Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Interesting fact about Detroit, look at #25

"After years of declining population and crumbling infrastructure, Detroit has spent the last decade trying spark a renaissance. Its efforts might be working, as the number of ultra-wealthy individuals in the Detroit metro, which includes Warren and Dearborn, Michigan, increased by 9.5 percent from 2015 to 2016."

https://www.moneytalksnews.com/slideshows/where-the-super-wealthy-live-the-top-32-cities/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=email-2018-02-17-am&utm_medium=email&subscriber=yes

Perhaps you could post the relevant content HERE so readers don't have to chase links not knowing what you're referring to?

For your viewing enjoyment

Name:  Screenshot_20180218-074109.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  199.0 KB

According to research firm Wealth-X, there were 226,450 people who fit the definition of having an ultra-high net worth — at least $30 million — in 2016. Together, these “UHNW” have a combined wealth of $27 trillion.
    Wow. Imagine how much good they did for the world to deserve that.

Am I jealous of them? No. Am I ashamed for them? Yes.

Parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Wow. Imagine how much good they did for the world to deserve that.

Am I jealous of them? No. Am I ashamed for them? Yes.

Parasites.
    I have no idea what you’re talking about. Anyway, Warren, Dearborn? That’s where the ultra wealthy choose to reside?

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    I have no idea what you’re talking about. Anyway, Warren, Dearborn? That’s where the ultra wealthy choose to reside?
    You can tell its written by someone who didn't read up on the area. They just picked two of the largest cities in the Metro.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMichigan View Post
    You can tell its written by someone who didn't read up on the area. They just picked two of the largest cities in the Metro.
    You can tell that neither you nor Sammy actually read the article.

Metro Detroit also includes Highland Park and Redford Twp.

Metro Detroit extends from South Rockwood to Oxford and from Ann Arbor to Anchorville and across the river to Tecumseh and LaSalle.

Warren and Dearborn are usually the two cities the government uses when they talk about the metro Detroit area. The "Detroit-Dearborn-Warren MSA" or however it's worded. This clickbait author probably saw that and used them.

Clickbait.
    They mention Warren and Dearborn as"ultra-wealth" hubs [[??) when everyone knows that the big bucks are in Oakland County.