Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The knifing and killing with vehicles continues....

So much trouble and terror in the world, continues. Stabbing and attacks in Spain and Finland... I've a family member visiting London who took photos from the London Bridge a week before the stabbing and vehicular murder on that bridge in June. I suppose Blitzer forgot about that...?

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Suggests Barcelona Attack Is A ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville

Police shoot, arrest suspected stabber in deadly Finland rampage

London attack: Seven killed in vehicle and stabbing incidents

Burkina Faso: At least 18 killed in restaurant terror attack
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-21-17 at 03:07 PM.

London has been having terror attacks for decades,the players just change.

The IRA used to love the car bomb aspect.

I agree though,nothing to do with being a copycat.

^^^ Who say you? The Internal Revenue Authority [[Service)? Eh, who thinks back that far re. what the Irish and what not were doing! ----

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ira-sp...ry?id=13402135
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-21-17 at 03:23 PM.

^^^ Sounds like the crap going on around Danny "The Celtic Warrior" Greene in Cleveland during the seventies. These guys couldn't seem to do a decent Detroit drive by.

Competing gangsters set off more than 35 bombs, most attached to cars in murder attempts, many successful. Greene had gained power first in a local chapter of the International Longshoremen's Association [[Wiki)
    Great movie in "Kill the Irishman". My grandfather was Irish born and immigrated to Detroit during Prohibition. He was always on the family shit list for some shady things back then.
    Last edited by Bigb23; August-21-17 at 06:40 PM.

And I was looking for a movie to watch tonight,found it on STARZ.

Am I the only one who hasn't tried the purple Kool-Aid yet? How long have radical Muslims been driving vehicles into pedestrians, and stabbing people? Why has suddenly Charlottesville set the precedent for this type of attack?

^^^ What? Blitzer makes is all seem so 'reasonable' after all?

Purple with orange makes for tasty boo-boo 'brown' Kool-Aid ala segments of the selective media these days. I knew the Burkina Faso [[west Africa) incident was going to get blown over... that's the way of it.

I keep bbc as an app. and bookmark not because they're so grand and perfect. No. But because they usually broadcast what is going from that side of the pond. Even with their slant.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-22-17 at 08:49 AM.

Watch for all the Detroit scenes - supposed to be Cleveland, but was filmed here. Butchers, Roma, Eastern Market, Corktown, Michigan Theater parking lot, the old Central Precinct, Belle Isle, mid town

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn't tried the purple Kool-Aid yet? How long have radical Muslims been driving vehicles into pedestrians, and stabbing people? Why has suddenly Charlottesville set the precedent for this type of attack?

I don't think Wolf Blitzer is known for his intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I don't think any of the talking heads are especially recognized for intellect.

And yet he's one of CNNs top anchors.

As much as I dislike Trump, it's kinda fun watching him blast the vapid cable news industry. He does so with the finesse of a two-year old, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    And yet he's one of CNNs top anchors.

As much as I dislike Trump, it's kinda fun watching him blast the vapid cable news industry. He does so with the finesse of a two-year old, but still...
    I enjoy watching 2 year olds play.

But he's comes off so sincere, fatherly and trustworthy seemingly. Who would doubt him...?

Last edited by Zacha341; August-26-17 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    But he's comes off so sincere, fatherly and trustworthy seemingly. Who would doubt him...?
    To me, he comes across as a sour faced loser that needs a shave, with an axe to grind, that should have been pensioned off ten years ago, but fits in too well with the other CNN flakes/fakes [[other than that I like him!).

Quote Originally Posted by preserve View Post
    Watch for all the Detroit scenes - supposed to be Cleveland, but was filmed here. Butchers, Roma, Eastern Market, Corktown, Michigan Theater parking lot, the old Central Precinct, Belle Isle, mid town
    I did notice a lot of buildings talked about here and was wondering,thanks for the clarification.

There was also a 1971-72 chev Monte Carlo that kept showing up in the background in a lot of the scenes,parked around the corner,down the street etc.