.

All it takes is saying hate Trump,so easy even a caveman can do it.

Johnny Carson still makes them all look pathetic,even in passing.

He has a show on RT America that's pretty good.

Stewart, at least, never claimed to be a political expert. I don't know what Colbert claims to be. John Stewart always referred to his show as satire not news
    Yes he was. He has been doing talk show stuff for a while now. Does having been a comedian disqualify him from doing commentary or presenting information or interviewing people? Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were also in comedy.
    Last edited by jcole; July-23-18 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    He has a show on RT America that's pretty good.
    Maybe you are thinking of Jesse Ventura. As far as I know Jimmy isn't on Rt.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Stewart, at least, never claimed to be a political expert. I don't know what Colbert claims to be. John Stewart always referred to his show as satire not news
    Jimmy doesn't refer to himself as an expert either.
    I posted some other shows besides his.

Maybe you are thinking of Jesse Ventura. As far as I know Jimmy isn't on Rt.
    No,they do not look the same,they have him listed as filling in for Jessie while he is off the grid.

He was on at 5 as an evening news segment,part of the discussion was about the whole 17 intelligence agencies that nobody can really name and it was never 17 intelligence agencies but somebody from each group sitting in a room giving a best guess based on no actual intelligence with little actual agency involvement.

Which is about par to the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    No,they do not look the same,they have him listed as filling in for Jessie while he is off the grid.

He was on at 5 as an evening news segment,part of the discussion was about the whole 17 intelligence agencies that nobody can really name and it was never 17 intelligence agencies but somebody from each group sitting in a room giving a best guess based on no actual intelligence with little actual agency involvement.

Which is about par to the course.
    I saw the clip from yesterday and that time he was filling in for Ed Schultz who died. So while he has been on RT his own show is on You Tube.
    Last edited by Pam; July-24-18 at 03:26 AM.

I saw the clip from yesterday and that time he was filling in for Ed Schultz who died. So while he has been on RT his own show is on You Tube.
    80,000 views on u tube where as RT is millions.