Looking to get the PRE on a house in the city I purchased recently and am working on to occupy.

The form does not instruct you to send any documentation with it, although the instructions list license, voter registration etc as acceptable proof.

So, is this a rubber stamp thing where everyone is approved as long as it's your address of record or is there additional paperwork?

Because if it's the former I can probably get it done before the Nov 1st deadline. If not, it probably won't apply this year because I have only owned the house a couple months.