Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He would not be there if Democrats had voted. And if the Dems hadn't split the vote on two different candidates
    The NY Times weighted the loss of [[despicable) white working class voters as a bigger factor then Democrats not showing up on 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He would not be there if Democrats had voted. And if the Dems hadn't split the vote on two different candidates

Excuses to justify,how well did that work out?

Trump ran and campaigned on,this is where we are at and this is what we need to do.

The Democratic Party ran on,you are all a bunch of deplorable racists and any other thing they could come up with as a diversion, so they would not have to actually address the real issues and how to attempt to fix them.

Trump did not cause the Dems to lose,he played 30 to 40 year politicians like a deck of cards even the DNC that has 150 years of political experience got caught in the trap.

Instead of owning up to the screw up and figureing out how to not make the same mistake again they have shown the public and future generations that when you lose,just continue to whine and look for or invent any reason or actions to blame others for your actions.

The democrats are a complete joke. “Poster Boy”, Mueller, chosen to lead their contrived policy of HATE for three years turns out to be as incompetent as they are [[even nadler and schitt and and and.......).

What a bunch of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The democrats are a complete joke. “Poster Boy”, Mueller, chosen to lead their contrived policy of HATE for three years turns out to be as incompetent as they are [[even nadler and schitt and and and.......).

What a bunch of losers.
    I agree. I've read multiple sources about the Meuller testimony now, and they've turned up nothing, again. [["Oh, but wait, "IF" and then "IF" well THEN we'll have him!") It's turning into a horrible waste of taxpayer monies and it's making them look worse and worse like the whining ninnies they've become. Nothing else pertinent is being accomplished. Tlaib can bite the big one.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-25-19 at 06:51 AM.

^^^ That lemons not dry yet, more money's to be made as Trump will be held accountable even beyond his presidency. I almost thinking that 'bumbling' and gaffing of Meuller was deliberate so as to bring in someone new, citing his efforts as insufficient for the task. Gin the whole thing up again and waste more money. And what's up with Nadler?

Why don't the repubs go after him for traction? Is he that squeaky clean? There's an effort here to keep this going at a bipartisan level.

More to the point whatever your take on Trump, this conveniently [[for both parties) serves as a grand distraction while our deficit was just handily exploded and our borders remain breached by illegals. While our own citizens struggle and suffer every day. How's this good for us?

It ain't! We're being played by both parties ala their 'gangster' party.

Again where are our ...PRIORITIES... ?
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-25-19 at 08:00 AM.

In general, I'm betting the most significant thing to come out of the Mueller hearing was mainstream America's growing distaste for senile old white guys....and that applies to both parties. I'm betting those midterm results were more a generational slam than any indictment against President Trump.

With inflation between 2 - 3%, where's the outrage towards banks for charging people usury rates of 19.99% for a credit card ? If inflation were 5 -6 %, are they going to charge 25 - 30% ? $4 bucks for a simple 30 second atm transaction to access your own money....how absurd.

Coinstar is a classic example. Used to be 7.9% for the convenience of cashing in your change. There's little inflation, but that's now risen to 10.9%. Why ?

^ this answers your question,and would pretty much sum up the transfer of wealth and the national debt threads as to the what’s and why’s along with why politics are what they are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbarjpJhSLw

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I agree. I've read multiple sources about the Meuller testimony now, and they've turned up nothing, again. [["Oh, but wait, "IF" and then "IF" well THEN we'll have him!") It's turning into a horrible waste of taxpayer monies and it's making them look worse and worse like the whining ninnies they've become. Nothing else pertinent is being accomplished. Tlaib can bite the big one.
    Interesting to watch the hearings,if that is what you could call them.

The finished the investigation but yet they still ask more questions based on thier own opinions as fact versus actual findings of fact.

They are still confused as to what the scope of the investigation entailed and seem to be reading that Meuller was nudging the house to pick up on more.

Statue of limitations is 5 years,when President Trump wins the next election they will never be able to push for any kind of further criminal investigation.

I still cannot get over the fake shock that Russia interferes in the United States elections.

Hell we topple entire governments and interfere with everybody else’s elections,friend or foe,they are living on another planet if they think nobody does it to us and has been for 200 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    In general, I'm betting the most significant thing to come out of the Mueller hearing was mainstream America's growing distaste for senile old white guys....and that applies to both parties. I'm betting those midterm results were more a generational slam than any indictment against President Trump.

With inflation between 2 - 3%, where's the outrage towards banks for charging people usury rates of 19.99% for a credit card ? If inflation were 5 -6 %, are they going to charge 25 - 30% ? $4 bucks for a simple 30 second atm transaction to access your own money....how absurd.

Coinstar is a classic example. Used to be 7.9% for the convenience of cashing in your change. There's little inflation, but that's now risen to 10.9%. Why ?
    Yeah screw all those "senile old white men". They're all just stupid with no real life experience. What did they ever accomplish? It's a good thing we have youth, who are willing to pay 8 bucks for a glass of "Krap" beer and $12 dollars for a piece of fried baloney "appetizer" to show us the way.

Even with my "stupid senility", I still get that this is a rhetorical question, but, I'm going to try to answer it anyway. Any business, including today's start-ups, will charge whatever the market is willing to bare. It started with Banks charging $3 - $4 to talk to a teller. Charging fees for cashing checks, transferring funds, paying bills. Then came along ATM's. The Banks sat patiently for years waiting for people to get addicted to using them, then fired all the tellers and staff they possibly could and still keep the doors open. Once people became hooked, it was just a simple matter of charging for those types of services too.
    When Coinstar first came around, I thought "who the hell is going to pay money to have their change counted?!?!" Well, being old, senile and stupid, I was wrong again. It's too much trouble, after you've had a few Krap beers, and a belly full of fried baloney, to count out the exact change. MUCH simpler to just throw it all into a jar, take it to the party store, and run it through a machine. "It's only a small fee".
    Whenever I don't wet myself, and the home lets me out in public, I'm amazed what people are willing to put up with and willing to pay. They throw out a pair of jeans because they have hole in them, then pay $250 for a pair of jeans, WITH holes in them!

Gotta go. They're coming around with the Geritol jello-shots. Today's my favorite color, green!

Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-25-19 at 12:34 PM.

^^^ Coinstar went up! Drats... I was just looking at my coin jar. I best get those paper sleeves and head on to de' bank!

BTW how'd you make text in color? Use code?

Gotta go. They're coming around with the Geritol jello-shots. Today's my favorite color, green!

Silly old man....that's where they put the medication !

Yeah screw all those "senile old white men". They're all just stupid with no real life experience. What did they ever accomplish? It's a good thing we have youth, who are willing to pay 8 bucks for a glass of "Krap" beer and $12 dollars for a piece of fried baloney "appetizer" to show us the way.
    Come mothers and fathers
    Throughout the land,
    And don't criticize
    What you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughters
    Are beyond your command,
    Your old road is rapidly agin',
    Please get out of the new one
    If you can't lend your hand
    For the times they are a-changin'
    ~ Bob Dylan, Columbia Records

^^^ Coinstar went up!
    Drats... I was just looking at my coin jar. I best get those paper sleeves and head on to de' bank!
    Make sure you use the drive-thru instead of a teller. They absolutely love when you put coin rolls in their pneumatic system....cleans out the pipes !

Seriously, that's why I still use coinstar. My credit union will no longer accept coin rolls. Their on-site coin machine went from being free to 5.9%. It's not worth the gas and drive to bother. Yet direct deposit is still a free transaction....for how long ?

Come mothers and fathers
    Throughout the land,
    And don't criticize
    What you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughters
    Are beyond your command,
    Your old road is rapidly agin',
    Please get out of the new one
    If you can't lend your hand
    For the times they are a-changin'
    ~ Bob Dylan, Columbia Records
    Dylan.... isn't that the guy that does the Chrysler 300 commercials? I guess the times they ARE a-changin'!

You can buy a coinstar machine or an atm machine and reap the rewards,just be careful where you put them,they may get smashed with a baseball bat.

The atms are great for washing money while collecting fees on top of it,embrace capitalism.

Bong man - get ahead of the curve,put some pot dispenser machines out there with $5 bags in them,you could sit back and get smoked all day while the dough rolls in.

Along with the Benjamins [[big money) rolling in! Dylan's got bills too!

Capitalism's great when you're winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Dylan.... isn't that the guy that does the Chrysler 300 commercials? I guess the times they ARE a-changin'!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-25-19 at 07:03 PM.

You've got jokes! What drive thru? Those are going away too! Maybe too much fraud committed at them ala folks in dark sunglasses......

I'll go to my credit union and cash mine out cheaper. My bank is too snooty to have a coinstar in their lobby, I suppose.

...Make sure you use the drive-thru instead of a teller. They absolutely love when you put coin rolls in their pneumatic system....cleans out the pipes !
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-25-19 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    get ahead of the curve,put some pot dispenser machines out there with $5 bags in them,you could sit back and get smoked all day while the dough rolls in.

You know, you just might be on to something there...

Funny how the democrats touting campions that will not except special interest donations are doing just that.

“Our campaign is not taking a dime from corporate PACs or lobbyists — and that was a very deliberate choice. Yes, it means we are leaving money on the table. But that’s ok with me,” Harris wrote in an email to supporters in February.

The long list of state- and municipal-registered lobbyists giving to the Harris campaign includes Leecia Eve, a Verizon lobbyist in New York; Alex Tourk, an Airbnb lobbyist in San Francisco; Alexander Clemons, who represents AT&T; Cliff Berg, registered to lobby on behalf of Novartis, Cemex, and Visa; Darrell Campbell, a South Carolina lobbyist for Pfizer, Juul, HCA health care and Duke Energy; Emily Giske, a former Democratic National Committee superdelegate who lobbies for Cigna, IBM, and Google; Jennifer Wada, a charter school lobbyist; and Justin Ross, a Maryland construction and real estate lobbyist.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/17/...ist-donations/

Notice Cemex is in there,a Mexican owned company that is one of the largest concrete and construction materials in the world,mob style monopoly.

In the 2016 election the talk of the town was anti big Pham but yet the facts show the current president excepted $1000 in big pharm donation compared to the one that was the biggest anti big pharm opponent,Hillary Clinton who excepted over $300,000 in big pharm donations.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/02/11/hea...L7If0i1lCwIbM-
    Last edited by Richard; July-28-19 at 04:05 PM.

Is anyone in dem land going to waste time watching 20 “contestants” “debating” for two nights in Detroit to learn what each one is going to redistribute to buy votes, and who is the most racist? You know; standard democrap crap.

Like every “debate”, this one is THE most important one - what a joke! It’s like they’re all trying to shine shit.
    Last edited by coracle; July-30-19 at 07:41 AM.

Welcome to Dem Land...

Is it safe in here?

^^^ Not even with all of the promises? 20X level!?

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Is anyone in dem land going to waste time watching 20 “contestants” “debating” for two nights in Detroit to learn what each one is going to redistribute to buy votes, and who is the most racist? You know; standard democrap crap.

Like every “debate”, this one is THE most important one - what a joke! It’s like they’re all trying to shine shit.
    I don’t subscribe to cable news. The full debate required a cnn app download - frack that.

Full debate here:
    https://youtu.be/ZvAKqgPDeAk

Yea,I ended up counting the grass in the yard verses watching the debates.

I did watch the after debate commentary and found what one commenter said that holds true.

He although based in Washington he grew up in Detroit and he said most are living thier daily lives and trying to feed thier families,they really do not pay much attention to politics.

Most people really do not have the time to devote or the patience for the drama.

Its like the current presidents tweets a small percentage of the population actually follows twitter and if they were not so blown up,most would not even have known or cared what he tweeted.

On the dem side it is a all out war with the conservative Dems against the liberal and progressives,the difference is the conservative Dems have been playing the game for along time and seem to spend more time putting out progressive fires then actually being able to concentrate on what they are there for.

Yep! What a hot mess.

Going forward in variety-show mode I think the debates should be themed after the Running Man [[Um, I meant Running Folks) movie:

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/me...xtjq/giphy.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/h7CHF...&rid=200w.webp

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ... On the dem side it is a all out war with the conservative Dems against the liberal and progressives, the difference is the conservative Dems have been playing the game for along time and seem to spend more time putting out progressive fires then actually being able to concentrate on what they are there for.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-31-19 at 09:59 PM.

The democrat fake media have oozed cummings out of the “news” cycle by omission, and left his constituents to deal with their rat infestations while still not asking questions of where the last $16 Billion went!

I wonder if the “rats” got it!
    Last edited by coracle; August-01-19 at 07:51 AM.

Baltimore has problems, very serious.

Trumps tweets and comments were crass to say the least but the problems or corruption and crime were present before he opened his mouth.

They need to deal that, and not use Trumps statements to be a distraction to address the crime etc.

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast