Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Give it up Richard. The twisted narrative that you consistently bring to the table is getting old. And not just on this thread.
    I concur. JCole's point is valid. That woman saw a black person on her porch, and thought she he was going to do great bodily harm to her. Richard, I don't see how the hell you can justify, her or her husband's actions. Unreal....

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Give it up Richard. The twisted narrative that you consistently bring to the table is getting old. And not just on this thread.
    So any one else that does not agree with your narrative is twisted.

Who really has the issiue?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I concur. JCole's point is valid. That woman saw a black person on her porch, and thought she he was going to do great bodily harm to her. Richard, I don't see how the hell you can justify, her or her husband's actions. Unreal....
    If you are not raised in the inner city or spend a majority of your life not around African Americans,what kind of picture does the nightly news paint for you?

Is it the white community rioting burning down neighborhoods? Is it the white community going into the neighborhoods of Chicago and creating the daily senseless violence and killings?

Do you ever watch the evening news and see positive things African Americans are doing in the community,no they skip that part.

So if you do not interreact with the African American community and the only picture that you see is one that is painted for you,then you will form an opinion.

So you guys are one in the same,basing an opinion on what was posted on the news and coming to a conclusion based on that verses actually knowing the person.

I guess that is what racism is,passing judgement on somebody strictly because of the color of thier skin without getting to know thier character,and making that determination based on a newspaper article.

I have to admit,you guys do like to thrive on your racism,maybe you just like to keep it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    For real?!? This reads like some 'oh those crazy broads' stereotypical sitcom crap from the '50s or '60s. How the hell old ARE you? 100?
    Let me guess,you are the only man in the history of mankind able to figure out how a woman thinks,how come you are not a billionaire by now?

There are thousands of books written on the subject matter and yet nobody still has an answer.

That has zero to do with trying to twist it into a stereotype like you did.

Do women and men think and act the same in any given situation? Yes or no?

You guys actually work hard at trying to create situations that do not exist.

Last edited by Maof; October-18-18 at 05:50 PM.

We really need a "like" or 'Lol" button on here

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    We really need a "like" or 'Lol" button on here
    Honestly, there's been many times I wish we had that option.
    Last edited by Maof; October-23-18 at 05:52 AM.

In the country that you guys prefer this one to be,that girl would be 4’ behind the man with a scarf on her head and she would be missing a hand for daring to touch him without permission.

A meme that quells freedom of speech,if he was a real man the least he could have done was bite her finger.

I hope she at least washed her hands after going potty,good way to be spreading diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    In the country that you guys prefer this one to be,that girl would be 4’ behind the man with a scarf on her head and she would be missing a hand for daring to touch him without permission.
    People who don't want their kids shot by gun-crazed racists want to live under the Taliban? Oh, dear...

Let's just bring this one to the forefront

Richard is really racist.

This hotline should get a lot of calls.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLN8DK9XmuY

call 1-844-WYT-FEAR now!

So much for our right-leaning friends respecting law and order. This guy was convicted in a court of law and certain people among us are trying to claim he's the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    This hotline should get a lot of calls.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLN8DK9XmuY

call 1-844-WYT-FEAR now!
    Indeed. This one takes the cake...

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/video-...43674?v=raila&

Don't know how he kept his composure. As a woman, it would have taken everything not to bitch slap her.

^^^ His very measured response was spot on with a bit of classic Sun Tzu tossed in - push when pulled: 'He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.'.

Never respond as expected! Had he gone off it would have been fulfillment of the stereotype.

She is the one with the darn door partially open to let her dog do his doo. She left the building open for access. You either go out with your dog or you don't.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-23-18 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post

He got off easy... That was expected though.

dude deserves at least 15 years, this was attempted murder.

No more guns for him.

so, **ahem**.. does anyone think he'll try to appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Um, given the clown in the White House, the dude who called someone "horseface" in official Presidential correspondence today, it's confirmed that even a 72-year old white guy can act like a toddler.
    ...which reminds me fondly of Coleman A. Young being taken to task for calling Reagan *Pruneface*. Always a man of tact and manners, he immediately retracted and said **I'm sorry, I meant to say PRESIDENT Pruneface**.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    ...which reminds me fondly of Coleman A. Young being taken to task for calling Reagan *Pruneface*. Always a man of tact and manners, he immediately retracted and said **I'm sorry, I meant to say PRESIDENT Pruneface**.

"Pruneface" is mild in comparison, to the things that doofus in the WH has did or said.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7