Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    You do realize that bias influences all sources don't you?
    More than probably anyone who posts here.

While perhaps poorly stated, I think most could see the point of my statement. I was referring to those who seek like-minded sources. Or read with a confirmation bias.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    More than probably anyone who posts here.

While perhaps poorly stated, I think most could see the point of my statement. I was referring to those who seek like-minded sources. Or read with a confirmation bias.
    We all view life through filtered visions of experienced realities.
    Some try to look beyond that though.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    We all view life through filtered visions of experienced realities.
    Some try to look beyond that though.
    Yes, that's what I said. So what's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    The enemy of our enemy is our friend in this case. From the article, "Russia's army said Sukhoi warplanes carried out a 10-minute raid on May 28 at a location near the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa, where group leaders had gathered to plan a pullout from the area."
    "Russia's Army said." Do you have any proof that they killed Baghdadi, other than "Russia's Army said?" No? Stick to the point at hand, don't muddy the waters with more red herrings about John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, none of that is relevant as to the veracity of the claim that the Russians killed Baghdadi on May 10 in Syria. ISIS claims he died in Ninevah Province, Iraq, in June. Both of those claims cannot be true.

If you're going to say that Russia killed Baghdadi, provide some proof. It's readily apparent that you'll believe whatever the Kremlin tells you to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So you are saying that the picture is fake,and any everyday citizens can take a seat there?
    YES, "everyday citizens" CAN take a seat there. Senate committee meetings are open to the public:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/about/faq/

The majority of the Committee’s hearing are open to the public and attendance is encouraged. Seating, however, is limited and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
    So please explain to me how a picture of a Russian lawyer sitting in public seating during a Senate Committee hearing about Russia "ties her" to the Democratic Party? Because an Obama-appointed ambassador was testifying, and she was there to listen to it?

As far as propaganda attempts go, this is absolutely pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Yes, that's what I said. So what's your excuse?
    Boredom. TaTa..

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    As a life-time democrat, I'll get no satisfaction if something ever happens to President Cheato. President Pence would have a much easier time consolidating the Republican Party to action on their agenda. He's admittedly a conservative's dream. I'm betting there's quite a few Republicans currently in office who feel the same way.
    Please tell that to your fellow party members and leaders who are trying to do everything possible to overthrow Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    YES, "everyday citizens" CAN take a seat there. Senate committee meetings are open to the public:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/about/faq/

So please explain to me how a picture of a Russian lawyer sitting in public seating during a Senate Committee hearing about Russia "ties her" to the Democratic Party? Because an Obama-appointed ambassador was testifying, and she was there to listen to it?

As far as propaganda attempts go, this is absolutely pathetic.
    why do people get out of shape when no links are posted but yet when a link is posted it is not even read?

She is sitting behind the Russian ambassador appointed by the previous administration and next to the guy that set up the meeting,or was that a step child of random seating,she has also said that she has no links with the Russian government at all.

So what is the big deal then? You have somebody that tells JR that he has info on the Hillary campaign,a woman shows up that is of Russian decent that says she has no government links,JR determines that it is a waste of time and bails.

What if the information that was going to be provided was proof that Hillary took kickbacks on the Russian uranium deal?

Different story then and it would have been worth the meet,they had nothing and he bailed.

To me Hillary has more solid connections to Russian aspects years before President Trump.But it is okay in her case.

More from the Jimmy Dore show:

https://youtu.be/2yPtUzzYpDk

"Russia's Army said." Do you have any proof that they killed Baghdadi, other than "Russia's Army said?" No? Stick to the point at hand, don't muddy the waters with more red herrings about John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, none of that is relevant as to the veracity of the claim that the Russians killed Baghdadi on May 10 in Syria. ISIS claims he died in Ninevah Province, Iraq, in June. Both of those claims cannot be true.

If you're going to say that Russia killed Baghdadi, provide some proof. It's readily apparent that you'll believe whatever the Kremlin tells you to believe.
    I have no more proof that Baghdadi is dead than you have proof that he lives. I can't even prove that Bin Laden is dead. However, had you opened the link on my article, it refers to another article titled, "ISIS finally admits its leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is dead' after lifting ban on jihadis talking about his death in an airstrike".

So now we have both ISIS and Russia claiming he is dead. I'm inclined to believe them especially with no evidence to the contrary. Also, there is this, "
    A senior member of Islamic State has declared himself the new caliph following reports of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's death, a news agency in Iraq has reported."

That's not proof either but it is pretty good circumstantial evidence. The Kerry quote was not a red herring no matter how embarrassing it is to Obama supporters. Kerry was admitting that US policy encouraged the growth of ISIS but backfired when Russia then allied itself with Assad against ISIS. That's a big part of why there are refugees and we are having this discussion about whether or not Russia dropped some bombs on Baghdadi. My enemy in Syria and Iraq is ISIS not Russia or whomever you imagine dropped bombs on Ben Baghdadi.

I have no more proof that Baghdadi is dead than you have proof that he lives. I can't even prove that Bin Laden is dead. However, had you opened the link on my article, it refers to another article titled, "ISIS finally admits its leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is dead' after lifting ban on jihadis talking about his death in an airstrike".

So now we have both ISIS and Russia claiming he is dead. I'm inclined to believe them especially with no evidence to the contrary. Also, there is this, "
    A senior member of Islamic State has declared himself the new caliph following reports of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's death, a news agency in Iraq has reported."
    Ok, let's say he's dead. ISIS said he died in Iraq in June, Russia says they killed him in Syria in May. Who's lying?

If he died in Iraq in June, then Russia was lying when they said they killed him in Syria in May. See how that works? You said you are "inclined to believe them", but only one of the two [[ISIS or Russia) can be telling the truth. So you, by definition, CANNOT believe both of them since they are making mutually exclusive claims. Can't have it both ways, you have to pick one.

Do I have to type this in Russian before you understand this crucial point? Maybe if Russia Today says it, you'll believe it then, eh comrade?
    Last edited by aj3647; July-14-17 at 09:59 AM.

She is sitting behind the Russian ambassador appointed by the previous administration and next to the guy that set up the meeting,or was that a step child of random seating,she has also said that she has no links with the Russian government at all.
    She's sitting behind Obama's ambassador to Russia and that proves...what exactly? Those aren't assigned seats, they are open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. I guess if I sit behind you at the movie theater, you and I are somehow in cahoots with each other?

And the man she is sitting next to is indeed Emin Agalarov. So by your logic, a picture of Emin Agalarov sitting in first-come first-serve open to the public seating behind an Obama-appointed ambassador is proof of collusion. Is that correct?

So what does this picture prove then?
    https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/...v4/1200x-1.jpg

Attachment 33738

That man on the left in that photo is the same man you just referred to, Emin Agalarov. Who's that fella in the middle? Can you tell me his name? They are in a photo together, it looks like they even intended to pose together! What are your thoughts on that?

Ok, let's say he's dead. ISIS said he died in Iraq in June, Russia says they killed him in Syria in May. Who's lying?

If he died in Iraq in June, then Russia was lying when they said they killed him in Syria in May. See how that works? You said you are "inclined to believe them", but only one of the two [[ISIS or Russia) can be telling the truth. So you, by definition, CANNOT believe both of them since they are making mutually exclusive claims. Can't have it both ways, you have to pick one.

Do I have to type this in Russian before you understand this crucial point? Maybe if Russia Today says it, you'll believe it then, eh comrade?
    The Daily Mail says Russia bombed Baghdadi on May 28. The Mirror says June 8. In either case, Russia gets the credit. Russia first made its claim on June 16, Notice that Syria, its ally Iran, and even an Iraqi news source are also getting onboard with the Russia killed Baghdadi story.

"Russia's army said Sukhoi warplanes carried out a 10-minute raid on May 28 at a location near the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa."

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says it has "confirmed information" that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead.The status of the radical leader has been pursued since the first unconfirmed reports that he had been killed on June 8 this year." "The "confirmed information" is also being reported by independent Iraqi news channel Alsumaria, which says his death occurred 'east of Deir al-Zor on the border with Iraq."

Meanwhile, and this is the funny part, Democrats are calling Russia our enemy while they seem to have been ok with Kerry/Obama/Hillary hoping ISIS would weaken Assad. In this instance, Russia was the ally of anyone opposed to ISIS. Most Americans didn't even realize Obama was for practical purposes [[literally) allied with ISIS according to Kerry.

Thank you and Democrats for helping establish with your Russia baiting that Democrats are the new home of McCarthyism. Joe would be proud that his legacy lives on.
    Last edited by oladub; July-14-17 at 02:08 PM.

The Daily Mail says Russia bombed Baghdadi on May 28. The Mirror says June 8. In either case, Russia gets the credit. Russia first made its claim on June 16, Notice that Syria, its ally Iran, and even an Iraqi news source are also getting onboard with the Russia killed Baghdadi story.
    No, actually, if Baghdadi died IN IRAQ [[like ISIS claims) then Russia DOES NOT get the credit. I honestly don't understand why you can't comprehend this very very simple distinction. You seem to be twisting yourself into knots to give Russia the credit, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up Russia's claims, to the point where you are now [[repeatedly) actively ignoring claims to the contrary.

Have you seen this?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...iraqi-kurdish/

You know, if he's still alive, that means Russia was lying when they said they definitely killed him. You know that, right? Can you even admit the mere possibility that Russia MAY be lying in this instance, or are you such a stooge of the Kremlin that you can't even bring yourself to admit that possibility?

It seems you'll believe whatever the Russians tell you to believe.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-17-17 at 10:54 AM.

Hey Richard, no comment on the picture of Emin Agalarov and Donald Trump posing together? That's unfortunate.

Well we can circle back to that later. For now, let's go back to that picture of Natalia Veselnitskaya sitting behind Ambassador McFaul during his testimony in front of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee on June 14, 2016. You know, the one you seem strangely obsessed with and cited as proof that Veselnitskaya was secretly in cahoots with the Democrats?

Well, as it turns out, you are correct, her sitting in that spot wasn't just a coincidence after all. In fact, someone deliberately saved that seat just for her. Who was that person? Surely it must have been a Democratic politician or someone connected to the Democratic Party, right?

WRONG!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russi...ry?id=48661448

As it turns out, that seat was saved for her by a man named Lanny Wiles. Who is he, you might ask? He's a REPUBLICAN consultant, who at the time was married to Trump's Florida campaign co-chair Susie Wiles. That's right! Not only does that picture NOT connect her to the Democrats as you falsely claim...it does just the opposite! It further ties her to the Republican Party.

So nice job with your internet sleuthing Richard. Maybe fact check the garbage that you get off of Right Wing conspiracy theory blogs BEFORE posting it.

Hey Richard, no comment on the picture of Emin Agalarov and Donald Trump posing together? That's unfortunate.

Well we can circle back to that later. For now, let's go back to that picture of Natalia Veselnitskaya sitting behind Ambassador McFaul during his testimony in front of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee on June 14, 2016. You know, the one you seem strangely obsessed with and cited as proof that Veselnitskaya was secretly in cahoots with the Democrats?

Well, as it turns out, you are correct, her sitting in that spot wasn't just a coincidence after all. In fact, someone deliberately saved that seat just for her. Who was that person? Surely it must have been a Democratic politician or someone connected to the Democratic Party, right?

WRONG!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russi...ry?id=48661448

As it turns out, that seat was saved for her by a man named Lanny Wiles. Who is he, you might ask? He's a REPUBLICAN consultant, who at the time was married to Trump's Florida campaign co-chair Susie Wiles. That's right! Not only does that picture NOT connect her to the Democrats as you falsely claim...it does just the opposite! It further ties her to the Republican Party.

So nice job with your internet sleuthing Richard. Maybe fact check the garbage that you get off of Right Wing conspiracy theory blogs BEFORE posting it.

If you go back to my post #135,notice I said "it would appear that" ,I actually got you to do some research on your own.Good job.

It would appear that Hillary is going to win the election hands down.

The tea party says that it appears there was voter fraud and demands a recount in some states.

It would appear that President Trump worked with the Russians to win the election.

Trump Jr has a meeting and it appears that he was colluding with the Russians.

On and on and on.

The one fact that we do know,Donald Trump is President of the United States,although some appear not to believe that.

What is left wing and right wing media? Who exactly provides the facts?

Why should I trust CNN over We dig it up daily dot com?

Most media out there is just fanning flames to resurrect a dieing past time called investigative journalism to pump up thier bottom line and trying to become an overnight internet sensation no matter what it takes.
    Last edited by Richard; July-17-17 at 12:40 PM.

So that's your response then, eh Richard? Why not just admit that you fell for fake news? Dude, you got caught, just own up to it. Be a man, admit when you're wrong.

Anyways, on to today's lies from Team Trump concerning Russia.

The public face of Trump's legal team, Jay Sekulow, went on the Sunday news shows to provide the official spin on the Donald Jr. meeting. You see, there was nothing nefarious about his meeting with the Russian lawyer because she was vetted by the Secret Service! If there was something untoward about it, the Secret Service would never have allowed it!

Except...that was a lie. The Secret Service flat out denied it today in a public denial.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1A10Q9

Trump Jr was not under Secret Service protection at that time and thus the Secret Service would not and did not vet anyone he would have met with.

So add one more in the "lies" column for Team Trump. If someone connected to Donald Trump is lying their ass off about Russia, it must be a day ending in -y.

And yet when you lay your head down to sleep tonight your President will be Donald Trump,when you wake in the morning your President will still be Donald Trump.

The good thing about this country is that the farming community can keep up the demand for straw because without that it would appear that many would have nothing to grasp at.

It does show a bit of desperation and it really has to be taxing to spend every day looking for reasons not to move forward.

And yet when you lay your head down to sleep tonight your President will be Donald Trump,when you wake in the morning your President will still be Donald Trump.

The good thing about this country is that the farming community can keep up the demand for straw because without that it would appear that many would have nothing to grasp at.

It does show a bit of desperation and it really has to be taxing to spend every day looking for reasons not to move forward.
    When you lay your head down to sleep tonight, you'll still be a liar and purveyor of fake news. And you'll be that way when you wake up in the morning.

It also shows desperation when you have to lie and make shit up on the internet. Perhaps the fishing community can keep you in regular supply of red herrings, since it seems that's all you have left.

When you lay your head down to sleep tonight, you'll still be a liar and purveyor of fake news. And you'll be that way when you wake up in the morning.

It also shows desperation when you have to lie and make shit up on the internet. Perhaps the fishing community can keep you in regular supply of red herrings, since it seems that's all you have left.

awwww, look in the mirror every morning and say these words.

Mr Trump is my President.

^^^ Well he is the president! There's always door #2, VP Pense should Trump impeachment actions go forth. However, that may be very hard as Bill Clinton escaped impeachment by way of congress.

Some may have forgotten that there was even an attempt to impeach Clinton!

After all codified corruption in the oval office began with Trump.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-17-17 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Well there's always Pense should Trump impeachment actions go forth. Bill Clinton escaped https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac...f_Bill_Clinton by way of congress. Some may have forgotten that there was even an attempt to impeach Clinton. Afterall all corruption in the oval office starts with Trump... So the beat goes on......
    Bill Clinton WAS impeached, Zacha341...

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...nton-impeached

Oh my bad! I thought he wriggled out of it ala his impeachment dismissed/ acquitted due to lack of merit blah de blah? Bill Clinton was the president up thru to the distracted end -- or did I miss something!?? It was a busy year [[2001) for me. For Bill too!

Per the link you sent [[emphasis mine):

'February 12, the Senate voted on whether to remove Clinton from office. The president was acquitted on both articles of impeachment. The prosecution needed a two-thirds majority to convict but failed to achieve even a bare majority. Rejecting the first charge of perjury, 45 Democrats and 10 Republicans voted “not guilty,” and on the charge of obstruction of justice the Senate was split 50-50. After the trial concluded, President Clinton said he was “profoundly sorry” for the burden his behavior imposed on Congress and the American people.'
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-17-17 at 03:26 PM.

It kinda makes one wonder what would the reaction have been if Marilyn had come forward.

^^^ My oh my! If only they would have had the internet, facebook, twitter and youtubin' back then!

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast