Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It is another war like Vietnam,a war being fought based on public opinion.We want you to protect us,here is a rifle but we keep the bullets and you can have them when we decide.

In the late 70s we still could not walk down the street or through an airport in uniform without getting spit on.We used to hide civilian clothes off base and change to be able to walk around in peace and hope we did not get caught and end up in the brig because there were rules against that.

And that was in the states.

Sky news is reporting there are 25,000 jahadist now in the U.K. alone.

5000 are considered a credible threat and are under constant scrutiny,the remaining 20,000 are under the potential threat category,which does not meen that they will go blow somebody up,just that there is the possibility that they may be supseptable to radcialiazion.

They do not have the resources to keep up with the other 20,000,they mentioned that 60% that they are aware of came into the country via the refugee program and were unable to be vetted because of to many at the same time overwhelming the system.

The bomber assembled the bomb at a cost of 65£ or kinda like $75 useing screws,nuts and bolts and a backpack purchased locally and a Internet video shared online.
    Last edited by Richard; May-27-17 at 02:05 PM.

The solution is to deport them all, together with their extended family members; that is, either the 5,000 or the 25,000 or preferably more; but our stupid weak politicians, who are well guarded, are too politically correct to stick it to the terrorists. They would rather let a bunch of their peons die regularly and utter a few platitudes about how brave we are and how we'll never give in to terror - as though we have a choice with them "in charge".

Two American men died and another was wounded defending a Muslim girl from threatening remarks in Portland, Oregon yesterday. They were correctly deemed heroes for trying to protect a young girl. Meanwhile, nine people have so far been arrested in connection with the Manchester bombing. If only one of them had similarly been a hero, 23 people, mostly women and girls, would still be alive. Maybe even more disturbing is that many days after the Manchester bombing, we finally learn that the bomber's father had been an Islamic militant and that his mother was a nuclear scientist who graduated near the top of her class who had been employed in England before getting out of Dodge and returning to Libya.
    Last edited by oladub; May-28-17 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Strong supporter of the internment of Japanese Americans in the 40s?

The "PC crap" to which you refer is basic respect, human rights, and real American values.

But hey, Trump is a fan of Duterte, too. And we live in a world where Trump's description of the terrorists is "perfect" and not dismissed for the 3rd grade childishness it actually is.
    I agree.

Now as to the story mentioned in Tampa-here are the correct reports of the two young Neo-Nazi roommates killed [[not five as one here clearly misreported) by a roommate and supposed convert:http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/brando...zi-explosives/, http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/devon-...k-photos-isis/, and http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/jeremy...m-islam-tampa/.

What we are seeing is more of a trend of young, disaffected men getting pulled into a violent scenario perpetrated by extremist behavior from one end of the political spectrum or another. In the case of the Manchester bomber, Abedi, his family fled persecution from Libya under Qaddafi. They were outspoken against ISIS as was the Imam at the mosque he attended. http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/salman...er-abu-ismail/ Yet, they get harassing threats by all the hooligans and EDL types from that area.

Bringing up Duterte https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte is highly relevant seeing as he is not a young, confused man, but the leader of a nation who hates Catholics, has death squads killing petty street criminals and street children [[even a 12 yo. attending Christmas Mass caught by stray bullets https://qz.com/872379/at-christmas-m...e-philippines/), supports Trump [[and he likewise supports him https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.fabb4cfb60b7), and thinks it's okay to have his men rape women https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.44c23d394ab5. He is a murderous dictator and Catholics are exposing him https://qz.com/919605/a-catholic-chu...e-philippines/.

"What we are seeing is more of a trend of young, disaffected men getting pulled into a violent scenario perpetrated by extremist behavior from one end of the political spectrum or another. In the case of the Manchester bomber, Abedi, his family fled persecution from Libya under Qaddafi......Yet, they get harassing threats by all the hooligans and EDL types from that area."

UNBELIEVABLE "THINKING". This mass murderer was really a victim. He was made to do it by all the hooligans and EDL types from the area and Qaddafi [[via his blameless parents).
    Last edited by coracle; May-28-17 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    I agree.

Now as to the story mentioned in Tampa-here are the correct reports of the two young Neo-Nazi roommates killed [[not five as one here clearly misreported) by a roommate and supposed convert:http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/brando...zi-explosives/, http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/devon-...k-photos-isis/, and http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/jeremy...m-islam-tampa/.
    I did not misreport anything,there was a total of 5 roommates,the news on the day was reporting was that 4 were shot and they included photos of the guys girlfriend standing along side of him who was also a room mate.

