Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Potty rental

Default Potty rental

Hi my name is jeonard, a newbie. I don't know where to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to learn a lot from this forum and share knowledge as well.

Mesa Waste Services takes pride in providing the right port-a-potty rental for your construction site. Whether your location is an urban high-rise, interstate highway, residential or remodel job, we want you to find the right sanitation solution for your site. Regardless of the size of your job, our vendor services are capable of handling all of your liquid waste disposal, and port-a-john rental needs.

Glad to be here.

Good day!

la porta potty rental

Administrator - please move this thread to the "Free* Ads" section of the "Los Angeles YES" forums.

Thank You!

This always cracks me up:

http://www.toilets.com/pharmaceuticals.htm
    management of Pharmaceuticals.org, Inc. in collaboration with Porta-John¨ Systems, Inc. has been developing methods of harvesting human generated toxic pharmaceuticals and human sourced proteins within the scope of operating a portable sanitation business and is very interested in expanding this business concept throughout the world.
    They seem sincere about the idea!

UFO Guest

I think I need to have a movement.

Blarf Guest

Renting out of shit units in funny.

Forgive me guys for choosing the wrong section. I didn't know....

What's the worst "Port-a-potty" story that you've got for me?

Nice Spam
    However, I have been seeking an expert, to ask:

Why do portajohns have no hook for hanging purses or packages, to avoid the need to place them on wet, filthy floors?

Worst story about port-a-pottys is that during the MS150 and other bike tours in the hot days of Summer they are about 20 degrees hotter inside.

A friend of mine owns a porta potty business here in Michigan and she has a ton of stories [[obviously). Two of my favorites was when she went to a job site one of them was filled top to bottom with phone books. The other was when she got a call from a private residence [[whom she had no business with) saying she had to come get here unit off of his front porch! Apparently some sort of hazing for high school football. Funny shit! Literally!