Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ smh.... No one likes, or will for long indulge a whiner.

even when they emerge from ones own political party.

her book will end up on the remainder shelf at dollar tree very soon.
    ouch!.....

Sanders and Trump Supporters Protest Clinton Together at Book Tour Event

https://youtu.be/JcDgqjcp4wQ

Ah Washington, a place where nothing gets done and everything gets investigated. But then again, nothing will change as nothing will get done.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/11/ex...m_medium=email

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Ah Washington, a place where nothing gets done and everything gets investigated. But then again, nothing will change as nothing will get done.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/11/ex...m_medium=email
    From the article:

President Donald Trump aides who were incidentally surveilled in meetings with foreign officials,
    Just out of curiosity, which country were these "foreign officials" from that so many Trump aides were meeting with? The Daily Caller, for some strange reason, deliberately makes it a point not to mention which country's officials the Trump aides were having clandestine meetings with. Perhaps you know?

Sweden. I bet it was Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    From the article:

Just out of curiosity, which country were these "foreign officials" from that so many Trump aides were meeting with? The Daily Caller, for some strange reason, deliberately makes it a point not to mention which country's officials the Trump aides were having clandestine meetings with. Perhaps you know?

Sweden. I bet it was Sweden.
    Hmmn.....lets see, I bet it was Russia. Does that fit your narrative now???
    Donald Trump when running for the office of president said he would be willing to meet with Putin to talk about common goals against Islamic Terrorism.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/17/politi...age/index.html

Why is it that some people will pay circa $250,000 to attend Hillary's "speeches" but when they're free nobody turns up?
    Last edited by coracle; October-16-17 at 07:29 AM.

Why do dems love their superdelegates in their Primaries but balk at The Electoral College in the Main Event? Does their hypocrisy also come into this?

Primary Cheater Donna Brazile Appointed To Rules Committee

https://youtu.be/AuCfmGyeAyM

Simply put you like the system when it works for you. When it doesn't you criticize it!

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Why do dems love their superdelegates in their Primaries but balk at The Electoral College in the Main Event? Does their hypocrisy also come into this?
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-26-17 at 09:06 PM.

Mind control and 'perception' of value contribute in part to that kind of thing.

Why is it that some people will pay circa $250,000 to attend Hillary's "speeches" but when they're free nobody turns up?
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-22-17 at 09:25 AM.

Last edited by Maof; October-22-17 at 09:58 AM.

Yes,classy to stand on a stage and talk like the currant president invented bigotry.

Funny how people are supporting this because of its anti Trump aspects but yet could not stand the speakers when they were in office.

None of these presidents never supported Live Aid,Farm Aid etc when they were in office,why the shift now?

When you get on stage to support those effected by disaster and use that stage to push a political agenda,it shows that they care about the impacted areas about as much as they did while in office,very little.
    Last edited by Richard; October-22-17 at 12:09 PM.

Didn't vote for him, but the hatred for, and disdain that Donald Trump is somehow president is increasingly quite ecumenical!!

Everyone can join in, united! The 'United States' indeed! I keep pinching myself that this is not a dream [[nightmare):

Hillary Clinton, Sanders and Trump were our major candidates? The best we could muster?! Awakening to this! No kidding!?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Funny how people are supporting this because of its anti Trump aspects but yet could not stand the speakers when they were in office.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-23-17 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

And not one of them is kneeling...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Yes,classy to stand on a stage and talk like the currant president invented bigotry.
    DT has brought bigotry to a whole new level.

Could be true for some. At least they were respectful and didn't stoop to name calling.

None of these presidents never supported Live Aid,Farm Aid etc when they were in office,why the shift now?
    Who said they never supported them?

When you get on stage to support those effected by disaster and use that stage to push a political agenda,it shows that they care about the impacted areas about as much as they did while in office,very little.
    DT brought that on himself.

And the least of it all, nearly everyone wish he [[DT) would stop with the tweeting already... SMH...

Because political parties, as private institutions, can create their own set of rules as to how they want to nominate their party's representatives for office. The GOP also has super-delegates. The GOP also changed their own rules after 2012 specifically to thwart the ambitions of Ron Paul [[Rule 40).

Are these things fair? No, of course not. But to compare how political parties nominate their own candidates for office to how a general election is supposed to work in a country that is supposed to be a democracy is asinine and ignorant. There is nothing democratic about the Electoral College. Nothing. It's inherently anti-democratic. We directly elect our Senators now, whereas previously the Founding Fathers decided that they should be chosen by state legislatures. That was anti-democratic too, and we changed it for the better.

Old news from the election antics:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sia-and-trump/

Yaaaawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    "He touched me from behind". Did she mean to say he touched MY behind? Idk, I call bullshit. Never heard of her and why did she delete the post.

"He touched me from behind". Did she mean to say he touched MY behind?
    I don't know, did you feel anything?

"He touched me from behind". Did she mean to say he touched MY behind? Idk, I call bullshit. Never heard of her and why did she delete the post.
    It happened 4 years ago,a touch on the toush and waits till now.

He would have been 91,maybe he had little strength and dropped his arm to the wheelchair in a crowded space and did it accidentally.

A guy on another site was talking about his wife who worked for a company 25 years,coed breakroom with all long term employees,off houmer jokes were always told by both sides.

25 years and now she is offended and was asking her husband if she should turn the guy into personal.

I had a girl that got offended that I would not sleep with her 49 years ago,I wonder if I should call my lawyer and maybe try and get some cash out of it.

The other side of the story is unfolding. Should Mueller recuse himself as sessions did? Maybe Trump should fire him!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi...ing-1508883468

California is Dem Land; a one party state. As such, it might be considered a vision of where the Democratic Party is taking us as a nation. Victor Davis Hanson lives in California and offers this critique of California as a one party state. California now ranks 49th in infrastructure and 46th in 8th grade test scores. The 1% is thriving there while the California's middle class is escaping.

Victor Davis Hanson; Explains why California is Failing Despite Silicon Valley & all it's Wealth [[37min.)

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    California is Dem Land; a one party state. As such, it might be considered a vision of where the Democratic Party is taking us as a nation. Victor Davis Hanson lives in California and offers this critique of California as a one party state. California now ranks 49th in infrastructure and 46th in 8th grade test scores. The 1% is thriving there while the California's middle class is escaping.

Victor Davis Hanson; Explains why California is Failing Despite Silicon Valley & all it's Wealth [[37min.)

49th in infrastructure and 46th in 8th grade test scores? Sounds like he just cherry picked the statistics that California performed the worst in. I don't typically jump to "8th grade test scores" as my first metric for measuring whether a state is well-run or not. For example, Michigan [[which last time I checked had a GOP Governor and a huge GOP majority in the state legislature) was 40th in 8th grade test scores.

https://www.nationsreportcard.gov/pr...MN&year=2015R3

Which state came in dead last? That would be Alabama. Which political party dominates that state again? In fact, here's the 10 lowest performers on 8th grade test scores:

Michigan, Arkansas, West Virginia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, California, Washington DC, New Mexico, Alabama.

So if we want to quantify based on party control, I count 6 "red" states, two "blue" states [[counting DC as a "state" for comparison purposes), and two purple states where the governor's mansion and legislature are split between the Democrats and the GOP.

Is this the vision of where the GOP is taking us a nation? Just using your own metric of success here...

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast