Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    UFO Guest

Default Are we being Visited?Is Michigan a hotbed?

And I don't mean by wierdo politicians or partisan hacks.

http://www.examiner.com/x-16975-Gran...n-swampgas-UFO

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=36909

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/aug...news-breaking/

Anybody ever witness a UFO encounter here? In Michigan or anywhere else?

Alien's love Michigan's manufacturing labor and technology. Rumors are Chrysler received their fuel injection technology, in exchange for Chrysler to name all the K car's after them. They wanted us to subliminally recognize their names [[see Aries). This is for when the invasion happens, the transition into slavery will be more smooth. We will all soon be their manufacturing slaves during the transition, and cease to exist when they completely inhabit our planet.

-Tahleel

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!

My Mother and Grandfather both had encounters with them over 20 years ago with myself being included in one of them. My Mother and I were "followed" home by a "UFO" from the UofM hospital to Garden City back in the summer of 1977.
    My Grandfather watched a UFO same house back in 89 or 90. In both cases the three of us were spooked. I myself hid in the backseat of the car as I was only 8 years old. So I didn't watch the thing after watching the Day the Earth Stood Still many times before then. Both the UFO's flashed away in the same manner.
    This past summer the youngest daughter has claimed to see them, more than a few times I might add. Being so close to Metro I tell her "Its a airplane", Yet after her last encounter I would say it was more than that.

Alien's also love apostrophe's for plural nouns.

Probably is a hotbed. Michigan does look like a giant hand...............or an alien claw.
    Last edited by One4Detroit; August-23-09 at 09:15 PM.

Paging Gannon...

48302 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    And I don't mean by wierdo politicians or partisan hacks.

http://www.examiner.com/x-16975-Gran...n-swampgas-UFO

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=36909

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/aug...news-breaking/

Anybody ever witness a UFO encounter here? In Michigan or anywhere else?
    i was taken by a group of so called aliens once. They bought me a couple of drinks at Honest Johns, and then took me back to their place at Trolley Plaza....

then they did what Aliens always do at the end of one of these stories...

Oh come on, Mr UFO...please be serious here...are you one of those guys from the chocolate sauce sites?

Sludgedaddy Guest

...as seen from space, what appears on the surface as piles of discarded tires, litter, debris , rubble and clusters of ailanthus groves, form the unmistakable recognizable face of Kwame Kilpatrick.

UFO Guest

I have seen what I thought was a UFO, or a group of them if you will.I was 10 yrs old when my family went to the airport one evening to pick up a family member .
    I and my siblings stayed in the car and watched a group of multi colored lights dancing high above the airport in formations that airplanes and helicopters can not.

Yes I do believe that there is life out there. I don't understand how people can not believe it when the proof of life exists .
    We are here. Are we not?
    What makes you believe that there are not civilazations out there that are billions or even trillions of years more advanced than we could ever hope to be.
    Why can't people believe that there are civilazations out there that are capable of space travel that we could only wish to aspire to? Or for that matter just make movies about.

Do I think we are being visited? Yes I do.
    Do I have proof? No, I can only go by what I and millions of others have witnessed.
    Lets not forget about the thousands of "credible" witnesses such as our armed forces, presidents, astronauts, commercial pilots law enforcement, etc.etc.etc.

I just have to ask, what the hell is a chocolate sauce site?

Quote: "Anybody ever witness a UFO encounter here?"

Not myself, but I do know one extremely credible witness that had a very close up northern Michigan encounter, could feel the heat from it and could see the trees in the immediate area reflecting off the windows of this craft. No Noise. He's an engineer, and not the type of person that would make anything up. Very somber and stable. Took him years to even tell me about it. Not sure what he seen, but I believe he seen what he says he did.

48302 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sludgedaddy View Post
    ...as seen from space, what appears on the surface as piles of discarded tires, litter, debris , rubble and clusters of ailanthus groves, form the unmistakable recognizable face of Kwame Kilpatrick.

you forgot to mention missing sewer grates replaced by old tires.

UFO Guest

UFO Guest

Default Nasa finds amino acids on a comet.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026898_NA..._proteins.html

Considering that the building blocks for life on this planet probably came from outer space, it's highly probably that life exists elsewhere. On the question as to whether Michigan is a hotbed or not, I do not believe the curiosity to visit a massive post-industrial apocalypse is restricted to terrestrials.

My father and sister had a sighting on westbound Warren Avenue [[or Ford Road, I cannot remember their story) about thirty years ago.

I have had none.

I believe fully that UFOs and what mystics say are Angels are exactly the same thing.

Our perception is VERY limited in frequency range and time-of-reaction...the best scientists can figure is we ALL have a FULL half-second response time to any stimulii, which begs the conclusion that each and every one of us has limited-duration 'time travel' as reflex, not unlike blinking and breathing.

At least a +/- .5 second buffer for all our perceptions, so that fluid motion and pendulum action remains constant...there is no mystery that early scientists were puzzled by all that and studied 'em first.

SO...that said...there are entire gaps in our frequencies perceived, and entire intervals of the time/space 'continuum' where these beings can comfortably coincide with us...

...and we would RARELY encounter them. Save for beings blessed with extraordinary senses, or they happen to be where some technology failure allows these beings to be seen...or when they WANT to be known. It is comforting to know that Murphy's Law applies to them, too. [[that fucker)

I know individuals who can meet up with 'Archangels' at nearly any instant [[for guidance, instruction, comfort, healing and other gifts they willingly bear for us all), and they've described this other 'universe' they find in their meditation trances in terms that lead me to believe there is a TON of stuff we boldly proclaim doesn't exist...

...when we merely haven't yet perceived it before our very faces and all around us!

Chew on THAT while I find my caffeine...

We can't be experiencing alien visitations, because we would have been harvested by now. And as Stephen Hawking says, "Quit sending out probes you idiots....You're just letting them know we're here !

I think they have visited and decided that we aren't worth the time and trouble!

Let them stay unidentified and undocumented. If we figured out there were UFOs in Michigan, Matty would just find a way to charge them for it and they'd stop coming.

If a culture that has figured out how to cross interstellar space didn't want to be found, we would not know they are here.

Additionally, if that culture wanted to take over and enslave the Earth at any time, there wouldn't be a damned thing we could do about it.

So the answer to the Question: Are there UFOs? is probably "What difference does it make?"

Quote Originally Posted by 48302 View Post
    i was taken by a group of so called aliens once. They bought me a couple of drinks at Honest Johns, and then took me back to their place at Trolley Plaza....

then they did what Aliens always do at the end of one of these stories...
    Ewwww.... thanks for giving us visions of Southpark... with Cartman getting his probe....

48302 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Ewwww.... thanks for giving us visions of Southpark... with Cartman getting his probe....
    this is a redonkulous thread, started by someone from the Sanders Chocolate sauce site.

Really!

UFOs are BS.

Not saying that there is no other life out there, but I am saying that they havent visited here...just a bunch of kooky people. Maybe some of you people act like aliens....that is probably the case.

I know what zipcode was saying But UFO'S are not B.S. just unidentified.When they are it becomes a different issue or none at all.

'302, why do you think it is an act?

I don't care if this thread was started by bullshitters and con-artists and folks with an agenda for spite.

Just like old Karl and now Cc, some inane comments simply offer the chance to expound and set the story straight.

THEY might think it foolishness, and I'm certain they get boatloads of chuckles over their beers...but when they learn the truth, their giggles will cease.

We're not far from it all being revealed.

For NOW, I am happy to be their foil. Anything that keeps them busy from actually DOING harm is fine by me.

Plus, coverage on two sites is double the exposure.

Cheers!

Oh, and I got the specifics on my father and sister's sighting.

It was fall 1978, either September or October.

Lights just above treetop level, around the perimeter of a football-field sized platter. Unmistakable. They went to Golden Boy donuts to find one of the cop regulars, but the angle made the trees obscure it.

Around the same time, a WJR reporter saw something and called into the station with a live report...that is why my father pegged the month as September...from reading about it later.

My theory is that some folks simply have a wider perceptual response, too, drinking too much beer and stirring up negative shit keeps one stuck in their own stinking steaming pile of fudge! Stay too long, they won't even notice the smell...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast