Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Mike Cox

Default Mike Cox

http://www.freep.com/article/2009082...cted-officials

I can't be the only one that starts laughing when Mike Cox talks about: honesty, disclosures, ethics, etc.....

I dunno, when I needed him, he came through for me.

Not sure I can say bad things about him now.

I'll let you guys.

Don't tell me Gannon, you were at the party too?

Nah, when I was beseiged by rogue agents of a multi-national corporation, his office stepped in and spanked them down to submission.

I'm pretty sure he never saw the case, but since it WAS his office that dealt with it...it seems you can't go wrong when Mike Cox is involved!

[[that one was for Velma)

I wouldn't peg Mike Cox as particularly corrupt. He's just another partisan tool who holds higher aspirations for political power, but sadly lacks the wits to get there and maintain the position. Any power he has is by default - the lack of more talented people bothering to challenge him more than anything else. This nonsense is just pandering for his gubernatorial run.

Quote Originally Posted by carman View Post
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009082...cted-officials

I can't be the only one that starts laughing when Mike Cox talks about: honesty, disclosures, ethics, etc.....
    How about common sense?

This bonehead wants to go after the drivers of the trucks that were involved in the I-75/9-Mile fire a few weeks back.

Yeah, that make a lot of sense, going after innocent parties to save the state a buck!