Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Any memories of Chester Wheeler Campbell?

Does anyone have any anecdotes on the 'Motor City Hitman' Chester Wheeler Campbell? He was an unassuming soft-spoken snappy dresser who woo'd the ladies and whacked his targets, by all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post
    Does anyone have any anecdotes on the 'Motor City Hitman' Chester Wheeler Campbell? He was an unassuming soft-spoken snappy dresser who woo'd the ladies and whacked his targets, by all accounts.

No, but I hear his book and video are a hit.

Tell us more Night-timer

I am a friend of the lawyer who got him off twice, when he should have been convicted each time.

My friend refused to represent him the third time. That's when he killed the elderly owners of a religious goods store, who were also selling drugs and cutting into the business of a rival dealer who hired Chester. After he killed them he doused the place with gasoline to burn it down but the votive candles which were lit at the time exploded the gas and blew Chester through a plate glass window out into the street.