Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Father of three young girls tried to attack Nassar

Should have let the father get to him. Needs a good ass beating!!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/us/la...-attack-court/

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Doesn’t work like that

Kudos! It's about time a man took over the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    Doesn’t work like that

Yes, I get that. The father of three girls. Three! I'm sure he'll get his while serving time. Oh, but let's not forget the letter he wrote stating "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
    Last edited by Maof; February-02-18 at 04:39 PM.

Doesn’t work like that
    System seems to be working just fine. Maybe just a hair too well. Slightly slower bailiffs might have served justice better.

Name's vaguely familiar, but we have another thread with a link and no background.

Some would say a one-way ticket some other areas of the globe and that would be that!

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Last edited by Zacha341; February-02-18 at 07:44 PM.

Certainly an understandable action. I can see how anyone would feel like doing this after hearing his daughters say what they said. But, yeah, that's not how the system works, and for good reason. Nassar is on his way to prison for the rest of his life, so he will get his just due. Dad appears to be an electrician, from his Lansing local IBEW shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Slightly slower bailiffs might have served justice better.
    How would that make anything better?

We are all using wishful thinking. Are you serious or are you trying to rile the crowd man? He tried to do what hundreds of other Dads would love to! I applaud the guy and glad he wasn’t charged.
    Revenge helps heal a wrong.

I can't imagine what he's going through, and can understand the impulse, but I'm glad the bailiffs stopped him. If he had actually beaten Nassar, he would have been charged, and they've been through enough.

Nasser will get justice in prison! I just hope it’s a slow process.

Wouldn't.

Reality has been set.

It might have helped the victim's father. Is that not of value?

One non-lethal but immensely painful strike wouldn't make things any worse, would it.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Revenge helps heal a wrong.
    I feel like it would just make him more upset, its one of those things thats an impulse, I get it, but in the long run it doesn't help anything

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Wouldn't.

Reality has been set.

It might have helped the victim's father. Is that not of value?

One non-lethal but immensely painful strike wouldn't make things any worse, would it.
    I get he's mad, but its not helping his daughters at all, you can see it actually just made them more visibly upset. Strong with words and helping his daughters heal is better than attacking people

His one daughter looked on as if she KNEW he was gonna do ​something.

Yes, rational thought must prevail. He'd not help his family finding himself in jail.

The father stated after, that the girls would never tell him what happened with Nassar and was hearing it for the first time that day. He's a big guy and I'm sure had he gotten to him, it would not have been pretty.

I get he's mad, but its not helping his daughters at all, you can see it actually just made them more visibly upset. Strong with words and helping his daughters heal is better than attacking people
    Knowing your father will do anything to stand up for you may be more important in healing in the long run than being upset for a few moments.

Do not forget what evil Nassar brought onto this family. Its not going to be cured by the courts. It'll be cured by how their family supports.

Bravo, Dad.

That whole system was janky. He was held up as some super-doctor and could do no wrong. Instead he was evil and pathological. What a freak, and yes it is hoped that all of the victims find some peace, including his family.

Disgraced sports doctor Larry Nassar, who was convicted of sexually abusing Olympic and college female gymnasts, was stabbed multiple times by another inmate at a federal prison in Florida that is experiencing staffing shortages.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disgraced...122317728.html