Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Lowell. Gaz, and many others,

I didn't know how to do it!
    Peggy,s Birthday [[88) was in April, 2017.
    On July 10, Hospice was invited in. They brought in Clothing, Bedding, Medicine's and a special bed and a lot of special people. They also brought 17 papers for me to sign. It turned out to be a Heaven
    September 25. One o'clock in the afternoon. She was sleeping.I wrapped my arm around her waist. We were cuddled. I fell asleep for an hour. I woke up,,,,,and she was gone.

Eleven years of tears are fading away. However, after the passing, there is nothing but smiles

Our marriage was short, being only for 68 years!

Tom, so very sorry to hear of your dear Peggy's passing. I know she was your sweetie. You know she's in a happy place watching over you and your family.

I know she was taken care of when Hospice came in. They are truly wonderful people and angels here on earth.

Tom, I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel like I knew Peggy through your many warm and charming stories with her at your side. How nice that she could have you at her side in the end. So many pass alone and unknown. Thanks for letting us know and may she rest in peace.

Ironically I am off to a funeral today to celebrate the wonderful life of a friend, also 88.

Tom, Please accept my sympathy for your loss. Both you and Peggy were lucky folks to have found each other.

Tom, condolences. So saddened to read this.
    Please keep writing when you can.

Tom, Sad to hear of Peggy's passing. Thank you for sharing the news. And please know that your stories of the love you and Peggy shared are truly an inspiration to us all! Blessings to you during this holiday season!

Tponetom, Bless you. I appreciate all of your writing and I hope the sun shines on you today.

Tom, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the grief you are feeling at the passing of your bride.

For three score and eight you held each other.

That is a blessing.

I am just learning of this today, looking out on the rain. Peggy's joy is still here, I just feel it. The 68 years continues on a new plain. I send all my love and sympathy for you learning to walk by yourself in this world. Your strength is still needed, and your love and creativity. {{{Big Hugs}}}

Dear Tom, I am so sorry to read about your loss. But I also want to congratulate you on being a lucky man.
    Could you imagine what your life would have been without Peggy? Probably not.
    68 years? You lucky man!
    I'm not your English teacher, but I think that you have some writing to do....

Oh Tom.
    I just saw this now. I'm so sorry to hear of Peggy's passing. Godspeed to you. I so enjoyed your writings of you & her over the years.