Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Comey Testifies - Time for shape-shifting or continue previous narrative?

Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-17 at 11:04 AM.

He is a trip,has 90 second conversation with Trump and takes notes.

A 3 hour FBI investigation interview with Clinton but no notes and no recordings,when does the FBI ever do an investigation interview and not record it.

Lynch asked him to alter the Clinton investigation and that was okay,as was a airplane meeting at night.

He acts more like middle management then in a leadership capacity.

Why is this country so two faced,we meddle in everybody else's election process and even overthrow governments but yet nobody is allowed to do it to us?

Just like the senators going up against the spymasters and pandering to thier constituents,these guys have 40 years plus deceiving and playing spy games and a senator is going to trip them up?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    He is a trip,has 90 second conversation with Trump and takes notes.

A 3 hour FBI investigation interview with Clinton but no notes and no recordings,when does the FBI ever do an investigation interview and not record it.

Lynch asked him to alter the Clinton investigation and that was okay,as was a airplane meeting at night........
    Yeah I laughed at that one too.

I have notes, because what Trump said raised my eyebrows. No I don't have a habit of taking notes... That late night meeting on an airplane between a person related to an individual under an active investigation and the attorney general didn't raise any flags.....hey I have notes you have to believe me.....Oh I can't speak about that in an open hearing but hey I asked my friend to leak these notes to the press......

What a joke...Glad he got the axe.