Restoration at Woodward and Baltimore in Detroit
ATWATER PARK COMING ONLINE »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13

^^^ Hah! Our cynicism in part is born out of over-doing-it shannigans LIKE THIS CLASSIC:

"I don't feel NO WAYS TI'ARRD..." Hillary Clinton

The far left politic, well meaning (eh' I'm sure) increasingly ascribes almost as party-favors how/ why we're where we are. While at the same time limiting our pathway to success if we deviate from their standard (orthodoxy). We've come to expect better from the dem side, but these ideologies are but another form of condescension (handling) as shown here:

'I'm black': David Webb to CNN analyst accusing him of white privilege
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-01-19 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Hah! Our cynicism in part is born out of over-doing-it shannigans LIKE THIS CLASSIC:

"I don't feel NO WAYS TI'ARRD..." Hillary Clinton

The far left politic, well meaning (eh' I'm sure) increasingly ascribes almost as party-favors how/ why we're where we are. While at the same time limiting our pathway to success if we deviate from their standard (orthodoxy). We've come to expect better from the dem side, but these ideologies are but another form of condescension (handling) as shown here:

'I'm black': David Webb to CNN analyst accusing him of white privilege

ABSOLUTELY hysterical! Kudos, Zacha341! And I want to buy David Webb a beer!

Video highlighting some of Bernie's accomplisments.

https://youtu.be/44m2LHT5DLc

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13