Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default For Those Who Don’t Believe In ‘Conspiracies’ Here Are 58 Admitted False Flag Attacks

I'd like to dedicate this thread to Gannon.

http://educateinspirechange.org/alte...-flag-attacks/

Yes, it’s true: There really are conspiracies. As the popular TV show “The X-Files” notes, all you have to do is look because “the truth is out there.”
    But unfortunately many in our society have been conditioned by the old media and politicos not to take any mention of conspiracies seriously, and this despite the fact that conspiracies have been real and have occurred much more frequently than many people realize.
    Last edited by Pam; December-20-17 at 08:19 PM.

Who needs conspiracies after Comey lied to Congress, got away with it, and is still used as a credible source?

Catherine Austin Fitts' work should be added to the list in your link for questioning where billions of tax dollars disappeared. Alan Grayson's questioning of Ben Bernanke is fun.
    https://missingmoney.solari.com

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Who needs conspiracies after Comey lied to Congress, got away with it, and is still used as a credible source?
    When did he lie to Congress? Proof please.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

Trying to verify that Comey lied, I couldn't verify that he lied. I lose. There were a lot of articles suggesting Comey lied but usually by right wing organizations that didn't nail down their proof and by Trump who is given to exaggeration. Comey masterfully didn't answer and slid around questions but that falls short of proving he lied.

Then there was James Clapper who also lied to Congress. [[As recorded.) Same point: who needs conspiracies when high public officials lie to Congress and there is no consequence for doing so.

Last edited by oladub; December-21-17 at 01:15 PM.

Almost as bad as saying there was Russian collusion,Comey did not lie,he just had a variation of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I'd like to dedicate this thread to Gannon.

http://educateinspirechange.org/alte...-flag-attacks/

Excellent read, Pam.

Here's a recently developing story about Apple's "planned obsolescence conspiracy theory" PR disaster:

Apple Had Way Better Options Than Slowing Down Your iPhone
    On Wednesday, Apple confirmed what many customers have long suspected: The company has been slowing the performance of older iPhones. Apple says it started the practice a year ago, to compensate for battery degradation, rather than push people to upgrade their smartphones faster. But even giving that benefit of the doubt, there are plenty of better ways Apple could have accomplished the same goal without betraying customer trust.
    Yeah, like displaying a simple message like "Battery replacement required" instead of [[or even in addition to) throttling your own product. Duh.

Let's be honest. This kind of thing is far more widespread than this one case.

Today corporations who treat people as prey are the ones who need to be throttled.

Pam, you left "Pizzagate" off the list. Can't forget that Hillary Clinton runs a child sex cult out of the basement of a DC pizza restaurant.

Pam, you left "Pizzagate" off the list. Can't forget that Hillary Clinton runs a child sex cult out of the basement of a DC pizza restaurant.
    Relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post

Trying to verify that Comey lied, I couldn't verify that he lied. I lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Almost as bad as saying there was Russian collusion...
    LOL!!! at these replies. Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    Relevant:
    I actually had a halfway decent pizza the other day from Little Caesars. It was worth the $6.