Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Multiple Terror Incidents Reported in London

Last edited by Zacha341; June-04-17 at 07:17 AM.

It does not really matter anymore,in that country and in this one people have made it clear that the loss of thier fellow countrymen,women and children's lives are acceptable losses in the name of compassion.

But of course none of the vocal are willing to put up thier own loved ones as sacrifice,it is only acceptable as long as it happens to others.

It is clear that you just have to take care of your own and do not trust most of your fellow Americans to have your back because to them,you are the sacrificial lamb.
    Last edited by Richard; June-04-17 at 01:49 AM.

We Must Defeat Islamist Extremism [[Theresa May statement)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/06/04/enough_is_enough_we_must_defeat_islamist_extremism _134094.html

[UK Prime Minister] Theresa May says 'enough is enough' after seven are killed [[live news feed)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-attack-six-dead-van-rampage-stabbings-terrorists-killed/

Last edited by Zacha341; June-04-17 at 08:06 AM.

London's Mayor Khan, its first Muslim Mayor, warned us in 9/16 when he "said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city”". I don't remember that to be the case. Its only recently that vehicles have begun jumping curbs and nightclubs have had explosion problems in big cities.

Frank Gaffney of the Center of Security Policy has an explanation.“We have reached a tipping point. This is now an insurgency.”“The Muslim terrorist population in Britain and Europe no longer feels constrained to live by stealth,” “They have built an infrastructure, they have put it in place, and now they are moving up to the next level.”

This is getting to be so common that perhaps we should just have one thread to lump together all these related atrocities. They are happening more frequently. For instance, a five year old Russian boy was stabbed to death in a small town German refugee center on the same day as these London attacks.

Detroit connection added June 6: "
    A Dearborn cleric known for his You Tube presence was reportedly involved in the radicalization of one of the attackers who killed seven people and injured dozens of others in a London stabbing."
    Last edited by oladub; June-06-17 at 08:29 AM.

^^^ Yes, sadly a Mega thread may be in order.

But yet a baker can stop a terriost which a crate.

Brave Romanian baker hits terrorist over the head with crate before giving 20 terrified people shelter

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...rified-people/

I do not get how somebody can run into a bar and start stabbing people and nobody can pick up a bar stool and beat the guy with it,everybody just runs out of the door.

UK makes it illegal to carry a knife or a gun so not much else left to protect yourself with other then the handy crate laying about.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    But yet a baker can stop a terriost which a crate.

Brave Romanian baker hits terrorist over the head with crate before giving 20 terrified people shelter

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...rified-people/

I do not get how somebody can run into a bar and start stabbing people and nobody can pick up a bar stool and beat the guy with it,everybody just runs out of the door.

UK makes it illegal to carry a knife or a gun so not much else left to protect yourself with other then the handy crate laying about.
    Not so sure it's so much better here where any individual who aspires to be a terrorist can find a AR-15 on the internet and pay cash for it out the trunk of someone's car than stock up with a couple dozen 30rd mags and few 500rd cases of ammo at any sporting goods store.

Easily available semi-automatic military type rifles didn't work out so good in Orlando that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Not so sure it's so much better here where any individual who aspires to be a terrorist can find a AR-15 on the internet and pay cash for it out the trunk of someone's car than stock up with a couple dozen 30rd mags and few 500rd cases of ammo at any sporting goods store.

Easily available semi-automatic military type rifles didn't work out so good in Orlando that's for sure.
    I guess in theory it is not the choice of weapon for the attacker because we know a simply acquired large truck would work.

As far as one protecting themselves during an attack it does not matter if the attacker has a AK47,knife,or large truck,one 9mm round will stop it.

The Orlando attack was in a nightclub and in Florida you cannot bring a gun into a nightclub or place that sells more alcohol then food,the only options there would be I guess for the 300 is ten to bum rush the attacker while he was changing clips or everybody head for the door at the same time and hope that you are in the front.

They pick soft targets,I would say in places like Texas and Florida etc.
    if a terriost tried the knife or large truck aspect it would not go as planned for them.Even the womenfolk can shoot the balls off of a fly at a 100 yards.

I guess that would not be a good thing for a terroist,knowing that the last thing in thier cause was a woman without a headscarf and wearing a mini dress.

You get flagged buying anything weapon related on the internet anymore,you can go to the car shows and gun shows and pay cash but the odds of an Arab looking person buying a 30 round mag from a redneck is pretty slim.

But there are plenty of them out there on the streets already,I hear them tested quite often at night.

It is probably easier to be proactive and check them at the gate then to figure out what could have been done afterwards,as you are rinsing the blood off of the sidewalk.
    Last edited by Richard; June-04-17 at 03:41 PM.

I do not get how somebody can run into a bar and start stabbing people and nobody can pick up a bar stool and beat the guy with it,

We've become a "look out for #1" society. Today's mentally is "quick, pull out your phone and make a YouTube video", or worse, take a selfie with the jerk.

I guess in theory it is not the choice of weapon for the attacker because we know a simply acquired large truck would work.

As far as one protecting themselves during an attack it does not matter if the attacker has a AK47,knife,or large truck,one 9mm round will stop it.

The Orlando attack was in a nightclub and in Florida you cannot bring a gun into a nightclub or place that sells more alcohol then food,the only options there would be I guess for the 300 is ten to bum rush the attacker while he was changing clips or everybody head for the door at the same time and hope that you are in the front.

They pick soft targets,I would say in places like Texas and Florida etc.
    if a terriost tried the knife or large truck aspect it would not go as planned for them.Even the womenfolk can shoot the balls off of a fly at a 100 yards.

I guess that would not be a good thing for a terroist,knowing that the last thing in thier cause was a woman without a headscarf and wearing a mini dress.

You get flagged buying anything weapon related on the internet anymore,you can go to the car shows and gun shows and pay cash but the odds of an Arab looking person buying a 30 round mag from a redneck is pretty slim.

But there are plenty of them out there on the streets already,I hear them tested quite often at night.

It is probably easier to be proactive and check them at the gate then to figure out what could have been done afterwards,as you are rinsing the blood off of the sidewalk.
    9mm handgun is a extremely poor matchup against a .223 AR-15 semi-automatic rifle outdoors especially if the rifle takes the advantages of ambush and uses any tactics to ovoid the possibility of concealed handguns effecting the 'act'.

"Womenfolk that can shoot the balls off a fly at 100 yards" with what they are concealing in a "mini dress". This statement demonstrates that there is no point for further discussion. You win, there is no debating against that stuff.
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; June-04-17 at 06:12 PM.

Does not England have a recent memory ala "We Shall Fight on the Beaches... fight until the end...", [[1:16) memorable words from Churchill...?

It must be a trip to have an enemy fighting so vigorously. Yet they're not engaged to even have declared a fight, or response? On your own land...
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-04-17 at 09:57 PM.

Or taking that all-important selfie with a knife to your throat!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    We've become a "look out for #1" society. Today's mentally is "quick, pull out your phone and make a YouTube video", or worse, take a selfie with the jerk.

The fact that London's mayor is a Muslim tells us all we need to know about how weak, stupid and ineffective England has been with the security of its people for decades [[also Europe - and we're next!).

The "leaders" everywhere are totally useless [[except Trump who has the right idea). All they do when their people are murdered by Muslim terrorists is mouth useless platitudes about how brave everybody will be and not give in to terror; instead of DOING something. Killing them after the event is no solution for the people that are murdered and will be murdered.

ACTION IS NEEDED, NOT WORDS. They've fucked their own countries up; now we're empowering them to fuck ours up by pretending they will/can assimilate.

With Khan being Lord Mayor of London, I can't help but imagine Henry VIII and Churchill [[et al) in their after lives looking at each other and rolling their eyes in utter disbelief. Churchill in particular, who warned England against them.
    [[PS. are we certain it isn't Mr.Bean?)
    Last edited by coracle; June-06-17 at 02:00 PM.

At the same time as The Manchester bombing US special OPS were kicking in doors on two different continents they took out some high ranking isis leadership.

I think that once the strongholds in places like Syria are eliminated then the splinters are going global and setting up operations with leadership maintaining a low profile that is when the proverbial all hell is going to break out.

On our invitation.

Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-07-17 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The fact that London's mayor is a Muslim tells us all we need to know about how weak, stupid and ineffective England has been with the security of its people for decades [[also Europe - and we're next!).
    So what if he's a Muslim?

If all Muslims are possible terrorists because some are, then all Catholics should be considered suspected pedophiles and treated accordingly. Agree? If not, why not? Did thousands of Catholic priests not rape tens or even hundreds of thousands of kids for decades, while top members of the Church actively covered it up and enabled them? Then why shouldn't I automatically assume that any Catholic I encounter is probably a child rapist?

Shouldn't be a problem if Muslim as long as Khan follows the law and I don't mean Sharia.

The Catholic priest comparison is invalid because they hold no power outside the church and are not able to be elected to office I believe.

Believe whatever you want about priests but we don't defer to Canon law to judge priests. The criminal justice system will punish them if exposed.
    Last edited by GMan; July-07-17 at 03:49 PM.