Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    And how do you know she's isn't a Trump supporter? Could be a plant!

[[I'd love to let this one sit and see how long it takes Richard to realize......but I can't.....LOL........) We don't all wear tin foil hats.
    Lol ya it was the economics Larouche PAC trolling AOC.

I guess with the wako stuff AOC comes up with they figured she would fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    AOC town hall meeting.

Climate change woman says,we need to eat the babies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=HULW-ODeqLg

And they say Trump supporters are deplorable?
    Well, since the woman was a Trump supporter who was planted there by Far Right Lyndon LaRouche cultists to create a fake news narrative...yes, she's a Deplorable. Maybe you should wait for the facts to pan out first before you spout off at the mouth with claims that later turn out to be bogus.

Fake news...and you were the first one to swallow it.

^ lol that’s rich,wait for the facts first.

Kinda like claiming Russian collusion and whistleblowers hiding under the bed?

How come I am held to a higher standard then the Dems?

I guess you missed my 2nd post,I knew the facts before I posted,I just wanted to see who got triggered.I knew you would be.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Well, since the woman was a Trump supporter who was planted there by Far Right Lyndon LaRouche cultists to create a fake news narrative...yes, she's a Deplorable. Maybe you should wait for the facts to pan out first before you spout off at the mouth with claims that later turn out to be bogus.
    Far right? I looked up the LaRouche movement. If anything, the LaRouche movement has historically leaned left with ties to the Labor Party, a history of fielding Democratic candidates, and globalist tendencies.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

^^^ Exactly and withstanding where the video was posted the content the videod remains. Conveying a sadness and despair that's the larger issue [[going on in this particular woman's mind/ psyche). What a hurting woman -- beyond the cause she is stating there's a deeper pain. AOC, just staring at her, is actually too shallow to really see.

What's worse the speaker will not be able to CONTROL the birth rates of groups and communities who per their views on family will not abide to 'eat' their children. They will bring forth their children as an expression of the other choice and option.

The message of this video is for those already not interested in children; and they should not have them if they do not want to.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-05-19 at 04:22 PM.

^ she was just acting,it’s about the whole green deal with the move everybody to urban cores and population control in countries that cannot afford to feed thier people,1 child per family everywhere else in order to reduce the carbon footprint.

Acting insane to show how insane some of the stuff they are seriously considering.

You cannot really eat your babies because meat would also be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Far right? I looked up the LaRouche movement. If anything, the LaRouche movement has historically leaned left with ties to the Labor Party, a history of fielding Democratic candidates, and globalist tendencies.
    Apparently ol' Lyndon came to see the error of his ways...

AOC did not even challenge her... just that stare. Whatever.

Maybe they mean Soylent Green conversion. More over 'eat your babies' is a metaphor perhaps. I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ...Acting insane to show how insane some of the stuff they are seriously considering.

You cannot really eat your babies because meat would also be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Apparently ol' Lyndon came to see the error of his ways...
    yea kinda like the tea party did,”they” do not like it when others try and buck the system.

Kinda like what is happening now,kinda like the song... one way or another,we going to get ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    AOC did not even challenge her... just that stare. Whatever.

Maybe they mean Soylent Green conversion. More over 'eat your babies' is a metaphor perhaps. I can see that.

The problem with that whole radical progressive group is they want to try all of these social experiments that most have all ready proven that it is the bottom half that gets the short end of the stick and ends up eating out of the dumpster.

Yep, the people at the top usually stay at the top!

Haha, those who push Venezuela and Cuba as examples of what progressive democrats are aiming for think we're too lazy to question that. And sure enough, there are plenty whose confirmation bias, from having forever been fed that BS, make them willing to swallow the kool-aid without a second thought. Chavez, Maduro, and Castro are/were dictators, obviously.

Wonder why they never cite countries like Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Great Britain, Japan, Norway, Canada, the Netherlands, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Austria, or Switzerland instead.

Is the bottom half in any of those countries eating from dumpsters? Compared to all of them we have a far greater imbalance of wealth. They do a much better job keeping the playing field level and ensuring a fair shot at a minimum quality of life for people not so fortunate as to belong to the upper class.

We can do better, and so can you.
    Last edited by bust; October-06-19 at 01:39 PM.

^^^ For sure we can and MUST DO better.

We just better make sure IT'S better not worse -- claiming to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Haha, those who push Venezuela and Cuba as examples of what progressive democrats are aiming for think we're too lazy to question that. And sure enough, there are plenty whose confirmation bias, from having forever been fed that BS, make them willing to swallow the kool-aid without a second thought. Chavez, Maduro, and Castro are/were dictators, obviously.

Wonder why they never cite countries like Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Great Britain, Japan, Norway, Canada, the Netherlands, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Austria, or Switzerland instead.

Is the bottom half in any of those countries eating from dumpsters? Compared to all of them we have a far greater imbalance of wealth. They do a much better job keeping the playing field level and ensuring a fair shot at a minimum quality of life for people not so fortunate as to belong to the upper class.

We can do better, and so can you.

I have posted several links in the past few weeks about what is going on with the social experiments in the countries that you are referring to as examples.

So the question is why would you post “wonder why they never cite countries “

When the countries have been cited, but apparently you only chose to see what you want to see.

The United States does not have unique problems when it comes to the way it is,it does have unique individuals that seem like they have the solutions that nobody else in the world can figure out.

There is not a system that has not been tried in thousands of years of existence and the results are there to study.

The stupidity of it all is in expecting others to stand in the line to jump off the cliff when it is clear the only thing that is going to happen in the end is splat.

Stop parroting and do ones own research,it is out there.

^^ I don't read all your posts. Sorry to disappoint you. For as many and as long as they are they rarely contain anything of value. I especially don't have time to reply to them. I tried that for a while, but they're so full of misrepresentations I was spending too long correcting them. That would be a full time job, like posting here seems to be for you.

Besides, you employ the same attention hogging strategy as the guy you're here to promote. Steer the conversation by sucking all the other air out of the room. Throw out as many lies and diversions as possible, and whether or not they're disproven, keeping them the focus of the conversation serves your purpose just the same. The intellectually lazy may come to believe them after hearing them enough.

So go ahead and reply back about the out of control population of dumpster divers in Denmark, kitchen knife killers in Kitchener, or whatever. Any fool who prefers to believe your nonsense is welcome to. I'll let my assessment stand, without following you down your mole hole.
    Last edited by bust; October-07-19 at 04:41 AM.

^ and that post contained what of value?

How do you even know what value my posts contain if you are not reading them?

Thats your problem,you make it about “the guy” when it is about the country as a whole,”the current guy” just happens to be getting things done that are in the best interests of the country.

Your other problem is “the fix” which people have been trying for over a 100 years to promote and fail to get the message that it is not welcome in this country.

One can tell that you really do not believe the goods that you are trying to push,nobody brought up Venezuela or Cuba,you did,plus you resort to calling others fools because you fail to see what is in front of you.

You do not disappoint me by not reading my posts,because you have that right to choose,the very thing that you are willing to give up for the unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Never stop being you, oladub.

https://www.salon.com/2019/10/05/tru...-fringe-group/

LaRouche himself died earlier this year at 96. He had run for president eight times between 1976 and 2004. He had “built a worldwide following based on conspiracy theories, economic doom, anti-Semitism, homophobia and racism,” The Washington Post reported after his death. Though LaRouche's early views were more aligned with the left, his ideology later became “ultraconservative and apocalyptic,” according to the Post. Prior to his death, the group expressed support for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    aj, Thank you for the Salon fake news article. The last sentence you linked to reads "Prior to his death, the group expressed support for Trump.

Maybe the LaRouche organization did change directions and support Trump. However, going to your link, the thin proof is that two LaRouche supporters "outside the Cos Cob post Office" supported Trump rather than the organization supporting Trump. The actions of two people at the Cos Cob post office hardly supports Salon's claim about the position of the LaRouche organization. Remember that I was responding to your previous post 702 in which you claimed "Well, since the woman was a Trump supporter who was planted there by Far Right Lyndon LaRouche cultists to create a fake news narrative...yes, she's a Deplorable." Nice of you to consider people who don't agree with you as "deplorable". Arrogance worked so well for for establishing where Hillary was coming from too. To claim that the LaRouche movement was "far right" based on three people, even assuming that to be true, does not weigh more than the more neutral wikipedia take I cited mentioning the long history of LaRouche Democratic candidates, its ties with the even more leftist Labor Party, and globalist tendencies. I can excerpt quotes if you wish. Maybe there are some LaRouche people running as Republicans you can point to to better make your point.

Nice to have you back aj but with Democrats spinning another coup and Halloween approaching, your return isn't a surprise. Too bad your last coup attempt turned out to be such a nothing burger based on allegations invented by foreign sources financed by the Hillary campaign and laundered by Democrats through federal government agencies. It wasn't even good enough for the Robert Swan Mueller III show. Maybe your luck will change.

Has Hillary Been Tested For ADD Or DEMentia?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-c...154857046.html
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; October-18-19 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

That is just Hillary's way of setting the stage for her emergence as the Dem's only Hope candidate. Soon Warren will be in her sights.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    That is just Hillary's way of setting the stage for her emergence as the Dem's only Hope candidate. Soon Warren will be in her sights.
    Hillary is presently taking on Tulsi Gabbard suggesting Gabbard is a "Russian asset" who might be deployed as a third party candidate. Tulsi Gabbard similarly commented at the last debate:

"The New York Times and CNN have also smeared veterans like myself for calling for an end to this regime change war [in Syria]. Just two days ago, the New York Times put out an article saying that I’m a Russian asset and an Assad apologist, and all these different smears."

McCarthyism is alive and well!

Whether or not Hillary runs will probably have to do with future events such as how well Biden does. If Biden's gaffes and appearances of nepotism dispose him, deep state factions and the Democratic establishment will need a new champion. This might not happen until a brokered convention and only if Biden's fortunes have sunk.

^^^followup^^^

Representative Tulsi Gabbard had more to say about Hillary's slanderous comments that Gabbard was being "groomed". Gabbard remains focused and restrained while tearing apart Hillary like she tore up Kamala Harris. It's my contention that a President Gabbard is someone who could be put in a room alone with Putin or Xi without worrying that she would shortchange, sell out, or embarrass the United States.

"HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It's now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don't cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly," -Tulsi Gabbard

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

Think about the logic of this, that is also being promoted by the New York Times and CNN. Because you are against going to war in Syria - you are a Russian asset. Because the governance of Syria is apparently a direct threat to the United States, and we have to spend a bunch of money and have troops die in that country.

My main problem with Clinton was this: You vote for war in Afghanistan, and it's a total disaster. You vote for war in Iraq, and it's a total disaster. You promote interventions in Libya, and it's a total disaster [[your own embassy is attacked after helping to "liberate" the country.) Then Syria comes up - a country we have no business or diplomatic ties with. Her solution? Roll in the troops, because it's worked out so well every other time, right?

They're scared of her...

Them Dims want to "Ron Paul" Tulsi.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Dim that could get my vote.

Yep. She's one of the saner candidates!

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast