Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default ABC's "Crash Course" filmed on Belle Isle premieres tonight

UFO Guest

ahah I see the fountain! COOL!

During one of my regular visits to the Isle, I saw what turned out to be Crash Course being filmed. Of course I had no f'n idea what was going on but I do recall seeing the cars and thought it was just some races going on.

MIRepublic Guest

I'm watching this, right now. What a horribly cheesy show. lol You can get away with producing and airing anything in the deep summer.

Hey R8RBOB when did they film this show?

I'm watching this, right now. What a horribly cheesy show. lol You can get away with producing and airing anything in the deep summer.
    oh my god how right you are...

this show is STUPID, infantile and ive just wasted 4 minutes of my life that ill NEVER get back...

This show lacks what Wipe Out has.....personallity....oh yea and not so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Searay215 View Post
    This show lacks what Wipe Out has.....personallity....oh yea and not so lame.
    It may be cheesy but how fun would it be to be on that show?

Besides...at least they found a use for the racing paddock.

Searay,it was done back in June.Their shooting schedule cost us an autocross date.
    I watched the show last night.What a waste of time!I doubt I'll watch anymore episodes.But I guess there's a bright side.It rids the world of a few more worn out Crown Vic ex cop cars.

Oh my! I thought it was really funny! They should give the married couple their own show! I would watch all the time!!!

LodgeDodger Guest

If the group who allowed this type of activity on Belle Isle ever gives permission for it to happen again--they should be run out of town on a rail. What a shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    It may be cheesy but how fun would it be to be on that show?
    That would be fun, intentionally trying to flip a crown vic and almost hitting the camera crew or driving through the car dominos obstacle course.