Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I think there's an echo too. That might account for some of the differences.

The sound changes are happening too rapidly. It almost sounds like 2 shooters, fire then return fire.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; October-03-17 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Check out the videos under 2nd gunman
    Ahh, the grassy knoll bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Ahh, the grassy knoll bit.
    Dont be silly,it is Vegas,flat and concrete,no knolls.

The videos do show muzzle flash coming from the fourth floor,he busted out the windows on the 32 nd in order to shoot,so the way to debunk is to show no busted windows on the 4th as long as they cannot be opened,simple enough.

so the way to debunk is to show no busted windows on the 4th as long as they cannot be opened,simple enough.

But, but, but the Grassy Knoll, Sandy Hook never happened, CIA did #7 gang would simply say the windows were already replaced. Vegas is open all day and night right? So windows could be replaced quickly if Metro and DHS said so, right?

Only to those who publicly call me a liar but do not have the balls to apologize when they are wrong,haveing said that and sense people refer to the name Richard as Dick I guess I am a Dick all the time posting or not.
    I'm not apologizing because I didn't say anything that was wrong. You cited a bullshit statistic and then refused to say where you got it from [[likely because you simply made it up). I proved you wrong. Apologize for that.

From a friend who was Army and worked with munitions:
    At the range he was at [[~300m.....more than three football fields) the bullet would reach the target before the sound of the weapon firing would and the a difference would be noticeable. Think if the difference between seeing and hearing someone bouncing a basketball at that difference. That bullet is traveling more than the speed of sound, so when it passes by, it makes a pretty loud crack......so just one shot sounds like two

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    So what your friend is saying [[I think) is the one loud "cracking" sound is bullets passing by breaking the sound barrier, and what I'm perceiving as "return fire", and "distant sound", is likely the shooter? If your friend's right, that would make sense.

Prepare to be frightened....

http://www.slidefire.com/videos

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    This is going to be 9/11 all over again with people coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories to explain scientific minutiae that their small brains are incapable of understanding. In fact, the conspiracy theory-ing [[yes I made it a verb) has already begun in earnest, we're seeing it here on DYes too. Multiple shooters! The crime scene was staged! "Oh I'm not saying that it was, I'm just suggesting that it might be..."

Just waiting for the first fucker to throw out "false flag" and then I get to call Bingo.

Almost noon again, looks like troll feeding time.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Almost noon again, looks like troll feeding time.
    Yup, that's right, you showed up right on time. Someone must have left some scraps out. Nothing of substance to contribute, I see.

I agree Honky Tonk.
    We have met the enemy and he is a rich white man with an education and three or four houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Prepare to be frightened....

http://www.slidefire.com/videos

How about this guy?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    I agree Honky Tonk.
    We have met the enemy and he is a rich white man with an education and three or four houses.
    Oh, Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    This is going to be 9/11 all over again with people coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories to explain scientific minutiae that their small brains are incapable of understanding. In fact, the conspiracy theory-ing [[yes I made it a verb) has already begun in earnest, we're seeing it here on DYes too. Multiple shooters! The crime scene was staged! "Oh I'm not saying that it was, I'm just suggesting that it might be..."

Just waiting for the first fucker to throw out "false flag" and then I get to call Bingo.
    Are you saying what I posted represents a conspiracy theory? It was meant for the opposite of that; it explains the sound of two bullets from different locations when there is really only one.

I'm not apologizing because I didn't say anything that was wrong. You cited a bullshit statistic and then refused to say where you got it from [[likely because you simply made it up). I proved you wrong. Apologize for that.
    Yea,it is there in black and white on the internet for eternity,feel free to go back and read where you added your words to what I wrote and then not only called me a liar but did an additional full post stressing and bold printing it.

If it gets them talking about the guns and their capabilities more, Obama can take the heat.

At least a piece of the gun is getting blamed for being partly involved in killing scores of concert attendees by even the Republicans.

