Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Livonia Candidate - Scary!

Must be a Republican.

Whoa! What a nutjob. Where did you find him?

Well, he's clearly very anti-abortion. I just don't know what he expects he'll be able to do about that as a city council person.

Did he say he wants to lead us into Salvation from Almighty God? That seems to be in keeping with that scary persona.

Sludgedaddy Guest

On this year's celebration of the Eve of Samhain....I'm going to leave a bag of flaming dog shit on this guy's porch while dressed for the occasion as an abortion gone wrong with a coat hanger through my head. This guy probably wears woman's pink underwear behind closed doors....Praise God!!! Lord Savior and Vengeful Holy Thunderer, Scourge ofLitterers!! May those chip bags you cast aside on the streets of Livonia be the fuel that fires the flames of your Eternal Damnation!!!

I think this guy needs to get laid instead of running for political office.

[[[[[[[[*shudder*))))

"I, Moon" ties a nice knot and resembles bald Dan Akroyd. I hope he's for reals.

He's got my vote. You litterers can burn in hell.

What a friggin idiot. I'm surprised he didn't mention getting a Hooter's in Livonia.

"Let's go Livonia!!"

uh, yeah

I hope he wins! It would make Livonia a bit more interesting.

Bearinabox Guest

Gee, does anybody think that our country needs to bring back county-based mental health facilities, i.e Eloise?

My thought exactly Barnesfoto, it really isn't very nice making fun of the mentally ill. The man has obviously flipped some switch in his brain pan which has caused such behavior. His rantings are those of a madman. Yet, I'd love to see him elected. Take the klieg lights off of Detwa for a second.

I pray to our lordjesuschristthemessiahlordinheavenpraisebeontoh imourlordprotector.. amen

Can I get an AMEN!?

While I agree with the no littering deal, I would hate to get caught littering byhim.

Livonia city candidate Glenn Moon has God-fearing principles in the pulpit of his church. But not enough political principles to uphold city office. Religion and politics must be separate. We can't have too many different ethnic denominational animosities in conflict in American local, state and federal governments. It would cause the secular world to rebel and more people to reject any religion. Christianity is its own nation founded upon the Kingdom of God. Christianity has its own spiritual holy government much different from the secular world. Our mission is ambassadors of Christ is it SAVE THE LOST, not save the world. For the world will be judged in last days according to revelations. Same goes with other religions with their own paths to God.

So Rev. Moon will not win the election for Livonia City Council because if he does he be like the equivalent to Barbare-Rose Collins singing ' Onward Christian Soldiers'.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Any more preachers, rabbis and Imans running for political office?

for Neda Soltani, a great political revolutionary

And we're hyperventilating about Islamic fundamentalists 10,000 miles away in Afghanistan? Am I the only who could envision a person of this mentality bombing a 'sinful' nightclub in the name of Whomever?

Religious fanaticism regardless of creed is the greatest threat to peace and security.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Livonia city candidate Glenn Moon has God-fearing principles in the pulpit of his church. But not enough political principles to uphold city office. Religion and politics must be separate. We can't have too many different ethnic denominational animosities in conflict in American local, state and federal governments. It would cause the secular world to rebel and more people to reject any religion. Christianity is its own nation founded upon the Kingdom of God. Christianity has its own spiritual holy government much different from the secular world. Our mission is ambassadors of Christ is it SAVE THE LOST, not save the world. For the world will be judged in last days according to revelations. Same goes with other religions with their own paths to God.

So Rev. Moon will not win the election for Livonia City Council because if he does he be like the equivalent to Barbare-Rose Collins singing ' Onward Christian Soldiers'.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Any more preachers, rabbis and Imans running for political office?

for Neda Soltani, a great political revolutionary
    Wow, dude. Danny Moon?

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    Must be a Republican.
    Please. stupid comment

Am I the only who could envision a person of this mentality bombing a 'sinful' nightclub in the name of Whomever?

Lowell, you aren't alone in that vision. That speechifying person need not be the trigger man, in most cases, it will be some ardent but more silent believer who is inspired to act out. The trouble with a zealot preacher is his influence over his followers.

Oh brother, the paranoia here is "scary".

The guy is an idiot, nobody is going to follow this coneheaded psycho anywhere. He is the product of structured religion and many other elements. Believe me when I say, nobody takes this guy seriously. If he has a Church, he just ran off half of it's members with that display.

Quote Originally Posted by artds View Post
    Well, he's clearly very anti-abortion. I just don't know what he expects he'll be able to do about that as a city council person.
    he won't be able to do anything. but talking about issues that city council members have no decision making power over could get him elected, but this guy is just plain nutz. i hope livonia isn't nutz enough to elect him to office. this video has already gone viral in detroit, and it really does make him look insane. way more than, on the progressive side, Howard Dean and his "BYAAHHH WE'RE GOING TO ___ STATE! " speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcm View Post
    Wow, dude. Danny Moon?
    Doubt it. Danny uses the word "the."

Oh My God in name Jesus Christ!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast