Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Film Community/Bernard White

hello Detroiters,

my name is Bernard White and I am going to be shooting a feature film in Detroit at the end of next summer 2018. I have booked a flight to Detroit and will be in the city 12/27-12/31. I want to meet with investors and film production people. I have already made an important connection thanks to these forums and so I want to widen the circle in hopes of meeting people who might be interested.

I am new this forum [[and all forums really) so, not fully certain how it works.

I am an actor/writer/director/producer living in Los Angeles. I grew up in Detroit from 2nd grade through college at MSU.

here's a link to my IMDB page as way of further introduction.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0924502/
    but here goes; throwing my fishing line in the water. . .

sending holiday blessings and love to all.

gratefully,

Bernard White

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing your updates. Good luck and welcome home.

Welcome to Detroit and welcome to the forum. Good luck!

Can you pitch your project yet? Do you have a tagline?

Yes, I do. Thank you for your reply and interest. Wishing you Happy Holidays.

Thank you, Lowell. I hope I get to meet you on my trip to Detroit, the 27th through 30th. Wishing you Happy Holidays.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Grateful to be here. . . Happy Holidays!