When we finally move just a few inches forward to the receiver of the firearm and more closely examine what has become a threat to public safety and First Graders in a Elementary School we might save some lives eventually.
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; October-04-17 at 09:05 PM.

They are okay with short bursts but with extended bursts like in the videos it would be hard,they make it a lot of work to shoot.

You have to be in really good shape to shoot with them for 9 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    If it gets them talking about the guns and their capabilities more, Obama can take the heat.

At least a piece of the gun is getting blamed for being partly involved in killing scores of concert attendees by even the Republicans.

When we finally move just a few inches forward to the receiver of the firearm and more closely examine what has become a threat to public safety and First Graders in a Elementary School we might save some lives eventually.
    In 2012 440 school age children were shot in the city of Chicago,a city that has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

They already removed to guns from the legal homeowner,so would more regulation help?

In 2012 440 school age children were shot in the city of Chicago,a city that has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

They already removed to guns from the legal homeowner,so would more regulation help?
    A bike ride away in a Chicago suburb, you'll likely pick up all the guns and ammo your heart desires. The availability makes it moot whether you dispatch the arms legally or not to the end user. Gunz'rfun.

a city that has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.
    Name one.

If Chicago has the toughest gun laws in America, go ahead and name one. You don't have to give me the name of the law or its statute number or anything like that, just a general description will suffice.

Name one.

If Chicago has the toughest gun laws in America, go ahead and name one. You don't have to give me the name of the law or its statute number or anything like that, just a general description will suffice.

There you are doing it again,you quote me,then change or add words to fit your agenda,you just make it up as you go along.

One of the most controversial bills — to allow commuters to carry loaded guns on public buses and trains — would have the most impact on Chicago Transit Authority riders. Under the current law, licensed carriers can take an unloaded gun onto public transit, though they need to find a secluded place to removed the ammunition before boarding. The unloaded weapon must be secured in a container, such as a case. A bill to allow loaded weapons never came up for a vote, and both sides agree it won't happen anytime soon.

That is your leval of common sense,concealed carry, but not allowing ammunition,somebody starts shooting on a bus what are you going to do,pull out an empty gun and get shot.
    Last edited by Richard; October-05-17 at 01:35 PM.

Give me a break Richard. You, myself and everyone else knows that what's readily available in Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri etc... can be had easily in Chicago. It such a stupid argument that even a 10 year old can see your flaws. The gun show, cash and the trunk of a car have all been around a long time now. Duh.

I answered your question you answer mine. If it's "not about the gun" how can it be about just the bump stock? If it's about the bump stock how can the high capacity detachable mags be innocent? That would also be a pretty dumb conclusion would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Give me a break Richard. You, myself and everyone else knows that what's readily available in Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri etc... can be had easily in Chicago. It such a stupid argument that even a 10 year old can see your flaws. The gun show, cash and the trunk of a car have all been around a long time now. Duh.

I answered your question you answer mine. If it's "not about the gun" how can it be about just the bump stock? If it's about the bump stock how can the high capacity detachable mags be innocent? That would also be a pretty dumb conclusion would it not?
    The whole point is,no matter how many laws are in place and even if you removed every gun from the country,if somebody wants to do damage they will find away.

9-11 was done with a box cutter and airplane,no auto weapons used.

Yes, you can outlaw bump stocks and appease some by falsely making them think that they have accomplished something and feel better, but at the end of the day one can always jump into a vehicle and cause the same carnage.

The issiue of mental health care comes up every time but the response is always concentrated on the weapons and not mental health care because it is easier to deal with an inate object.

How many seconds does it take to drop a magazine and insert a new one and in this case and the 9 minute time frame how many lives would have been saved if 1 minute was saved in swapping magazines?

He had scopes and could have done a lot more damage with controlled shots from a ten round mag then uncontrolled spraying.
    Last edited by Richard; October-05-17 at 01:58 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast