Joe Louis Arena Demolition
JOE LOUIS ARENA DEMOLITION »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Default Who is Tati Amare?

    I know she co-host Live Detroit everyday on WDIV. She's from Calif. and hosted a religious show in Brooklyn before coming to Detroit.
    Does anyone have any info on her. I've searched on line and there's almost nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ablackjack; January-29-18 at 02:42 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    She co-hosted (with a monsignor) a cooking and restaurant review show for several years called "Breaking Bread" on NET, which is a Catholic cable network mostly seen in the NYC area. She's a graduate of Baruch College, which is the business education oriented unit of the City University of New York system. Her family apparently immigrated to L.A. from Ethiopia when she was a child.

  3. #3

    Default

    She's very pretty, good choice WDIV.

  4. #4

    Default

    The show is very fun and lighthearted. I hope that it gets high ratings. The restaurant reviews are very good.

  5. #5

    Default

    She is a very attractive young lady.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    She co-hosted (with a monsignor) a cooking and restaurant review show for several years called "Breaking Bread" on NET, which is a Catholic cable network mostly seen in the NYC area. She's a graduate of Baruch College, which is the business education oriented unit of the City University of New York system. Her family apparently immigrated to L.A. from Ethiopia when she was a child.
    Thanx for your response. Is she married? Children? I believe she's in her 40's. She's managed to keep her personal information off the net....lol. I searched. So she's Ethiopian? She looks biracial! Very beautiful woman.
    Last edited by Ablackjack; January-30-18 at 07:44 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    ^^^ Sounds like a smart woman to attempt some privacy internet-wise!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Sounds like a smart woman to attempt some privacy internet-wise!
    Agreed

  9. #9

    Default

    Not at all creepy.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    She is a very attractive young lady.
    And she can cook.

  11. #11

    Default

    She's very pretty,

    She is a very attractive young lady

    Very beautiful woman.

    Not at all creepy.


    Seems like we need to go back to the days of Jennifer Moore when people paid attention to the stories instead of appearances.

  12. #12

    Default

    Yea you tell them,this is 2018 the days of complementing the opposite sex is unexceptional and if you do it you deserve to have the little things nailed to a post.

  13. #13

    Default

    unexceptional


    Unacceptable?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post


    Unacceptable?
    Yes,but who am I to argue with my smart phone that was designed by the imported best and brightest and decides what words it should automatically replace.

    And they want us to trust smart cars? Will the car say oops as it smartly drives off of a cliff.

    Back on OT I think she is smart,pretty,and makes a very good roll model for young girls to look up to,there should be more out there like her.

    There I said it,no regrets and good luck trying to find my little things to nail to the post in the public square.

    If you think she is beautiful,try a visit to the Ivory Coast,you will find it hard to leave.
    Last edited by Richard; January-31-18 at 06:27 PM.

  15. #15

    Default

    ^^ No problem, I thought that's what you meant.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Yes,but who am I to argue with my smart phone that was designed by the imported best and brightest and decides what words it should automatically replace.

    And they want us to trust smart cars? Will the car say oops as it smartly drives off of a cliff.

    Back on OT I think she is smart,pretty,and makes a very good roll model for young girls to look up to,there should be more out there like her.

    There I said it,no regrets and good luck trying to find my little things to nail to the post in the public square.

    If you think she is beautiful,try a visit to the Ivory Coast,you will find it hard to leave.

    What is to look forward to at the ivory coast? What city should be visited?

  17. #17

    Default

    Yes,but who am I to argue with my smart phone that was designed by the imported best and brightest and decides what words it should automatically replace.
    A pox on the man who did auto correct . I can do my own spell check thank you. And I have to stop it myself.The program, not me.
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-03-18 at 04:19 PM.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    A pox on the man who did auto correct . I can do my own spell check thank you. And I have to stop it myself.The program, not me.
    As an aside, I had an auto-correct that went past me in a letter I sent. They thought I had stroked out, and gave me an alarming phone call to check up on me. Thanks for nothing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »





Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
DetroitYES! is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to DetroitYES! [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.