Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Nain Rouge and Chris Cornell

Mysterious circumstance on the "suicide of Chris Cornell". No reason for him to commit suicide. Did Nain Rouge appear at the Fox Theater Thursday night?

Umm, please go away.

Lowell, please delete this thread. It's in incredibly poor taste.

Seriously inappropriate.

5. Default

I hear you and welcome your input. Our broad policy is that threads are let to stand if they contain no personal attacks and are about Detroit [metro Detroit-Windsor].

This thread meets that standard.

Our narrower policy is that threads can be removed for inanity or poor taste. The goal is to keep the discussions elevated but not be too prissy as to not allow some humor and levity. So what is your call?

I didn't know Criss Cornell from Adam until his suicide following a Fox Theater Concert. So for the others in my place he is a:

"52-year-old Seattle grunge rock icon Chris Cornell had killed himself after a concert in Detroit shocked and saddened fans of the Soundgarden frontman."

When I read the opening post of this thread I what I read was a bit shock over news of the suicide. How could it happen? It is inexplicable, like a Nain Rouge curse. Maybe that's what came across as disrespectful?

This article explains the circumstances and mentions he was found with "a red exercise band around his neck".
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-death-w483238