Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Comerica Park Tonight @ 8:00: AS ROMA vs Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

30,000 tickets have already been sold
    From baseball, to Metallica, to baseball, to soccer - keeping the grounds crew busy

Layout

Attachment 33775

Interesting side note: PSG just paid almost $300 million US for the transfer of Neymar to their team from Barcelona. It's too bad this happened so late; Neymar might have been a massive draw, even if he played 10 minutes.

Looking forward to the game tonight!

Looks like Neymar is still on Barcelona for the time being.

Looking forward to the game as well!

MLB should have fined the Tigers heavily for the shape the field was in after the Metallica concert. No way they shouldn't have anticipated it and had new turf ready to be installed.

Channel 1606 on Comcast

Quote Originally Posted by clubboss View Post
    Channel 1606 on Comcast
    Not on my Comcast. I got some FU'ed MTV show on that channel.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Not on my Comcast. I got some FU'ed MTV show on that channel.
    Do channel lineups differ from package to package?

Quote Originally Posted by clubboss View Post
    Do channel lineups differ from package to package?
    From years of research and personal knowledge, cable lineups actually differ between communities. For example, within Detroit and many of the surrounding suburbs the lineups only include our channels when it comes to over-the-air networks, but once you get further out and closer to [[depending on where you are at) Toledo, Lansing/Jackson or Flint [[those cities are far enough away from Detroit that they are served by their own sets of broadcast channels) those channels start showing up in the lineups alongside the Detroit networks.

This is even exemplified elsewhere, for example, my cottage about 15 minutes southeast of West Branch in Skidway Lake gets both Flint's networks and channels from the Traverse City/Cadillac area [[since their market borders the county in which West Branch is located) on their Charter Spectrum system.