Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Chinas social credit score

So basically they have facial recognition cameras everywhere and they are useing a social credit score.

Jaywalk you get points,smoke where you are not supposed to,points.

Rent to many videos you get points etc. what they do is add the points up and if you have to many you cannot rent a house,travel or your work options become limited.

The police have facial recognition glasses so all they have to do is look at you and they have your entire history,everybody has to register with the government data base.

Remember the movie where they brought the cop out of cryogenics into the future to help catch the bad guy and even when you swear in public it gets you charged with a credit,the joys of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So basically they have facial recognition cameras everywhere and they are useing a social credit score.

Jaywalk you get points,smoke where you are not supposed to,points.

Rent to many videos you get points etc. what they do is add the points up and if you have to many you cannot rent a house,travel or your work options become limited.

The police have facial recognition glasses so all they have to do is look at you and they have your entire history,everybody has to register with the government data base.

Remember the movie where they brought the cop out of cryogenics into the future to help catch the bad guy and even when you swear in public it gets you charged with a credit,the joys of living.

You mean like missing my house payment raises my car insurance premiums? Even though I have zero tickets, points, accidents, claims, etc.

https://www.esurance.com/info/car/my...insurance-rate
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; April-25-18 at 06:34 AM.

Or comedians Diamond and Silk being kicked off of Facebook for being pro-Trump and being told. "“The [[Facebook) Policy team has come to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”"

Private companies, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, get to determine some freedom of speech criteria in this country. This is not new. Shopping centers regulate the distribution of literature on their premises. Social media expands the corporate version of the public square and reflect the tastes of its owners sometimes under self-serving guises as presuming to make their communities safe. Corporate democracy comes with a tilted deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You mean like missing my house payment raises my car insurance premiums? Even though I have zero tickets, points, accidents, claims, etc.

https://www.esurance.com/info/car/my...insurance-rate
    I am going through the same thing because somebody hit me while texting and driving ,so now I am on a three year red flag.

The difference in China is even saying a cuss word in public is a point that can prevent you from even getting the house in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    i am going through the same thing because somebody hit me while texting and driving ,so now i am on a three year red flag.

The difference in china is even saying a cuss word in public is a point that can prevent you from even getting the house in the first place.

wtf ?!?!?!

This is from 2016 that explains it and has already been implemented to date.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china...mirror-2016-10

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1GS10S
    Last edited by Richard; April-25-18 at 01:49 PM.