Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Is There Any Male in left in Liberal Hollywood That’s Not a Sexual Predator?

The title says it all! - except perhaps they are all democrats that delight in accusing their enemies of the same behavior, while practicing it themselves for decades. Absolute Hypcrites [[as well as making lousy movies).
    Last edited by coracle; November-01-17 at 04:39 PM.

"Is There Any Male in left in Hollywood That’s Not a Sexual Predator?"

Fixed your question for you.

Answer: No. It's the way Hollywood works. You can bet your sweet bippy Ronnie was into it too. And maybe Nancy.

Your bias is what's offensive and out of line though.

I would not go as far as saying all Democrats are far left liberal as Hollywood is,I know a couple and they are okay.

I would say that karma is a witch when it comes to Hollywood and thier agenda and they needed to be brought down a lot of notches.

Last time they got spanked was by Hoover,it's been a long time coming.

The far left presents the idea that certain behaviors are solely attributable to the far right and conservatives. Visa versa, the right says the same about the left. As goes the good vs bad narrative.

Reality: Sexual predation and misconduct, as it occurs, does not conform neatly to partisan boxes and ideologies. Uh, nope.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-02-17 at 05:36 AM.

A perv is a perv no matter what the setting is.

The golden rule of mixing business with pleasure is a bad mix and has a tendency to come back to bite,and not in a nice way.

Hollywood, the self proclaimed moral compass of the country. NOT.

Kind of sad when an issue like this gets the political treatment. It rears its' ugly head in all walks of life...politics, entertainment, your work-place, places of worship, and even your family.

One thing that got me in this last election was the statement I heard many times. "I'd vote for a woman...just not THAT woman". Think about it...are you sure that's really true ? Look at the facts. America elected a black man to the Presidency before any white woman. Look deeper....Name me a female politician on America's national stage that was ever given different treatment than Hillary Clinton. There is no Thatcher or Merkel looming on America's political horizon. Now keep in mind our country has also failed to pass an equal rights amendment for almost 100 years. Not needed they said...."you already have those rights", as statistics still reflect 20% less in average pay. Go talk to any female that succeeded or failed in breaking the corporate glass ceiling in the last 30 years regardless of their age, race, or political affiliation, and ask them about 'me too' and what they had to put up with behind closed doors. Who's Harvey Weinstein's powerful female counter-point in Hollywood ?...there isn't one. One female director has won an Oscar in 80 years, and very few have ever even been nominated. Surely progress has been made, but I think in general, many people fail to realize how far we have to go towards true equality towards women, and the different ways that discrimination still exists in American society.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The title says it all! - except perhaps they are all democrats that delight in accusing their enemies of the same behavior, while practicing it themselves for decades. Absolute Hypcrites [[as well as making lousy movies).
    Two words: Fox News

I would point out the only difference here is that "liberal Hollywood" is cleaning house of its sexual predators, whereas conservatives rally in defense of theirs [[prime example: Bill O'Reilly). Or the self-admitted pussy-grabbing sexual predator who currently occupies the White House, the one who likes to walk in on 16-year old female beauty pageant contests when they're naked.
    Last edited by aj3647; November-02-17 at 10:43 AM.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Also, some people in this country still think women are second-class citizens.

I think it should be mandatory that each woman sit down and create an owners manual of sorts,because each one is different and unique and it is a lot of work to trying to figure them out.

Some are masters at mixed signals,with some, no means no,but the next one no means yes and they will be quick to let you know of the mistakes of not being able to read thier intent from the start.It becomes a 50-50 gamble.

Hold the door open or open the passenger door for two different ladies and one will view it as treating them like a lady and the other will go on about being perfectly able to open thier own door.

I get the whole treating women equally but not all of them want to be treated equally,some are happy just being treated like a lady and the weaker sex,if they are happy with that why is it demeaning?

My daughter in law is a stay at home mom,she does a wonderful job raising the girls who are well behaved and active with school events,while the kids are in school she internet sells scented things as a business.

I have seen her on social media being chastised by other women as a traitor to the cause because of her situation,it makes no sense.

In my expirence there are just as many physco woman out there as men so that part is equal at least and I have employed women in the service industry that would spin circles around thier male coworkers,but at that time they were not excepted by both the male and female coustmers as capable.Which was a shame.

It seems as though women want to be treated equal,which is understandable but a bit difficult when each one has a different sliding scale subject to change at any given moment where the equal part starts and ends.

My view is to treat everybody equally with respect until it is undeserved then it is time to walk away it does not matter who it is.
    Last edited by Richard; November-02-17 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think it should be mandatory that each woman sit down and create an owners manual of sorts,because each one is different and unique and it is a lot of work to trying to figure them out.

Some are masters at mixed signals,with some, no means no,but the next one no means yes and they will be quick to let you know of the mistakes of not being able to read thier intent from the start.It becomes a 50-50 gamble.

You know, if you just go with No Means No, you'll probably be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You know, if you just go with No Means No, you'll probably be safe.
    See what I meen with the ladies,probably,could meen the difference in a night of pleasure or a night in a cold cell and lots of money for lawyers.

That is the mixed signal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    See what I meen with the ladies,probably,could meen the difference in a night of pleasure or a night in a cold cell and lots of money for lawyers.

That is the mixed signal thing.
    There is no mixed signal there; I'm sure you hear enough no's to just take it as standard good advice

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post

Answer: No. It's the way Hollywood works. You can bet your sweet bippy Ronnie was into it too. And maybe Nancy.

Your bias is what's offensive and out of line though.
    That YOU find my bias offensive and out of line tells me I succeeded. Thanks.
    I see your own political bias is typically democtat, going as far as casting aspersions on the dead. You’re a [[low) class act Meddle!
    Last edited by coracle; November-04-17 at 05:42 PM.

616 Is There Any Male in left in Liberal Hollywood That’s Not a Sexual Predator?

Only you can politicize something that has been around several hundred years in business.

Money=Power= corrupt behavior. Look at our overflowing swamp in Washington.