Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Biggby on Livernois south of 7 Mile is open and DailyDetroit did a short article about it.

http://www.dailydetroit.com/2019/01/...le-in-detroit/

Michigan born or not, their coffee tastes like cardboard in a cup

Can't wait to check it out, the owner is a great guy.

White Castle brews a better brew [[for a carry out joint)! But BG better than Tim Hortons IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Michigan born or not, their coffee tastes like cardboard in a cup
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-08-19 at 07:12 AM.

There are naysayers already on here who are probably supporters of the other coffee shop that is on the Avenue. I love their flavored coffee and their presence is a great sign

kudos hopefully this will be successful. But also don't forget about Detroit Sip on McNichols near Marygrove College. https://www.detroitsip.com

It's great to have 3 close to each other. Narrow Way, Biggby, and Detroit Sip. I am predicting a Starbucks on the strip in a few years. I loved Coffee and Cream when they were on the strip in the 90s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2