Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: White Castle

LodgeDodger Guest

I guess I can admit it here: I've never had the onion chips. I'm a fry-lover myself...

I've always had the onion chips, but never had the fries. Also, where I used to work, the guys would all chip in for a couple of crave cases for breakfast at 6:30 in the morning, once a week. My only complaint - they were cheeseburgers.

LodgeDodger Guest

I didn't eat onion rings until I met betterhalf. He's an onion ring junkie.

Onion rings are okay, but I like fries better. I guess it's what we're used to.

70 cents???? Was that for a plain slider or for a cheeseburger. I just bought some in Minneapolis and the plain old burger was still 50 cents.

The one at Coolidge and 13 is great. The one at 96 and Telegraph will never see me again. lol. Those 2, in my experience, represent the best and worst. All others fall somewhere in-between.

Stosh. Good God, Man. Thats really something to eat 40. I think the most i ever ate was 10 or so, now I always get 3 doubles and onion chips. Love their onion chips.

I remember when they were 12 cents. and the buns were toasty. Now, most of the time, the buns are soggy as if they dip them in a bucket of water before putting them in the box. Still love'm though.

Stosh Guest

Alfie, the physical price I paid for those forty burgers weren't worth it. Believe me. The onions were what did me in, I think. I actually think that they were a little smaller then although that may be wrong. I can still do a sack of 10 without even thinking much about it though.

I'll stick to eating less volitile food like pizza or maybe some pazcki's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2