Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Who is Tati Amare?

I know she co-host Live Detroit everyday on WDIV. She's from Calif. and hosted a religious show in Brooklyn before coming to Detroit.
    Does anyone have any info on her. I've searched on line and there's almost nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ablackjack; January-29-18 at 02:42 PM.

She co-hosted [[with a monsignor) a cooking and restaurant review show for several years called "Breaking Bread" on NET, which is a Catholic cable network mostly seen in the NYC area. She's a graduate of Baruch College, which is the business education oriented unit of the City University of New York system. Her family apparently immigrated to L.A. from Ethiopia when she was a child.

She's very pretty, good choice WDIV.

The show is very fun and lighthearted. I hope that it gets high ratings. The restaurant reviews are very good.

She is a very attractive young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    She co-hosted [[with a monsignor) a cooking and restaurant review show for several years called "Breaking Bread" on NET, which is a Catholic cable network mostly seen in the NYC area. She's a graduate of Baruch College, which is the business education oriented unit of the City University of New York system. Her family apparently immigrated to L.A. from Ethiopia when she was a child.
    Thanx for your response. Is she married? Children? I believe she's in her 40's. She's managed to keep her personal information off the net....lol. I searched. So she's Ethiopian? She looks biracial! Very beautiful woman.
    Last edited by Ablackjack; January-30-18 at 07:44 PM.

^^^ Sounds like a smart woman to attempt some privacy internet-wise!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Sounds like a smart woman to attempt some privacy internet-wise!
    Agreed

Not at all creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    She is a very attractive young lady.
    And she can cook.

She's very pretty,

She is a very attractive young lady

Very beautiful woman.

Not at all creepy.

Seems like we need to go back to the days of Jennifer Moore when people paid attention to the stories instead of appearances.

Yea you tell them,this is 2018 the days of complementing the opposite sex is unexceptional and if you do it you deserve to have the little things nailed to a post.

unexceptional

Unacceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post

Unacceptable?
    Yes,but who am I to argue with my smart phone that was designed by the imported best and brightest and decides what words it should automatically replace.

And they want us to trust smart cars? Will the car say oops as it smartly drives off of a cliff.

Back on OT I think she is smart,pretty,and makes a very good roll model for young girls to look up to,there should be more out there like her.

There I said it,no regrets and good luck trying to find my little things to nail to the post in the public square.

If you think she is beautiful,try a visit to the Ivory Coast,you will find it hard to leave.
    Last edited by Richard; January-31-18 at 06:27 PM.

^^ No problem, I thought that's what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Yes,but who am I to argue with my smart phone that was designed by the imported best and brightest and decides what words it should automatically replace.

And they want us to trust smart cars? Will the car say oops as it smartly drives off of a cliff.

Back on OT I think she is smart,pretty,and makes a very good roll model for young girls to look up to,there should be more out there like her.

There I said it,no regrets and good luck trying to find my little things to nail to the post in the public square.

If you think she is beautiful,try a visit to the Ivory Coast,you will find it hard to leave.

What is to look forward to at the ivory coast? What city should be visited?

A pox on the man who did auto correct . I can do my own spell check thank you. And I have to stop it myself.The program, not me.
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-03-18 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    A pox on the man who did auto correct . I can do my own spell check thank you. And I have to stop it myself.The program, not me.
    As an aside, I had an auto-correct that went past me in a letter I sent. They thought I had stroked out, and gave me an alarming phone call to check up on me. Thanks for nothing.