But no longer mentioned,I did say it was scrubbed reporting.
    The first news that gets reported is always sensationalized to gather viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    "What we are seeing is more of a trend of young, disaffected men getting pulled into a violent scenario perpetrated by extremist behavior from one end of the political spectrum or another. In the case of the Manchester bomber, Abedi, his family fled persecution from Libya under Qaddafi......Yet, they get harassing threats by all the hooligans and EDL types from that area."

UNBELIEVABLE "THINKING". This mass murderer was really a victim. He was made to do it by all the hooligans and EDL types from the area and Qaddafi [[via his blameless parents).
    What are you saying? Better still what did you think I meant? Does everyone on this thread have reading comprehension problems? I see the same familiar names garishly pop up to chime in on threads like this to voice their transparent hatred for the Muslim faith. Many such personas seem incapable of providing genuine positive cultural exchange anywhere else on the entire DY site, and their lack of engaging with the DY community is more apparent on threads about other members or their sad departures.

I was taking into account the matter of Abedi [[and yes, his parents and mosque were anti-ISIS-read the exhaustive amount of links I provide that many of you seem to not) and the Neo-Nazis from Tampa-also the Ricin kid, the other white supremacist who wanted to emulate Dylann Roof, the Israeli kid who was threatening Jewish centers, the bomber who took out a Soviet subway, and countless others within the last two years...all young, all disaffected, all drawn to extremist behavior.

What are you saying? Better still what did you think I meant? Does everyone on this thread have reading comprehension problems? I see the same familiar names garishly pop up to chime in on threads like this to voice their transparent hatred for the Muslim faith. Many such personas seem incapable of providing genuine positive cultural exchange anywhere else on the entire DY site, and their lack of engaging with the DY community is more apparent on threads about other members or their sad departures.

I was taking into account the matter of Abedi [[and yes, his parents and mosque were anti-ISIS-read the exhaustive amount of links I provide that many of you seem to not) and the Neo-Nazis from Tampa-also the Ricin kid, the other white supremacist who wanted to emulate Dylann Roof, the Israeli kid who was threatening Jewish centers, the bomber who took out a Soviet subway, and countless others within the last two years...all young, all disaffected, all drawn to extremist behavior.

Sense you are on about everybody on this thread with reading comprehension maybe look in the mirror.

Nobody has mentioned Muslims other then the link about people jumping in to protect a Muslim girl from harassment,it also says they were deemed a hero and rightly so.

The thread is about jihadist and the radical aspect of that,but right away somebody has to lump everybody into the hating on Muslims and looking for reasons to set somebody straight,and garishly so as you eloquently said.

Maybe people leave the forum because they get tired of posting their feelings and opinions on a subject and right away somebody responds with name calling because they do not agree with them.

What does it matter who posts what and where, at the end of the day everybody goes to sleep and tomorrow is another day,why even worry about it? I highly doubt somebody here is a Russian spy looking to undercut the fabric of this country by useing dy yes as its breeding ground.

A diverse group is going to create diverse replies,but you are an adult and already know all of this so why feel the need to chastise when you disagree.

People chastize me for not posting links,mostly I do not because most will not read them anyways,maybe not enough time in the day or for what ever reason,my feeling is if somebody cares enough then they will take the time to do their own research and not take my word on something.

Links can be found that counter any link posted and some are from agenda sites so it is up to the individual to form their own opinion or think for themselves verses the somebody posted it on the internet so it must be true.

If somebody hates little green tree frogs they are going to keep hating them and I highly doubt a thread on a public forum is going to change their mind.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Last edited by Richard; May-28-17 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Sense you are on about everybody on this thread with reading comprehension maybe look in the mirror....
    The very first word of the very first sentence of that post demonstrates profound illiteracy.

Why would anyone read further?
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-28-17 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    The very first word of the very first sentence of that post demonstrates profound illiteracy.

Why would anyone read further?
    Why,thank you,according to some it is the end of the world and the sky is falling and your main concern is my spelling,I feel privileged that you are thinking about how a misspelled word could ruin my world.

and to think I thought you would say something useful like quit smoking or do not take any wooden nickels.
    Last edited by Richard; May-28-17 at 11:04 PM.

Meanwhile, across the pond, it looks like the UK [[specifically England) is finally figuring out they need to be more proactive re. potential terrorists!

From current BBC article:

Manchester attacks: MI5 probes bomber 'warnings'

MI5 has launched a "post incident investigation" into how the Manchester bomber was overlooked, while a separate report is being prepared for ministers and those who oversee the work of the service.

Seven children were among the 22 people who died when Abedi detonated a bomb on 22 May at the end of a concert by US singer Ariana Grande at Manchester Arena.

In all, 14 men are now being questioned in connection with the investigation into the attack.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-29-17 at 11:01 AM.

Fat kids go through hell daily both in real life and on social media. Few detonate themselves @ a peaceful pop concert taking out innocents around them. Is there an American flag flying on your home today, or did you pass fearing reprisal from your neighbors? I know two different people from Manchester that are now US citizens. They have interesting stories to tell about the innocent Muslims there. They have no plans of returning. I have no links to post. Maybe THOM Hartmann can spellcheck my post.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-29-17 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Meanwhile, across the pond, it looks like the UK [[specifically England) is finally figuring out they need to be more proactive re. potential terrorists!

From current BBC article:

Manchester attacks: MI5 probes bomber 'warnings'

MI5 has launched a "post incident investigation" into how the Manchester bomber was overlooked, while a separate report is being prepared for ministers and those who oversee the work of the service.

Seven children were among the 22 people who died when Abedi detonated a bomb on 22 May at the end of a concert by US singer Ariana Grande at Manchester Arena.

In all, 14 men are now being questioned in connection with the investigation into the attack.

What we know about bomber Salman

That right there is the poster child of the reason for the proposed travel ban.

They knew who he was,his family history and exactly what he was capable of but yet was allowed free movement.

If he was on a watch list,which he was,when he left for the short time he would have never been allowed back in.

Bascialy useing this as an example of numbers,if one does not support properly vetting and doing what it takes to ensure the safety of Americans they are selecting 23 more victims and are helping ISIS.

Both the U.K. And Israel are two of the most anti terrorism experts in the world,both countries have spent most of the post ww2 century fighting it.

The UK dropping the ball on this one I have a very hard time grasping because they had the intelligence in the palm of their hand.

His father leading the call to prayer and is so devoted,but likes his weed.

Name:  IMG_0578.JPG
Views: 404
Size:  35.6 KB

C 130 angel flight carrying fallen Americans that gave their life to keep this country safe from terrorism,we owe them.
    Last edited by Richard; May-30-17 at 02:13 AM.

What are you saying? Better still what did you think I meant? Does everyone on this thread have reading comprehension problems?
    I think you meant what you said. if you can't understand what I said in reply I suggest it's you that has the reading comprehension problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Why are you so opposed to not getting a nut, bolt, or ball bearing shot though your forehead?
    It must be difficult for you to leave your house.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    The wait and see attitude is costing innocent lives.
    So is our entire justice system, but you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Guilty people are found not guilty. Maybe martial law is your preferred solution. I'd disagree.

I understand and what you posted and your mindset probably better then you do.

You do not get to deny others of their basic human rights and expect a free pass out of compassion,just ask Hitler how well that worked out.

It is your decision to support them and you will have to be the one that lives with the blood on your hands,sadly it all ways seems to be the innocent ones that suffer.

So that is where we stand,you would rather give hugs and kisses and compassion to those who's only goal in life is to kill you and your fellow Americans and myself that prefers a delivery of a 7.62 before they get that chance to.

So you will always be hiding behind the skirts of those that put themselves in harms way to protect this country and its citizens ,that mindset has always, both at home and overseas,has done nothing but get people needlessly killed.

They have already decided in this game on human rights and there are none,they chose the path and gave up those rights.
    No, you absolutely didn't understand my post and you certainly don't understand anyone's mindset. You're not qualified and you're not capable.

The rest of what you typed isn't worth a response, as it's not based in reality.

Why,thank you,according to some it is the end of the world and the sky is falling and your main concern is my spelling,I feel privileged that you are thinking about how a misspelled word could ruin my world.

and to think I thought you would say something useful like quit smoking or do not take any wooden nickels.
    Over the last 30 years, I have yet to encounter an individual online with similar writing skill that had something "useful" to say. YMMV.

Over the last 30 years, I have yet to encounter an individual online with similar writing skill that had something "useful" to say. YMMV.

When you get a little bit older you will realize that when it comes time to buy a loaf of bread nobody cares how you spell it.

Other then bbs boards meeting in online forums for 30 years is a bit of a stretch.

You have a right to your opinions,when you are walking about pick 23 of your fellow Americans,men,women,and children that you are willing to sacrifice in not throwing the baby out in the bath water as you say.

Ask yourself if you are willing to give your life for that value and ask those 23 if they are also ready,because they will not have a choice otherwise.
    Last edited by Richard; May-30-17 at 12:27 PM.

So is our entire justice system, but you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Guilty people are found not guilty. Maybe martial law is your preferred solution. I'd disagree.
    I don't believe it is defined as martial law to put together a case on an individual of interest and pick them up for questioning.
    But everyone is beyond rebuke for their actions in your world.
    Problem is one day it will happen close to your home and the cold line of "We had them in our sights.." will be of little consolation in your upside down world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2