Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit's Corned Beef Egg Rolls

I've heard a few commercials referencing these and didn't think they sounded appealing. Apparently, they aren't new, have quite a following and are increasing in popularity.

Mr. Lee nearly shouts when I ask if the corned beef egg roll could be southeast Michigan’s next staple. "As big as the coney dog! It will be up there and beyond, no doubt about it, no question about it! This is big stuff. I’ve got people coming in and they’ll order five, 10, 15 at a time."

http://www.seriouseats.com/2017/12/w...lty-maybe.html

Yeah they can be good -- I had some that were yummy. Had some at a coney island that we not, and very over priced. I did not know Mr. Fo-Fo's was back!?

Yeah the Asian Cornbeef place has been around for many decades in the D. They are expanding and just opened a new place. Yummy I must try them!!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-19-17 at 06:29 AM.

I had no idea this was a thing. I'll have to a lot a day for ton of fat and sodium.

They are honestly the most delicious thing. I don't have them often because they arent the healthiest thing to have.
    Always go to Mr. Corned Beef and stay away from any Coney island joint serving them. They are always gross and just a quick way for them to make a buck cause of the popularity [[they should stick to hot dogs and nasty chili).