Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    I have no idea what any of this means. Is Google translate failing over there in Russia?

If you don't understand the purpose of a criminal investigation, that's on you. I can't fix someone who's brainwashed, ignorant or spouting absurd propaganda.

Trump's National Security Advisor is headed to prison. His Campaign Chairman is headed to prison. His Foreign Policy Advisor is about to leave prison. His lawyer is about to enter prison. All four individuals, Flynn, Gates, Papadoupoulous and Cohen, were convicted for lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia. And all that in a year.

Now I suppose you can choose to believe that every single person close to Trump is a criminal and in cahoots with Russia, except for Trump, but that would be pretty damn absurd, and would defeat the purpose of Mueller granting these criminals immunity for their testimony re. Trump. Good luck with that. 2019 is gonna be rough for the Cult.
    The ongoing Special Counsel investigation is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere, with primary focus on the 2016 presidential election.

So what exactly do the arrests have to do with the primary focus of the Russians governments effort to interfere?

The cry was Trump direct collusion with the Russian government in order to win the election,you forgot that part?

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Thursday the accusation that President Trump directly colluded with Russia to interfere in the U.S. election "came apart" following former FBI Director James Comey's testimony in front of Congress.
    In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it and he suggested that former national security adviser Mike Flynn wasn't at the heart of the investigation.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...omey-testimony

Mike Flynn asks for his sentencing to be delayed after the Judge openly scolds him in court, accusing Flynn of "selling out his country" and saying that Flynn could have been charged with many more offenses other than just lying to the FBI.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ing/index.html

Flynn's lawyers stated that they want the delay so he can "finish cooperating" with Robert Mueller's investigation. It's funny how standing before an unsympathetic judge to be sentenced suddenly jogged his memory on more things to share with the Special Counsel's office.

The judge even asked the prosecutors if they had considered filing treason charges against Flynn.
    Last edited by aj3647; December-18-18 at 02:56 PM.

One of the architects of Russiagate gets pushback on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RobbyMook/status...49417824649218

^ the comments are hilarious.

I think everybody should check the closets and under the bed before going to sleep at night,one can never be to cautious when looking for Russians.

It is hindsite now but watching the news clips from back then,there is a 100% shift in the reporting.

When Hillary first started running they were all pretty much anti Hillary,as soon as the DNC announced that she was their girl they immediately did an about face and all other Democrat candidates were dissolved of the media.

The problem with the whole Russian diversion is that we may never know why and how two candidates were chosen for us,pick one was the option.

It will be one for the history books as to how the DNC misjudged the American people and were so out of touch with what was happening in the streets.

Even on the last day the experts were saying it was going to be Hillary with 300 electoral votes to Trumps 115.

The problem was they spent so much time and media coverage spreading Trump hate and creating labels they they drew a divide where people would not admit to voting for Trump in their polls,that was their answer.

But yet the whole time the Republican Party was showing Trump ahead in the polls,they even shared the information with the experts who laughed.

I think 2020 is going to be a crapstorm,so many are going to be running on a hate Trump platform,that they are going to be pulling votes from each other which puts the Republican Party at an advantage.

With all of their energy with hating Trump they are not going to be able to get organized and will continue being like a deer caught in the headlights.

I agree with others when they say the markets are going to be a mess and a recession going into 2020 and a lot of other business owners I know are starting to prepare for the instability that it will bring,it’s been a good run for the last couple of years but now people are going to start banking cash and cutting costs to survive it.
    Last edited by Richard; December-22-18 at 01:07 AM.

Time Magazine just released a bombshell story that they spent months researching: Paul Manafort was deeply in debt to the Russians while he was Trump's Campaign Manager and was "pressured" to pay them back with information and favors in his role as Trump's Campaign Manager.

http://time.com/5490169/paul-manafor...oyarkin-debts/

The story goes like this, before Manafort became Campaign Manager, he was nearly broke from his own lavish spending. Cars, real estate, clothing, it was costing him millions he didn't have to maintain the lifestyle he was accustomed to. So to keep himself in the lap of luxury, he wisely decided to steal $19 million in laundered Russian money from his business associate Russian billionaire oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who had intended that money to be used to finance business deals in the Ukraine.

Well, not surprisingly, Russian criminals don't like to be stolen from. So Deripaska assigned Victor Boyarkin, a former Russian Intelligence Officer and arms dealer, to "collect" on this debt from Manafort. By this time, Manafort was now involved with the Trump Campaign and was offering to give "private briefings" on the state of the U.S. Presidential race and the Trump Campaign to the Russians in order to "get whole."

“He owed us a lot of money,” Boyarkin says. “And he was offering ways to pay it back.”
    Which leads one to ask, was Manafort's motivation in becoming involved in the Trump Campaign in the first place to use that position as a way to pay off his multi-million dollar debt to a Russian criminal oligarch with close ties to Putin?

But hey, if it makes you Trumpists feel any better, I'm sure Donald will claim plausible deniability. "I didn't know he was working for the Russians when I hired him!" But still, the case that the Trump Campaign colluded with the Russians becomes more iron clad by the day. Even if we can't say that Trump did personally, his campaign most certainly did. Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Donald Jr, Cohen, there was plenty of colluding going on.

Speaking of Cohen, McClatchy is reporting that Cohen's cellphone "pinged" cell towers in Prague in the Summer of 2016. One of the claims made in the Steele Dossier is that Michael Cohen made a secret trip to Prague in the summer of 2016 to clandestinely meet with Russian agents. McClatchy also reported that Robert Mueller has this evidence in his possession, so whether this particularly story is true or false will certainly be revealed when the report comes out. For his part, Cohen claims he's never been to Prague, but he's also a compulsive liar, so there's that.

I don't know if this was ever mentioned in this thread before - but I give this five stars for best thread title. It will pan out, 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I don't know if this was ever mentioned in this thread before - but I give this five stars for best thread title. It will pan out, 2019.
    That was the title of the original article I posted. I don't know if anybody actually ever read it. [[except Honky Tonk)
    Last edited by Pam; January-02-19 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    It's kind of hilarious. 2018 saw multiple federal agencies confirm, beyond all doubt, Russian interference in the 2016 election, and the Trump campaign is presently under criminal investigation for colluding with Russia, with a slew of indictments and more to come.

Whatever Trump claims, you can reasonably assume the opposite is true. Same goes for the thread title.

Oddly enough and as much as I search,I cannot seem to find any indictments that point to direct collusion between the president and Putin as originally claimed.

There has been reference about Russian intervention in the elections,which they have been doing for the last 60 years,kinda like we do to everybody else,so no breaking news there.

Two years and millions of dollars later,no proof of Russian collusion that resulted in the election win and there are shady people involved in politics.

Like the cigarette commercial,we have come a long way baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Oddly enough and as much as I search,I cannot seem to find any indictments that point to direct collusion between the president and Putin as originally claimed.
    Maybe because A. You're lying [[no one made such a claim) and B. The investigation is ongoing?

No one ever claimed that Trump would be indicted for criminal collusion with Russia prior to his campaign henchmen being put to justice. No prosecutor on earth works like that.

There has been reference about Russian intervention in the elections,which they have been doing for the last 60 years,kinda like we do to everybody else,so no breaking news there.
    This is also a lie. There has never been Russian intervention in a U.S. election as in 2016, there has never been a U.S. Presidential campaign align with a foreign enemy as in 2016, Whataboutism is stupid, and there's zero evidence the U.S. has done the same in other countries.

Two years and millions of dollars later,no proof of Russian collusion that resulted in the election win and there are shady people involved in politics.
    Again a lie. 11 federal agencies have confirmed Russian collusion on behalf of Trump, and multiple Trump campaign aids and associates have been indicted for Russian collusion. There is no investigation that has taken two years or cost millions; the Mueller investigation has been about a year, and has made money for U.S. Treasury.

Like the cigarette commercial,we have come a long way baby.
    Indeed, but we're just getting started. Trump is toast.

Maybe because A. You're lying [[no one made such a claim) and B. The investigation is ongoing?

No one ever claimed that Trump would be indicted for criminal collusion with Russia prior to his campaign henchmen being put to justice. No prosecutor on earth works like that.

That was the premise for the investigation; Trump colluded with Russia to win the campaign. We know because we have been wiretapping him.

This is also a lie. There has never been Russian intervention in a U.S. election as in 2016, there has never been a U.S. Presidential campaign align with a foreign enemy as in 2016, Whataboutism is stupid, and there's zero evidence the U.S. has done the same in other countries.

The US has mingled in other elections.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ust-netanyahu/

Again a lie. 11 federal agencies have confirmed Russian collusion on behalf of Trump, and multiple Trump campaign aids and associates have been indicted for Russian collusion. There is no investigation that has taken two years or cost millions; the Mueller investigation has been about a year, and has made money for U.S. Treasury.

Wow we're making money on these investigations. We should make them a permanent thing. I'm sure Trump isn't the only shady thing in Washington.

You like to throw out the lie word,everybody is a liar but yourself,if you keep telling yourself something is a lie I guess you can convince yourself.

The United States meddled in other countries election process is a lie to you?

Were you born yesterday? We are the experts at meddling in other countries elections and if we don’t not succeed,we back coups to make it happen.

Yet you wrote that there is zero evidence of that?

Kinda like the Russians are backing a coup in the United States by manlipulating the liberals,you hear them all the time whining,Trump is toast because they think if they say it enough it will become true.

I also noticed how the attention was turned to the Russians useing Facebook to spread information even after they arrested the guy in Miami that was actually posting 70% of it in order to make money on clicks and adds,he already stated that he did not slant it towards any party.

But it makes for better press when you say the Russians did it,got bills to pay after all.

Name the 11 federal agency’s that have confirmed collusion on behalf of Trump.

See that is you believing your lie.

It was never 11 agencies,it was 1 person from each agency that got together in a panel and came up with a consensus,not based on fact,2 years ago.

It actually had zero to do with 11 agencies actually doing research and gathering facts.

I had already provided you with that information but you keep copying and pasting your same arguments and desperately trying to believe your lie.

Once again,name the 11 agencies and provide the report,you can see it under the freedom of information act,you claim it is a lie so it is on you to provide the proof of your claim,otherwise you are the liar.

You forgot about the DNC Steele Dossier that started all of this,2 years ago,while the DNC was colluding with the Russians in order to say Trump was.

So you saying that nobody ever claimed that Trump would be indicted for criminal collusion is another lie.

That was the original accusation,that Trump did collude with Putin in order to win the election,hence the investigation.

Read your own posts from back then,but in keeping true form of actually supporting Putin you guys sure like to find others guilty without providing facts or trials,nice until it happens to you.

Its another bright shiny day and who is your president?

Yep,still Trump.

When you wake up tomorrow morning,you can turn on your propaganda machine that calls itself news,and see his bright shining face so you can start your day out on a positive note.

Some Democrats have widely circulated the discredited information. Mr. Steele was paid by the Democrat-funded opposition research firm Fusion GPS with money from a Hillary Clinton backer. Fusion GPS distributed the dossier among Democrats and journalists. The information fell into the hands of the FBI, which used it in part to investigate Mr. Trump’s campaign aides.

Mr. Steele makes clear that his unproven charges came almost exclusively from sources linked to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin. He identified his sources as “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure,” a former “top level Russian intelligence officer active inside the Kremlin,” a “senior Kremlin official” and a “senior Russian government official.”

By his own admission, Mr. Steele’s work has proved unreliable.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/11/democrats-spread-false-russian-information-on-

Your claim that the Russians never interfered in elections until 2016 is another lie.

"Never before had Khrushchev followed a U.S. presidential campaign so closely," the book tells readers. “Alexander Feklisov, then the KGB station chief in Washington under the alias 'Fomin,' recalls that 'the rezidentura [station] had been instructed to inform the Center periodically about the development of the electoral campaign, and to propose measures, diplomatic, propagandist, or [any] other, to encourage Kennedy's victory.' A KGB agent, according to Feklisov, even tried to contact Robert Kennedy, but met a polite rebuff.”

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/h...n-the-election

Maybe some liberal democrats are just mad that the republicans may have been trying to steal their Russian contacts from them in order to flip them and turn the tables on the history of Dems useing the Russians as a means to an end.
    Last edited by Richard; January-03-19 at 07:10 PM.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ru...-interference/

Entertaining the possibility that Russian social-media posts impacted the election outcome requires more than just a contemptuous view of average voters. It also requires the abandonment of elementary standards of logic, probability, and arithmetic.

And that leads us to perhaps a key reason why elites in particular are so fixated on the purported threat of Russian meddling: It deflects attention from their own failures, and the failings of the system that grants them status as elites.

Trump now just straight-up parroting Soviet propaganda:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...nistan/579361/

Trump defends the 1979 Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, says Russians were justified to invade because there were "terrorists" there who attacked Russia.

Russia … the reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia. They were right to be there. The problem is, it was a tough fight. And literally they went bankrupt; they went into being called Russia again, as opposed to the Soviet Union. You know, a lot of these places you’re reading about now are no longer part of Russia, because of Afghanistan.
    For those of you who are unaware, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979 not because of a wave of Afghan terror attacks inside the Soviet Union, but to prop up the communist government in power in Kabul at the time. Of course, once Republicans get around to re-writing the school books, I'm sure the history textbooks will reflect this "new" version of events.

Where Trump got this version of events, who knows. Not even Fox News is pathetic enough to just parrot Russian historical revisionism. Either Trump has been watching RT during his "Executive Time" or this shit must come straight from the Kremlin.

And this is hardly a one-off for Trump, he's also defended the illegal Russian annexation of the Crimea.

On a side note, who else loves Trump's expert historical analysis of the fall of the Soviet Union? Big brain on this one, he has the best words. "they went into being called Russia again?" Jesus Christ this guy might actually be mentally retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    ...Jesus Christ this guy might actually be mentally retarded.
    Might? You're too kind.

Also notice that every time he learns anything — no matter how trivial — he has to parrot it out over a microphone as if he's the one that has to teach it to everyone else.

I'll give him one thing though. He has taken the art of patronizing to an unexplored level.

Trump now just straight-up parroting Soviet propaganda:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...nistan/579361/

Trump defends the 1979 Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, says Russians were justified to invade because there were "terrorists" there who attacked Russia.

For those of you who are unaware, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979 not because of a wave of Afghan terror attacks inside the Soviet Union, but to prop up the communist government in power in Kabul at the time. Of course, once Republicans get around to re-writing the school books, I'm sure the history textbooks will reflect this "new" version of events.

Where Trump got this version of events, who knows. Not even Fox News is pathetic enough to just parrot Russian historical revisionism. Either Trump has been watching RT during his "Executive Time" or this shit must come straight from the Kremlin.

And this is hardly a one-off for Trump, he's also defended the illegal Russian annexation of the Crimea.

On a side note, who else loves Trump's expert historical analysis of the fall of the Soviet Union? Big brain on this one, he has the best words. "they went into being called Russia again?" Jesus Christ this guy might actually be mentally retarded.

I think Trumps biggest problem is that he does not take the children by the hand and explain everything in detail,this is the blue coloring crayon you use it to color in the box labled blue.

During the Cold War years, the Soviet Union hosted the fifth largest Muslim population in the world.[20] It is clear, then, that the holy Afghan jihad against communism presented a considerable challenge to the Soviet state’s very territorial integrity. The Islamists were actively sponsored by revolutionary government of Iran, and that of Pakistan. Moreover, Islamic peoples worldwide protested the infidel’s bloody venture into Afghanistan, a trend which the KGB attempted to contain in and outside the Soviet Union. According to the Mitrokhin Archives, Moscow’s paranoia was evident in the Soviet secret service’s fanciful linking of Iran’s revolutionary brand of Islam, to CIA efforts to destabilise the predominantly Muslim Soviet Socialist Republics [[SSR’s) of Central Asia. [21]

Russia did not go to Afghanistan in order to support the communist power,they went there to kill the previous administration and install the communist power.

On the evening of the 27th of December 1979, the Afghan government was effectively decapitated. During Operation Storm, a seven hundred-strong unit of Soviet special forces infiltrated the city of Kabul. They were disguised as regular Afghan soldiers, and had come to fulfil one objective: killing Prime Minister Hafizullah Amin.[2] Two days earlier, the Fortieth Army had moved in thousands of armed personnel and vehicles from the Soviet border town of Termez.

This is a pretty good summary of it all,and yes many feel that Afghanistan did play a large part in the break up of the then Soviet Union.

https://www.e-ir.info/2010/01/03/the-soviet-union’s-last-war/

So the question really is,who is the mentally retarded one?

And why AJ why you useing that term of Mentally retarded when you have in posts denounced the use of the term when others have used it.

Why the two sets of standards?

And why AJ why you useing that term of Mentally retarded when you have in posts denounced the use of the term when others have used it.

Why the two sets of standards?
    Ah, speaking of, here's Richard! When did I denounce that? I call 'em like I see 'em.

And here you are now, defending Russia's war in Afghanistan because Trump told you to. Ronald Reagan was the one who aided the mujahadeen with weapons and training and cash. So will you now denounce Ronald Reagan? If you honestly feel the Soviets were the good guys and we were the bad guys, then denounce Ronald Reagan as a supporter of Islamic terrorism. Say it. Say "Ronald Reagan supported terrorism." Say it. Denounce the Gipper. Can you?

Ah, speaking of, here's Richard! When did I denounce that? I call 'em like I see 'em.

And here you are now, defending Russia's war in Afghanistan because Trump told you to. Ronald Reagan was the one who aided the mujahadeen with weapons and training and cash. So will you now denounce Ronald Reagan? If you honestly feel the Soviets were the good guys and we were the bad guys, then denounce Ronald Reagan as a supporter of Islamic terrorism. Say it. Say "Ronald Reagan supported terrorism." Say it. Denounce the Gipper. Can you?
    See there you go again reading into things to suit your agenda,I never posted support for Russia in Afghanistan,I just clarified and provided links to back up the real reason they were there,unlike your reasons put there to sound good.

You even added for good measure ‘ for those who do not know’,you did not even know yourself.

The G8 went down to the G7 after Russia was kicked out for not joining in with the coalition in Iran and Iraq,the very wars everybody is now saying we should have never been involved with to begin with.

Its not that I support Russia,I just do not support hypocrisy and useing bogeymen as a crutch.

I guess it would be safe to say,nobody had even given the Russians a second thought until 2016 until the news told everybody that they were the current scapegoat.

They have not stopped doing the same thing they had been doing sense the start of the Cold War and nobody cared until it was a fake facade in order to attempt to bring Trump down.

From 2010 to 2012 the Chinese killed 20 US CIA spies,nobody cared and even continued to support the Chinese budget buy buying all of their cheap crap and rewarding them.

So the whole bogeyman of convenience with Russia is just a fake hypocrisy,and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Because they told you to,weak.

Say it AJ,Say that you are weak and are easily manlipulated by the press because all they have to say is Trump is bad and you are like a puppy dog lapping and all giddy.

Are you even capable of looking at anything unbiased ?
    Last edited by Richard; January-09-19 at 08:38 PM.

Russia did not go to Afghanistan in order to support the communist power,they went there to kill the previous administration and install the communist power.
    "The Soviet Union intervened in support of the Afghan communist government in its conflict with anti-communist Muslim guerrillas during the Afghan War [[1978–92) and remained in Afghanistan until mid-February 1989.In April 1978 Afghanistan’s centrist government, headed by Pres. Mohammad Daud Khan, was overthrown by left-wing military officers led by Nur Mohammad Taraki. Power was thereafter shared by two Marxist-Leninist political groups, the People’s [[Khalq) Party and the Banner [[Parcham) Party—which had earlier emerged from a single organization, the People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan—and had reunited in an uneasy coalition shortly before the coup. The new government, which had little popular support, forged close ties with the Soviet Union, launched ruthless purges of all domestic opposition, and began extensive land and social reforms that were bitterly resented by the devoutly Muslim and largely anti-communist population. Insurgencies arose against the government among both tribal and urban groups, and all of these—known collectively as the mujahideen [[Arabic mujāhidūn, “those who engage in jihad”)—were Islamic in orientation."

https://www.britannica.com/event/Sov...of-Afghanistan

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/...prussia-story/

But in homage to BuzzFeed’s past viral glory, following are the top ten worst media failures in two-plus-years of Trump/Russia reporting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...mpaign-n970536

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of
    its investigation
    into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to
    both Democrats and Republicans
    on the committee.

What!!! What does Mueller say about this???

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    What!!! What does Mueller say about this???

Meuller? What does Bham1982 say about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Meuller? What does Bham1982 say about this?
    Say about what?

You're saying Trump didn't collude with Russia because Trump says so? The most lying public figure in public history is finally telling the truth? Ha!

You do realize the "investigation" only included Trump sycophants, and everyone already knew the conclusion. There was no participant who wasn't a Trump cultist. The rest of the Senate boycotted the sham "investigation".

Back in reality, Mueller is taking down the criminal enterprise, brick by brick, and the cultists are squealing louder and louder the closer he gets to their beloved Dear Leader.
    Last edited by Bham1982; February-13-19 at 03:43 PM.

Say about what?

You're saying Trump didn't collude with Russia because Trump says so? The most lying public figure in public history is finally telling the truth? Ha!

You do realize the "investigation" only included Trump sycophants, and everyone already knew the conclusion. There was no participant who wasn't a Trump cultist. The rest of the Senate boycotted the sham "investigation".

Back in reality, Mueller is taking down the criminal enterprise, brick by brick, and the cultists are squealing louder and louder the closer he gets to their beloved Dear Leader.

The Trump supporters don't seem to be squealing anywhere near as loud as The Children of the Hill.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast