Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Fire Houses

Since some of you are interested in Detroit's buildings I typed out this attachment, forgive the mistakes as my eyesight is bad. I hope the attachment worked as I am not sure I did it right.

Note: I see where there are many mistakes. I will try to correct them during the coming days and create a new PDF

ENGINE HOUSES TO SEND TO DETROIT YES 2.pdf

Big mistake at the Engine 11 mark.

Rather then try to correct the mistake just disregard the second Engine 11 entry.

Note: I did not do the research for all this information, I just copied material that others gave me throughout the years.
    Last edited by FEO; February-01-18 at 09:38 PM.

I haven't looked at it, but E-11 is Gratiot and Grandy

I used to know most of the city by memory, but that was before they closed, moved or consolidated so many.

There are way too many errors its not worth my time to list them. Although one persistent/very annoying error is its Charles Kotting not Ketting!

As stated I didn't do the research I just copied the pages I had and I did go over all the spellings that were on the pages and that's what they had spelled.,,,,Sorry
    Last edited by FEO; February-02-18 at 06:47 AM.

Nice. I have always had an interest in old and current fire houses. I have gotten a lot of information from the below website. Enjoy.

http://www.detroit.fdmaps.com/
    Last edited by cassique; February-02-18 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FEO View Post
    As stated I didn't do the research I just copied the pages I had and I did go over all the spellings that were on the pages and that's what they had spelled.,,,,Sorry
    Almost all the firehouses listed above can be found here.
    https://www.detroityes.com/mb/showth...ectural-talent!

Thank god for Jay Leno who collects old steam cars and engines.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoBWAE0win0