Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Street side Plug In Charging Stations

Over around the 4500 block of Pacific Street, in the grass strip between the sidewalk and curb there is one installed on what looked like a 4x4. I didn’t know you could do that, I’ve never seen a single charging station installed in a residential area of the city. I took a photo but don’t know how to post it on here.

I haven't written down or committed to memory the steps for adding an attachment, but here should be enough to get you going:

1). Edit the post,

2). Select "Go Advanced" edit,

3). Go to Attachments [[Manage Attachments) then Choose Files and Add Files button [[Choose Files should show you files on say your PC),

4). Upload a file from your PC to the attachments. There is an UPLOAD button.

5). Then select that attachment you wish to appear within the post you are editing. There might be a final step or two before the operation is complete.

That should do it, I'd think. It works... [[see below)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by emu steve; April-07-18 at 09:30 AM.