Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 2009 Woodward Dream Cruise Pictures

I know I wasn't the only one snapping pictures at this year's Dream Cruise. I encourage others to share their photos, so I can see all the cars in which I missed. 17 miles up and back is simply too much ground to cover! Be sure to click on the link at the bottom of the blog entry to see the full 300+ pictures.

http://motorcitymuscle.blogspot.com/

Very nice SS, great shots as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Nice job on the pictures. Thanks.

Thanks, Sport, for posting your Dream Cruise photos. I can see that we nearly crossed paths again this year!!! As usual, we enjoyed the whole Dream Cruise experience, from Northwood each evening from Monday through Thursday, in Ferndale and Berkley on Friday, around Royal Oak on Saturday, and in Pontiac on Saturday evening. Wish we could have taken in even more than we did. But there are only so many hours in a day!!!

I couldn't make it this year, but my sister shot a ton of photos for 104.3 and has some of them posted in the galleries on their website. She's not much of a car nut, but still managed to get some good pics.

http://womc.com/pages/4984238.php

Thanks Supersport! Enjoyed those.